PDA

View Full Version : Hogan/ Orton at WM 22?

Favre4Ever
09-26-2005, 08:33 PM
I know a lot of people are talking about the possibility of Hogan/ Cena at WM 22, but I think Hogan/ Orton would be a whole lot better. Hogan is the legend that not even Brock Lesnar could kill, and Orton is the cocky kid who won't respect his elder. I think Orton has been really good in the ring this year, and Hogan is apparently willing to make appearances at the big events, so why not take advantage of the sitiuation and pit the legend killer vs. the greatest legend of the all on the BIGGEST STAGE IN ALL OF SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT BAH GAWD ANGLE SLAM!!!!

Thoughts?

Joey Slugs
09-26-2005, 08:34 PM
Hogan would never put Orton over, it would just kill off the "legend killer" status.

Loose Cannon
09-26-2005, 08:35 PM
yea, I mentioned this a while back, but everyone just said there's no way in hell Hogan would do that and take the job.

Favre4Ever
09-26-2005, 08:36 PM
Why would Hogan have to job?

Loose Cannon
09-26-2005, 08:38 PM
LOL, Hogan mark. Forget the discussion about doing good business.

Destor
09-26-2005, 08:47 PM
:roll:

Jaton
09-26-2005, 08:47 PM
Yeah, because it would put Orton over SO much to job to Hogan. God, you're not the brightest.

KingofOldSchool
09-26-2005, 08:49 PM

YEAH HULK STILL RULZ!

ONE MORE MATCH!

TWENTY MORE MATCHES!

Favre4Ever
09-26-2005, 09:01 PM
I'm just saying, everytime Hogan has a match, everybody wants him to job, and if he doesn't, its not a good match. Thats bullshit. I think he could put over Orton and still win.

Favre4Ever
09-26-2005, 09:05 PM
Hey Jaton, Orton lost to Edge last year, Orton jobbed to Triple H, Orton jobbed to Batista, and he jobbed to the Undertaker at Wrestlemania, and hes doing fine. So if you honestly think Orton losing to HULK HOGAN, who beat Shawn Michaels at Summerslam, would do him that much harm, save it.

I agree it would be better if Orton won the match, because then we wouldn't have to go through all of the shaking hands bullshit, but its not gonna be a bad match if Hogan doesnt do the job.

Besides, your on the Ken Kennedy bandwagon, so don't talk to me about not being bright.

Loose Cannon
09-26-2005, 09:08 PM
Orton jobbed to Taker and Batista because he WAS INJURED and was going to be out FOR 6 MONTHS. He was suposed to beat Taker at Mania. He lost to Edge, so he could go for the WORLD TITLE. He jobbed to Triple H because he flopped as a babyface.

Makes zero sense to have a guy who's gimmick is the "LEGEND KILLER" to job to the biggest legend of them all on the biggest stage of them all. Explain the logic in that?

Favre4Ever
09-26-2005, 09:13 PM
Its true that he jobbed because of an injury, but hes back now and jobbing to the Undertaker again. It's not even looking like hes going to win the feud hes in.

So should he not be the Legend Killer anymore because he couldn't finish the Undertaker? No. And the same for Hulk Hogan. You don't win every match. But the fact that he goes to Wrestlemania against the greatest legend ever is proof in ITSELF that he has what it takes to be in the main event. The outcome is important, yes, but not enough to break a character.

Loose Cannon
09-26-2005, 09:18 PM
he jobbed on Smackdown, a show most people don't even watch. He won at the PPV, the bigger show. He's supossed to win the next PPV to finish it off and move on to Batista.

He's been in the main event already and won the World Title in his first Title match. He's already proved that to the fans. Don't think he needs to prove it again by wrestling THE HULKSTER.

So what do you accomplish by having Orton job to Hogan anyway? other then making yourself happy.

Destor
09-26-2005, 09:21 PM
Another title rein for the Hulkster. :shifty:

Favre4Ever
09-26-2005, 09:27 PM
Hey, I never said Orton should job, and I never said he had to prove anything. I just brought up the match, and that I would like to see it. Then YOU guys decided that instead of talking about what a cool match it would be to see, you dismiss it because Hogan would never do "the job" and that that was the only way it would be good.

I completely disagree with that. I want to see an RKO, I want to see a big boot, some hulking up, and a leg drop. The order doesn't matter, and the winner doesn't matter. But I would hate to think when I was watching the match that Orton would win no matter what because hes young and Hogans old.

FourFifty
09-26-2005, 09:29 PM
Hey Jaton, Orton lost to Edge last year, Orton jobbed to Triple H, Orton jobbed to Batista, and he jobbed to the Undertaker at Wrestlemania, and hes doing fine. So if you honestly think Orton losing to HULK HOGAN, who beat Shawn Michaels at Summerslam, would do him that much harm, save it.

I agree it would be better if Orton won the match, because then we wouldn't have to go through all of the shaking hands bullshit, but its not gonna be a bad match if Hogan doesnt do the job.

Besides, your on the Ken Kennedy bandwagon, so don't talk to me about not being bright.

...Kennedy

Favre4Ever
09-26-2005, 09:34 PM
^haha

FourFifty
09-26-2005, 09:36 PM
I want to see Hogan do his "Hulk Up" thingie right after the RKO. Body slam, big boot, leg drop, 1-2-BAHGAWD KICK OUT! Hogan gets PISSED at this, yells at the ref, Randy gets up, bumps into the ref just to toss him aside for a low blow on Hulk. They both stumble around the ring, then the RKO. That's how I want to see it.

FourFifty
09-26-2005, 09:37 PM
^haha

Just had to fuck with you before I said what I wanted to say. :D

Favre4Ever
09-26-2005, 09:47 PM
That would be cool, I just get this nagging feeling that Bob Orton would show up and Hogan would hit him with the wind-up punch.

FourFifty
09-26-2005, 09:59 PM
Make it a cage match? End it ALA Rey Vs Eddie (where Eddie had a chance to leave the ring but he chose to pin Rey)? Randy hits the RKO, heads to the cage door, looks at Hogan, and heads back for a one foot pin. 1-2-kickout. Orton gets pissed off, stops Hogan, and then Hogan hulks up, go back with the rest of my idea for Hogan/Orton.

The Answer
09-26-2005, 10:14 PM
One more to the list........

TerranRich
09-27-2005, 10:40 AM

Excuse me? Just because a few of us actually prefer guys with talent over 50-something year old guys with a three-move set, that makes us dumb? Wow, if that isn't the mentally handicapped calling Eugene retarded...

hb2k
09-27-2005, 02:57 PM
Get it right - Lesnar chewed him up and spit him out.

Londoner
09-27-2005, 03:10 PM
Hey, I never said Orton should job, and I never said he had to prove anything. I just brought up the match, and that I would like to see it. Then YOU guys decided that instead of talking about what a cool match it would be to see, you dismiss it because Hogan would never do "the job" and that that was the only way it would be good.

I completely disagree with that. I want to see an RKO, I want to see a big boot, some hulking up, and a leg drop. The order doesn't matter, and the winner doesn't matter. But I would hate to think when I was watching the match that Orton would win no matter what because hes young and Hogans old.

Yes the winner does matter because the whole point in Orton facing Hogan would be to kill Hogan off,and it would be a fitting end to Hogans career to job to such a gimmick.

.44 Magdalene
09-28-2005, 10:19 PM
It'd be a good match to fix myself a sandwich through.

The Naitch
09-28-2005, 10:23 PM
ban the idiot that made this thread.

Destor
09-28-2005, 10:27 PM
ban the idiot that made this thread.

The Naitch
09-28-2005, 10:38 PM
Hogan points to Orton...

YOU!!!!!!

*Orton RKO's Hogan anyways*

Thats' how it should end

Corporate Gr8 One
09-28-2005, 11:22 PM
Hogan points to Orton...

YOU!!!!!!

*Orton RKO's Hogan anyways*

Thats' how it should end
That would make him the biggest heel ever.

Favre4Ever
09-28-2005, 11:33 PM
i'm making another thread about this, cause you guys are nuts.