PDA

View Full Version : Anybody watch Heat this week

Gertner
09-26-2005, 11:23 AM
Kerwin White now has a caddy named Nick Nemeth. God Kerwin kicks so much ass.

Who is this guy? Is he from OVW? He looks alot like Randy Orton

Chavo Classic
09-26-2005, 11:30 AM
I wish the WWE would actually teach Chavo how to swing a gold club. His promo on the greens rocked until he performed a pseudo-swing - terrible

Londoner
09-26-2005, 11:43 AM
People watch Heat?

js560000
09-26-2005, 12:03 PM
Kerwin White now has a caddy named Nick Nemeth. God Kerwin kicks so much ass.

Who is this guy? Is he from OVW? He looks alot like Randy Orton

Nick Nemeth attended high school he began interested mostly in wrestling and football. When he attended Kent State University he joined the wrestling team and became the winningest wrestler in Kent State history.

Pro wrestling
Nemeth signed a development deal with WWE and began training in Ohio Valley Wrestling.

Chavo Classic
09-26-2005, 12:12 PM
That has got to be the shortest biography ever. Thanks though

Anybody Thrilla
09-26-2005, 12:21 PM
I wish the WWE would actually teach Chavo how to swing a gold club. His promo on the greens rocked until he performed a pseudo-swing - terrible

I think the fact that he doesn't look like a good golfer adds SO much to the gimmick. It further drives home the fact that he is trying to be something that he obviously is not.

Chavo Classic
09-26-2005, 12:26 PM
True. But after Chavo's fake swing, both he and Nemeth followed the ball with their eyes and agreed it was a "good shot".

Chavo Classic
09-26-2005, 12:27 PM
...or was that the point?

Chavo Classic
09-26-2005, 12:27 PM
Good god! The WWE actually put one over on me intellectually. I feel ashamed

Anybody Thrilla
09-26-2005, 12:28 PM
Now he's getting it!

The One
09-26-2005, 12:29 PM
I like the way Chavo plays the gimmick...too bad the gimmick sucks.

Londoner
09-26-2005, 12:31 PM
I like the way Chavo plays the gimmick...too bad the gimmick sucks.

The gimmick is quite good actually.I just don't see it going anywhere, when Cha..er Kerwin lost to Shelton, that pretty much confirmed to me that the gimmick wont go anywhere.

Chavo Classic
09-26-2005, 12:31 PM
If Chavo succeeds in this gimmick, I'll be amazed. Not because I don't like or appreciate Chavo (see username) but because the gimmick does indeed suck, borders on racist and has limitations

Jaton
09-26-2005, 12:32 PM
It's horrible.

Londoner
09-26-2005, 12:33 PM
If Chavo succeeds in this gimmick, I'll be amazed. Not because I don't like or appreciate Chavo (see username) but because the gimmick does indeed suck, borders on racist and has limitations

Its funny in some ways though.

Chavo Classic
09-26-2005, 12:36 PM
Lets just say Vince's interpretation of rib ticklers different from ours

The One
09-26-2005, 12:56 PM
I heard somewhere that Chavo begged not to play the Kerwin character. Take that for what it's worth.

Chavo Classic
09-26-2005, 01:02 PM
There was a thread posted about that here. On the subject, can you blame the guy? It must have been a huge anticlimax to hear you've been transferred to Raw - only to play a disillusioned lation man with white, middle class ambitions.

It almost makes Heidenreich's 'frozen Nazi' gimmick look sane

Anybody Thrilla
09-26-2005, 02:32 PM
I'd like to see how well the character translates into a long term feud. Yeah, he's got this beef with Shelton Benjamin, but nothing has really been explained there. Assuming that the feud isn't just based on "I'm a heel, you're a face, let's fight", I think that there is some potential for a pretty hot little feud if they decide to flip it on a racial level. I don't know exactly HOW I would do that personally, but there's definitely something somewhere in there.

Anybody Thrilla
09-26-2005, 02:34 PM
Or better yet, maybe it's time for a Shelton heel turn. Maybe Kerwin can convince him that he is being looked at differently because he is black. It'd be hilarious to see Shelton going around in Argyle sweaters and such. They'd be a pretty sick team, too. Just an idea.

Chavo Classic
09-26-2005, 02:47 PM
That's an awesome idea. and Shelton could do with turning heel to give him fresh direction

Nark Order
09-26-2005, 03:09 PM
Good god! The WWE actually put one over on me intellectually. I feel ashamed

Naw, AT is just looking way too much into it and making the WWE sound smarter than they are.

Gertner
09-26-2005, 03:22 PM
not too sure why Kerwin was driivng the golf cart while Nick walked behind him carrying his clubs.

Chavo Classic
09-26-2005, 03:44 PM
not too sure why Kerwin was driivng the golf cart while Nick walked behind him carrying his clubs.

Don't you get it? He's white and middle class. He doesn't care about anyone else but him. Nemeth should consider himself lucky he's not asian or Muslim

Gertner
09-26-2005, 03:59 PM
yeah, but shouldn't nick be driving Kerwin to the ring?

lol doesn't matter, next to Mr. Kennady, this is my fav thing going

Anybody Thrilla
09-26-2005, 05:47 PM
Naw, AT is just looking way too much into it and making the WWE sound smarter than they are.

You really don't think they think about stuff like that? Even if they didn't come up with it, maybe Chavo did. Dunno. Makes sense to me, and it helps me enjoy the character more to think about it like that.

FourFifty
09-26-2005, 07:40 PM
I thought this was going to be a poll... No, I don't watch Heat.

.44 Magdalene
09-27-2005, 02:50 AM
Nick sounds white. Really, really white. Like, just his voice is hilarious. I hope he does alot more talking for Chavo, managerial style...or starts doing some wrestling of his own.

But yeah, this gimmick is poo. Everytime Kerwin comes out, though, I find myself thinking more and more that a Nazi or Klansman gimmick would totally work.