09-26-2005, 05:15 PM
http://superherohype.com/news/spider-mannews.php?id=3510

There it is. Can't wait.

Dave Youell
09-26-2005, 05:37 PM
Old news

Crashnburn
09-26-2005, 06:19 PM
Sandman and Venom? That's an odd pairing.

BlackDawn2024
09-26-2005, 06:43 PM
Old news

How is this old news? It was reported today.

Champion of Europa
09-26-2005, 06:48 PM
How is this old news? It was reported today.

Because someone never heard of confirmed it on a website that no one has ever heard of. That's reliable information you should take notice of. Kirsten Dunst, haha. She's just, you know, in the movie. She's not nearly important as internet rumor.

Boondock Saint
09-27-2005, 12:26 AM
"There's a lot that they're trying to fit into this one."

This worries me.

Crashnburn
09-27-2005, 02:41 PM
"There's a lot that they're trying to fit into this one."

This worries me.

You're not the only one. :-\

Jon Kano
09-27-2005, 03:58 PM
Have faith true believers.

road doggy dogg
09-27-2005, 06:06 PM
Kojima Is God

BlackDawn2024
09-28-2005, 02:05 AM
Kojima Is God

:yes:

UmbrellaCorporation
09-28-2005, 06:13 PM
VENOM. :love:

Finally they quit with all the gay Green Goblin crap.

Boondock Saint
09-29-2005, 12:43 AM

Because Spider-Man 2 was filled with the Green Goblin...:wtf:

Fox
09-29-2005, 02:02 AM
There was a teaser that Green Goblin would be in SM3, and I agree, thank God they're not going that route, I was getting tired of him myself.

The Venom/Black suit/Spider-Man saga would be enough to make up a movie - I don't see why they have to throw the Sandman in there too. I have faith in Sam Raimi, since the guy is a genius, but I fear this could be Batman Forever all over again.

Hired Hitman
09-29-2005, 09:58 AM
But it would be his son as the Green Goblin :eek:

:-\

Jon Kano
09-29-2005, 07:07 PM
I know my fair bit of spiderman, and I could be wrong, but isnt the hobgoblin the successor to the green goblin? and by that I mean Harry Osbourne, 'son' of the green goblin?

Personally, I dont see having the hobgoblin (harry) in the 3rd film, as long as its not rushed, for example, in the 3rd film, it would be good if Harry is only tempted and starts to explore the character and his anger for Peter now that he knows what 'he did'.

Im glad venom is in it, good character, and a good choice for a type of plot I think is a winner for the film.

Not too keen on Sandman. They shoulda had Venom, the exploration of hobgoblin with maybe a little conflict, AND progressed the Doc Conners into The Lizard thing - but again, not rushed like Harry.

Then, since they are making 6 spiderman films? - again could be wrong - have Hobgoblin fully developed for maybe the 5th film.

Adder
09-29-2005, 07:08 PM

Um, no they haven't. And it's not gay, it's been a well built story.

road doggy dogg
09-29-2005, 07:13 PM
MAYBE HOBGOBLIN WILL BE I NIT

Boondock Saint
09-29-2005, 11:56 PM
I know my fair bit of spiderman, and I could be wrong, but isnt the hobgoblin the successor to the green goblin? and by that I mean Harry Osbourne, 'son' of the green goblin?

Personally, I dont see having the hobgoblin (harry) in the 3rd film, as long as its not rushed, for example, in the 3rd film, it would be good if Harry is only tempted and starts to explore the character and his anger for Peter now that he knows what 'he did'.

Im glad venom is in it, good character, and a good choice for a type of plot I think is a winner for the film.

Not too keen on Sandman. They shoulda had Venom, the exploration of hobgoblin with maybe a little conflict, AND progressed the Doc Conners into The Lizard thing - but again, not rushed like Harry.

Then, since they are making 6 spiderman films? - again could be wrong - have Hobgoblin fully developed for maybe the 5th film.

Hobgoblin is just some criminal who stumbled upon the Green Goblin technology. Harry Osbourne becomes yet another Green Goblin. Green Goblin 2, if you will.

But rumors had it that for this movie they were going to have Harry be the Hobgoblin, which would make sense as "average" movie-goers might see ANOTHER Green Goblin as boring. Or some would just be confused.

Jon Kano
09-30-2005, 06:08 PM
Hobgoblin is just some criminal who stumbled upon the Green Goblin technology. Harry Osbourne becomes yet another Green Goblin. Green Goblin 2, if you will.

But rumors had it that for this movie they were going to have Harry be the Hobgoblin, which would make sense as "average" movie-goers might see ANOTHER Green Goblin as boring. Or some would just be confused.

Cheers for that, I was not sure. However, it is not good to see they did actually use that mask (green) in the second film! - I dont like that idea as it happens, I would look forward to a hobgoblin.

What about hobgoblin technology, look, and character WITH the green mask, sure it would look odd and maybe pointless - but kinda reminds me of Boba Fett - aging, strange masked warrior with an armour reflecting past, present and whatever else Im rambling about - but thats my jip!

BlackDawn2024
10-02-2005, 07:44 AM
If Sam absolutely, positively, no way around it, has to make Harry Goblin II, I'd prefer it to be Hobgoblin. Yeah, that breaks continuity, but to just use the Green Goblin again is lazy as hell. Using the Goblin again, Hobgoblin or not, is lazy anyway, but not as much if it's Hobgoblin. I'd like it if he looked like this...

http://www.sneakpeektv.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/hobgoblin.jpg

Or this...

http://www.fortunecity.com/rivendell/chronos/279/hobgoblin.gif

Either one is fine, and they're both pretty much the same, but if that's how Hobgoblin would look with Harry, then I'm up for it.