PDA

View Full Version : Warrior lashes out...........

RGWhat316
09-28-2005, 12:58 AM
He is damn sure pissed over what's going on with this DVD. Really long post, so just deciding to put in the link. Very interesting read.

http://www.ultimatewarrior.com/09.27.05DVDII.htm

Batsu
09-28-2005, 01:00 AM
Brevity has never been Warrior's strong point. LOL

KingofOldSchool
09-28-2005, 01:06 AM
LOL He went fishing in New Orleans.

KingofOldSchool
09-28-2005, 01:11 AM
Order the queer and the cripple who host the show to read what I
have written here and here, and while they do that have them hold up mirrors looking at themselves so they can know exactly the kind of people in your
organization I'm writing about.

That Todd Grisham is queering up our society!

DaveWadding
09-28-2005, 01:17 AM
LOL he needs to lay off the crack.

KayfabeMan
09-28-2005, 01:24 AM
Knock him all you want, but 99/9% of everything he said is legit.

Good commentary, and I believe he should do a DVD of his own - letting out the full stories that would categorically address each comment from the WWE version of the story, which is rarely the truth.

FourFifty
09-28-2005, 01:29 AM
Pfft, I'd be pretty pissed off if someone made a company highlight all of my fuck ups without giving me credit for what I did.

KingofOldSchool
09-28-2005, 01:31 AM
Ultimate Warrior was in a whole other league than all you B-players at the time -- yes,
Bret Hart and Shawn Michaels included -- and it was my professional business responsibility to protect His worth.

HA!

Jaton
09-28-2005, 01:42 AM
At the time, Shawn WAS a B-player.

Destor
09-28-2005, 01:46 AM
Sadly from where he is coming from he's right. Merchandise. Coming out of the 80's and having such a marketable image the merchandise sold well, thus making millions.

Compare his figures to the combination of HBK and Hart and I bet they don't match Warriors. I know there's the in ring skill to take into consideration, but they where marketing to children. And children are money spending machines. They dont want to see good quality matches, the want their hero to kick butt.

He could be one of the top five draws of all time. If that is the only thing that matters to you (and what else did he have going for him?) you would be the greatest of all time. In your own mind.

Jaton
09-28-2005, 01:49 AM
He had a unique look, great charisma, horrible mic skills, great merch sales, not the best wrestler, and out of his mind.

He's the predecessor to Jeff Hardy. :shifty:

Don't hurt me Shadow.

Pinnacle Charisma
09-28-2005, 02:00 AM
Your Founding Father of Ring Intensity --

Warrior

Someone need to tell this guy to grow up

Skippord
09-28-2005, 02:15 AM
He calls HHH puffy man:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

KingofOldSchool
09-28-2005, 03:23 AM

At that time, Shawn and Bret were A-Players.

Hence why they were main eventing Wrestlemania and Warrior wasn't.

Destor
09-28-2005, 03:28 AM
It all depends on what time we are talking about here. And since I think he was talking about the '96 stint I'm gonna side with KoOS. :yes:

Zen v.W.o.
09-28-2005, 04:15 AM
I actually read it all. I find him fascinating. You know, he makes some good points at times, and I agree Vince and the wwe are immature about this dvd and certain other things, and I agree HHH is a punk ass bitch who wants to be as great as the warrior, and I certainly agree that Vince is an asshole who doesnt give much of a shit about his workers, but I then have to laugh at the warrior for actually thinking he is bigger than the business.

I certainly disagree on his Bret Hart/HBK comment as well.:rolleyes:

CYCLOPTERSAURUS
09-28-2005, 05:13 AM
Boy, it's a shame Warrior's so crazy that he can't defend himself. I didn't read all of that, but he'll never be taken seriously ever again, even if he's entirely in the right. He should have thought about situations like this before he decided to go crazy.

Normally I'd think it terrible that a huge corporation is making money by releasing an archive of people bashing somebody without that somebody's consent, but Warrior deserves it.

St. Jimmy
09-28-2005, 07:36 AM
jesus christ, this guy's ego knows no fucking bounds.
he makes shawn look like a modest martyr.. =/

roach21
09-28-2005, 08:52 AM
This guys lost his fucking mind. He was good but not like he makes himself out to be. I like the dig at Trips though. BTW, who is Emily Feinburg?

Warrior Quote: You expected me to drop to my knees right then and lick one of the three balls you claimed you had, begging you to take me back, right there in that MSG locker room, right there in front of your adulterous ball licker at the time, Mrs.
Emily Feinburg, (so you could show her, I guess, how big a man you were), but I told you that Emily was the one good at it and you wouldn’t be seeing me
for quite some time. I didn’t lie. I got my bags, went to AZ, moved to NM and left you ill with worry about where I was. “Where’s MY Warrior?’ you
boohooed for months. It is a flat-out Wizard of OZ fantasy that I ever held you or WWF up for money.

Rob
09-28-2005, 09:19 AM

Yeah but Bret Hart and Davey Boy Smith just headlined the biggest show in WWF history months before Warrior was fired and Bret Hart was immediately made WWF champion. Hardly B-players.

Rob
09-28-2005, 09:20 AM
Knock him all you want, but 99/9% of everything he said is legit.

Good commentary, and I believe he should do a DVD of his own - letting out the full stories that would categorically address each comment from the WWE version of the story, which is rarely the truth.

Oh come on now. 99.9%? I expect better from you.

Nick Venom
09-28-2005, 10:29 AM
For those that don't want to read everything, here's most of the comments:

On WWE's Invitation to Appear on Byte This: "Of course, I do NOT accept this brainless, disgraceful invitation. FUCK NO, I do not. You can rescue yourself, Vince. Do your own damage control. I've no ear for your begging anymore. Only if you were on fire would I help you -- it'd just be too hard to resist pissing on you. Open mic? Then let it truly be open. Let your audience have some fresh air. Flush the toliet bowl once. Let them hear something intelligent, decent and truthful for once. Give them, Vince, what they want -- just like you are always bragging the WWE does. Let them be proud for just a few moments that the energetic, intense and colorful Ultimate Warrior persona they loved when they were little kids didn't become a self-pitying, disappointing, broken-down has-been like all the other brittle-minded skeletons traipsing around your locker rooms or now buried in forgotten about graves. Order the queer (Todd Grisham) and the cripple (Droz) who host the show to read what I have written here, and while they do that have them hold up mirrors looking at themselves so they can know exactly the kind of people in your organization I'm writing about. No apologies -- I don't discriminate for the handicapped who sign on to behave degenerately."

On Vince McMahon's Claims That He Couldn't Wait To Fire Warrior: "What I think you meant to say, Vince, was “hire,” not “fire”: “I couldn’t wait to hire his ass.” I worked for the WWF on three separate occasions and you fired me only once and that was in ‘92 using Davey Boy and I as scapegoats in an attempt to throw the feds off your own scandal-brewing steroid trail. And every time I left, you’d track me down and come begging to bring me back. Never once did I call you or anybody else from the WWF to come back -- you ALWAYS came to me. Even one time sending Ed Cohen to hunt me down in the backwoods of NM at 4:30 am -- this was after you suspended me in ‘91. When you found me, you would always show up with two things. One, your stupid, superficial question “Don’t you miss the celebrity and limelight?” and, two, a goodie bag carrying a fat check to assuage your guilt and fault for letting me get out the door to begin with. You were a spoiled little kid even back then. You always had to learn the truth about me the hard way: “Damn, that guy really does do what he says he will do.”

On Vince McMahon's claim that Warrior held WWF up for money: "...you got that wrong, too. Of course, it’s a fantasy you’ve created, so that makes it true in your twisted mind. There was an issue about a Wrestlemania 7 payoff, but the strong-arming being done was by you and your conniving financial thug at the time, Doug Sages, not me. Instead of being straightforward with me about what the payoff was going to be, you kept dragging out avoiding any discussion about it while Sages unethically concocted a counterfeit loan to me, which I knew nothing about till much later, say, around Summerslam time. How coincidental. When I called you on it, you duplicitously scribbled down and rushed me a letter praising me for my contributions to the company, my one-of-a-kind work ethic, and that you were proud to have me not just as a talent but know me as a friend -- and, then, Surprise! you pulled a 180 on me and courageously suspended me after the ‘91 Summerslam match by handing me a tough, condescending letter. You expected me to drop to my knees right then and lick one of the three balls you claimed you had, begging you to take me back, right there in that MSG locker room, right there in front of your adulterous ball licker at the time, Mrs. Emily Feinburg, (so you could show her, I guess, how big a man you were), but I told you that Emily was the one good at it and you wouldn’t be seeing me for quite some time. I didn’t lie. I got my bags, went to AZ, moved to NM and left you ill with worry about where I was. “Where’s MY Warrior?’ you boohooed for months. It is a flat-out Wizard of OZ fantasy that I ever held you or WWF up for money."

Responding to Triple H's comment that Warrior was the most unprofessional wrestler Triple H was ever in the ring with: "I’m the most unprofessional person you’ve ever stepped into the ring with? Well, now, ain’t that pretty. Because what I remember, Mr. Stephanie McMahon, is that you were only in the ring with me one time -- and for less than 5 minutes. Here all these years since leaving the ring and becoming interested in mentoring young people, I often wonder what kind of impact I am having because I take it seriously and it is important to me do it effectively. Well, it sure sounds like I taught you very well in the 5 minutes you had in the ring with me. Because from what I hear you are the biggest unprofessional asshole the business has ever seen. You are welcome."

More On Triple H: "Yes, Paul, sorrily, your whole career has been a mission to outdo Ultimate Warrior. But guess what little, puffy man? You failed. Oh, how you failed. I set an iconic standard none of you could reach. And you are bitter about it. So bitter. You all are. Indeed, it is this bitterness that you most have in common with your father-in-law. In fact, he recognized the depth of it in you and knew if something ever happened to him you would continue the mission to fulfill HIS vendetta. To secure it, he gave you his daughter. But he must be a little concerned, because it seems the only masculinity you can drum up is while you are hanging onto her booking skirt. You know, think about it. If I hadn’t been smitten with my own honey at the time and Vince would have been more sensible, he might have hired me to become his son-in-law. You know, the Original Ultimate Warrior, not a dismal imitation. On second thought, I had strong self confidence and Vince never felt sorry for me as he evidently does for you."

On Bobby Heenan: "it’s just too difficult to keep a straight face talking about the pure two-faced bag of shit you are (and have always been), what, with you also actually wearing one as a piece of body jewelry. You are dying, diseased on the inside, and no more time is left to get back any of the integrity that matters the most on death’s bed. Imagine what it will be like, lying there taking in your last breaths, knowing you whored yourself out your whole life, and had to, in your final years, be faced with emptying your own personal shit bag affirming to you the true value of what you achieved in your life. Not even Vince could come up with a better finish than this. Karma is just a beautiful thing to behold."

On Jim Ross: "Everyone is asking the same question: “Just when did Jim Ross get to know Warrior so well to have these endless opinions about him that he does?” All anyone can think of, largely because it is so apparent across the board throughout the entire DVD, is that, again, envy alone provides you (and everyone else for that matter) with the enlightenment and answers. You are obviously jealous of both the fact that I never let Vince have his way with me as he has with you and everyone else and, also, that you never had the chance to bend me over either since becoming the Mother Hen over the talent around about ‘96 when I was last there."

On Plans to Respond to the WWE's DVD Legally: "Of course, about whether or not there is any legitimate slander, I will hold off and legally find out. But it really is a great cultural illustration of how deviantly dumbed down mentoring and masculinity have become. And, interestingly enough, engaging these serious ideas is what propels me in the career interests I have today."

On WWE's Current Stars Ridiculing him on the DVD: "I am always conscious of giving you young guys a break whenever I express criticisms about the storylines and creative direction in the business. I figure you are dumb and naive and still figuring out your philosophy of life, so I am not as hard on you for your youthful behaviors. Maybe one day you'll come around. Maybe not and you’ll just turn out like all the other grown men who are letting you down. We will all see. But you’ll want to keep in mind, that I stand up and defend my integrity in person just as seriously as I do when I write about it. It’s not a work. And it’d be to your misfortune if I was traveling through some airport in this country one day and happened to see you standing there surrounded by little sexpot groupies and adoring fans, and I just took it upon myself to approach you, not to pick a fight but to ask you to explain your ridicule of me, and suddenly you couldn’t speak and started to go to the bathroom all over yourself. Let me tell you from my own life experiences, there’s nothing so intimidating and embarrassing as another human being who can kick your ass with their mind. Take it from a guy who made quite a success out of throwing his muscle around, and learned this lesson the hard way."

"Because, you see, I am sorta old-fashioned about many things. One of those things is that a person should never be afraid to defend their integrity, especially when they have it. I do. And another thing is that young people should have both manners and respect for their elders, especially when they are deserving of it. I am. So, when you disrespect me, you leave me with no other choice, being the grown, adult man I am, but to embarrass you like a childish fool if I was to cross paths with you. And if you thought Ultimate Warrior as a physical thing was so intense it made you an awe-struck, speechless kid, you’re not going to be any less awe-struck and speechless when I give you a piece of my mind with the same kind of intensity."

Disturbed316
09-28-2005, 10:49 AM
ROFL

JH
09-28-2005, 10:50 AM
the cripple remark is towards droz that ungrateful son of a bitch

**Vince,
and you know that whatever pop Hogan received all around the country bringing his phony, crippled act back to the ring, Ultimate Warrior would outdo at
immeasurable decibels. ONLY Ultimate Warrior**

I'm not a hogan fan but YEA RIGHT

**And that son-in-law of yours, what a piece of work he is. But you know this already, he’s cut from the same placid, impotent mold as you. I’m the most
unprofessional person you’ve ever stepped into the ring with? Well, now, ain’t that pretty. Because what I remember, Mr. Stephanie McMahon, is that you
were only in the ring with me one time -- and for less than 5 minutes. Here all these years since leaving the ring and becoming interested in mentoring young
people, I often wonder what kind of impact I am having because I take it seriously and it is important to me do it effectively. Well, it sure sounds like I taught
you very well in the 5 minutes you had in the ring with me. Because from what I hear you are the biggest unprofessional asshole the business has ever seen.
You are welcome**

Hell at least hunter puts people over and makes it look damn good

**don’t bring a never-did-I-succeed-in-the business agent**

ok hold up he says gerald briscoe never succeeded in this business ok the guy is fucking on crack

**Yes, Paul, sorrily, your whole career has been a mission to outdo Ultimate Warrior. But guess what little, puffy man? You failed. Oh, how you failed. I set an
iconic standard none of you could reach. And you are bitter about it. So bitter. You all are. Indeed, it is this bitterness that you most have in common with
your father-in-law. In fact, he recognized the depth of it in you and knew if something ever happened to him you would continue the mission to fulfill HIS
vendetta. To secure it, he gave you his daughter. But he must be a little concerned, because it seems the only masculinity you can drum up is while you are
hanging onto her booking skirt. You know, think about it. If I hadn’t been smitten with my own honey at the time and Vince would have been more sensible,
he might have hired me to become his son-in-law. You know, the Original Ultimate Warrior, not a dismal imitation. On second thought, I had strong self
confidence and Vince never felt sorry for me as he evidently does for you**

ok we all know that vince was pissed when steph got with triple h
sorry warrior triple h did out do you 10 world titles to 1
triple h a dismal imitation of warrior...not even close you dumbass....god i hope hunter rips his ass apart in a promo

**As for you, Booby Heenan, it’s just too difficult to keep a straight face talking about the pure two-faced bag of shit you are (and have always been), what,
with you also actually wearing one as a piece of body jewelry. You are dying, dis-eased on the inside, and no more time is left to get back any of the integrity
that matters the most on death’s bed. Imagine what it will be like, lying there taking in your last breaths, knowing you whored yourself out your whole life,
and had to, in your final years, be faced with emptying your own personal shit bag affirming to you the true value of what you achieved in your life. Not
even Vince could come up with a better finish than this. Karma is just a beautiful thing to behold**

I have never heard anybody say anything bad about bobby heenan damn even hogan talks great about bobby in his book

**Can we ask, Jimmie, just how many tickets have been sold to people to come and sit in an arena for a wrestling card just so they can see you? NOT ONE.
That’s how many. Don’t even need a damn calculator to do that math. Guys like me who have what it takes to make a persona work pay your bar-b-q bill,
Jimmie. Your fat ass and your silly ten gallon cowboy hat were on the plane to the next city on the tour because TOP TALENT like me performing Ultimate
Warrior bought your ticket**

ok so in 96 people were only paying to see warrior what an egotistical bastard we all know in 96 people paid to see bret and shawn

somebody needs to shoot this dumb fucker

The Ravishing One
09-28-2005, 10:55 AM
Pretty harsh comments directed towards Heenan.

I can honestly say that i have never enjoyed a Warrior match. The only matches i watch of him are the Rude/Warrior matches. Makes you think how good Rude was to get him over.

TerranRich
09-28-2005, 11:01 AM
I just got back from a fishing trip down around New Orleans. Fishing is exceptionally good down there right now.
WTF is that supposed to mean? What an ass.

LMAO at his comments on "Mr. Stephanie McMahon". Doesn't Warrior just come off and saying "You're all just jealous! JEALOUS I tell ya!"? Sounds like it to me.

TerranRich
09-28-2005, 11:03 AM
ok so in 96 people were only paying to see warrior what an egotistical bastard we all know in 96 people paid to see bret and shawn
Wow. Punctuation anyone? :lol:

But yeah, I whole-heartedly agree that Warrior is very full of himself. He's deluded and egotistical, convinced of his own greatness when he really wasn't all that and a bag of Destrucity Chips.

wwe2222
09-28-2005, 11:44 AM
the droz comment was really uncalled for...so was the new orleans comment

what a crazy nut

Disturbed316
09-28-2005, 11:56 AM
Here is a picture from his fishing trip, aparently:

http://www.ultimatewarrior.com/images/BushVaca.jpg

TerranRich
09-28-2005, 12:07 PM
Wait, where's Warrior?

http://img345.imageshack.us/img345/32/warriorbush1bq.jpg
OMG, Warrior, don't grab Bush's ass! Don'tcha know queering don't make the world go round? Or something like that?

Jaton
09-28-2005, 12:12 PM
For everyone who keeps correcting me, I was referring back to the time when he got fired. Around 91, or whatever. I didn't say Bret was a B-player then, I said SHAWN was.

Nark Order
09-28-2005, 12:35 PM
Alright....well. Has it occurred to anybody that they did not interview Triple H specifically for the DVD. Those comments he made were for something entirely different back in 2000. 5 years ago...

Jaton
09-28-2005, 12:37 PM
Was he talking about himself?

Rob
09-28-2005, 01:50 PM
Does he really believe that Triple-H wants to be the Ultimate Warrior? As for his comments, he makes stabs at guys like Droz who is a cripple or a guy like Owen Hart who nobody in the world has a bad thing to say about (and the only guy who admitted to liking Jim Hellwig). Also his memory is short because he buried Davey Boy saying he deserved to die because of his drug use and yet he is defending him now.

DarkAngel
09-28-2005, 02:02 PM
LOL

this guy is a riot, wizard of oz, puffy man, 3 balls :lol:

KayfabeMan
09-28-2005, 04:00 PM
I know there's the in ring skill to take into consideration, but they where marketing to children. And children are money spending machines. They dont want to see good quality matches, they want their hero to kick butt.

That's great.

Now they're marketing towards adults who don't care about good quality matches, as apparent by the fact that they cheer for the crap they are shown, and pay $45 a seat to see a house show with Viscera, Venis, and Carlito on it. :nono:

He could be one of the top five draws of all time. If that is the only thing that matters to you (and what else did he have going for him?) you would be the greatest of all time. In your own mind.

Warrior is looking at it from the standpoint that just about everyone in the business looks at, as well they should nowadays, a financial standpoint. So yeah, he's right. Look at the idiots in the ring today; Batista, Cena, etc. All musclehead guys, who have a gimmick that is making money [except these guys aren't drawing anywhere near what he did]. So not much has changed.

Being a great talent gets you nothing in wrestling. Guys like Sammartino, Bob Backlund, Thesz, both Malenkos, even Bret Hart, are not even known by a vast majority of today's so-called "fans", and yet they're turning out figures and DVD's of Cena, etc. instead of who they should be doing.

Yeah, he's fucked up in many ways - but he's very right on the topics that were addressed there.

Corkscrewed
09-28-2005, 04:19 PM
Warrior makes a few good points about Vince and the rehirings and stuff, but then he has to let his insane ego get in the way and ruin any credibility he has.

If he presented himself better, Warrior would probably be a lot more respected. As it stands, he couldn't sell ice cream to a fat woman.

PureHatred
09-28-2005, 04:36 PM
The stuff about Heenan was really the only thing that surprised me about his rant. he's said the same shit before about how much better and bigger than the business he is. This guy's unbelievable. What a douchebag.

VH-1 needs to give him his own show ASAP.. :shifty:

PureHatred
09-28-2005, 04:42 PM
Being a great talent gets you nothing in wrestling. Guys like Sammartino, Bob Backlund, Thesz, both Malenkos, even Bret Hart, are not even known by a vast majority of today's so-called "fans", and yet they're turning out figures and DVD's of Cena, etc. instead of who they should be doing.

Yeah, he's fucked up in many ways - but he's very right on the topics that were addressed there.

True. Whenever I read some interview from someone in the industry and they're asked "What makes a great worker?" the answer is always something along the line of "They put asses in the seats." People can bitch adn whine as much as they want about people like Hogan and Flair and Triple H styaing in the spotlight, but as long as people are willing to pay to watch them then that's where they will be. Warrior was ridiculous. And his matches were god awful at times. His loss to Sgt Slaughter had to be one of the worst main events in PPV history.

But man he drew.

KingofOldSchool
09-28-2005, 04:42 PM
I love how Warrior tooks shots at Christian, Edge, and Jericho for supposedly "Trashing" him, but throughout the video they usually gave Warrior credit.

The only "Trashing" they did was imitating his interviews, but seriously...who hasn't done that once in their lifetime?

TerranRich
09-28-2005, 05:11 PM
I do all the time, in front of my mirror, naked. I talk about Destrucity and start seizing on the floor.

The One
09-28-2005, 05:35 PM
VH-1 needs to give him his own show ASAP.. :shifty:

I'd watch a show about Warrior before I watch Hogan Knows Best any day of the week.

PureHatred
09-28-2005, 07:30 PM
I'd watch a show about Warrior before I watch Hogan Knows Best any day of the week.

In all seriousness, it be would insanely good. It would be like Breaking Bonaduce to the nth degree.

Warrior dictating ridiculous memos to his lawyer, calling into Right wing talk show hosts, losing his mind when the people at Subway get his order wrong, running down to Kaybee's and verbally abusing all the kids who didn't buy his action figures...it'd be impossible to look away from a Day in the Life of a Warrior.

The One
09-28-2005, 07:32 PM
We really should write VH1...lord knows if there is one thing VH1 loves doing is taking a good idea for a show and stretching it to make as many rip off shows as possible. I say someone start a letter. Think of the humor we are missing!

vampiro03
09-28-2005, 08:16 PM
why did he take a shot at Goldberg? he wasn't in the video at all

Gerard
09-28-2005, 09:18 PM
and you know that whatever pop Hogan received all around the country bringing his phony, crippled act back to the ring, Ultimate Warrior would outdo at
immeasurable decibels. ONLY Ultimate Warrior

:rofl:

I take it this retard never seen wrestlemania 6..despite being in the main event. Or any of the tag matches with him and hogan in it, or the wcw match with him and hogan where he was getting boo'd out of the building from practically the opening bell.

Warrior got a decent pop but a face hogan just shit on it with ease.

vampiro03
09-28-2005, 09:19 PM
You know, when I was really "getting it" in the business, truth is, ALL you young guys were huge Ultimate Warrior fans. Everyone of you.

his ego is waaaaaay bigger than hogans!! jessy ventura is the ONLY one to tell the truth about warrior in all his commentaries but we will never hear them again. he tries to be so smart but Everyone is supposed to be split in that sentence like "Every One of you". everyone of you doesn't make sense

Shadow
09-28-2005, 11:26 PM
First off...Jaton, report to the boiling oil for making that bad Jeff Hardy remark. NOW!

Second off...what the fuck did Droz ever do to Ultimite Warrior? The man is crippled for life! HOw fucking low do you have to be to even think about blaming the handicap? That's just totally wrong.

Warrior is totally right with what he said. It's just that his ego takes control every other sentance and destroys what little cred he ever had. Even if the WWE wouldn't give him an open mic, it still would've been a chance to tell his side of the story. But, oh no, his ego couldn't handle that. Fuck you Warrior. You weren't good when you debuted and you weren't good each and every time you returned. You fucking suck and I hope you die.

Zen v.W.o.
09-29-2005, 04:16 AM
That's great.

Now they're marketing towards adults who don't care about good quality matches, as apparent by the fact that they cheer for the crap they are shown, and pay $45 a seat to see a house show with Viscera, Venis, and Carlito on it. :nono:

Warrior is looking at it from the standpoint that just about everyone in the business looks at, as well they should nowadays, a financial standpoint. So yeah, he's right. Look at the idiots in the ring today; Batista, Cena, etc. All musclehead guys, who have a gimmick that is making money [except these guys aren't drawing anywhere near what he did]. So not much has changed.

Bret Hart is bigger than the warrior. That isnt debateable.

KayfabeMan
09-29-2005, 12:12 PM
:lol:

Zen v.W.o.
09-29-2005, 02:57 PM
So you would like to debate that, eh?

Rob
10-02-2005, 09:56 AM
why did he take a shot at Goldberg? he wasn't in the video at all

Why did he take shots at Davey Boy Smith and Owen Hart after their deaths? Why did he mock Droz? Why did he make fun of Bobby Heenan's cancer? Why did he go out of his way to annoy both Melanie Pillman and Terri Runnels after they both married other men?

Dude is a cock. That's why.

The Answer
10-02-2005, 10:48 AM
I actually read it all. I find him fascinating. You know, he makes some good points at times, and I agree Vince and the wwe are immature about this dvd and certain other things, and I agree HHH is a punk ass bitch who wants to be as great as the warrior, and I certainly agree that Vince is an asshole who doesnt give much of a shit about his workers, but I then have to laugh at the warrior for actually thinking he is bigger than the business.

I certainly disagree on his Bret Hart/HBK comment as well.:rolleyes:

HHH has been greater than the Warrior for years now.....10 time World Champion and a great ring technician

Kane Knight
10-19-2005, 05:32 PM
Man, the number of things he's right on is astounding. He's like a street preacher crossed with an idiot savant...Ranting raving and rambling, only to spew something viable and legit in the midst.

The Naitch
10-20-2005, 12:43 AM
holy shit he sounds like Paul when he was ranting on about Slim, JamesSteele and Splaya

Morrisey
10-20-2005, 05:17 PM
Why did he take shots at Davey Boy Smith and Owen Hart after their deaths? Why did he mock Droz? Why did he make fun of Bobby Heenan's cancer? Why did he go out of his way to annoy both Melanie Pillman and Terri Runnels after they both married other men?

Dude is a cock. That's why.
True. Fair enough, it is immature of WWE to make a DVD mocking Warrior. It's hard to feel sympathy for someone who responds by making fun of the dead, the handicapped, and a guy who has to wear a colostomy bag because of cancer. This is a guy kids were supposed to look up to? He's just a joke.

Killjoy3:16
10-21-2005, 03:13 AM
I'm sure there is truth to both sides. We have to realize that all these guys have huge egos. I just don't understand why Vince and the WWE didn't just leave him alone. Whatever you think of Warrior, you have to admit that the DVD was blantant hit piece. I'd be pissed too, because he did bring in a lot of money for Vince.

WWE did a HUGE service to Warrior by bringing his name up. Publicity bad or good is always welcome.