PDA

View Full Version : Why do I feel Michaels is going to turn heel after his match with Angle?

Ninti the Mad
09-29-2005, 12:46 PM
I dunno. I just see him teaming up with Masters and Carlito. Weird.

The Gooch
09-29-2005, 12:49 PM
I hope he does and goes after Cena. I'll be pissed if Hunter comes back and is immediately chasing the belt.

Nark Order
09-29-2005, 12:59 PM
It would be perfect. He does a massive heel turn and says that Masters and Carlito are the best in the WWE today... but all they need is a bit of guidance.

Vastardikai
09-29-2005, 01:00 PM
For some reason, I saw this coming, but with Flair in tow, as well. Ah well. Flair/Trips vs. Micheals/Carlito/Masters has gold potential.

St. Jimmy
09-29-2005, 02:12 PM
that makes me think of a DX-ish stable with carlito and masters...
that really scares me...

Favre4Ever
09-29-2005, 02:18 PM
Theres no way he'll team with Masters and Carlito, but I drool over the thought of an HBK heel RUN. Not month long convertion.

Londoner
09-29-2005, 06:10 PM
HBK wont be a heel because he already said he wanted to be a face after the Hogan thing.I reckon HBK will lose to Angle, to set up a rematch between Angle and Cena.Can't wait for the match though.

Flashman#2
09-29-2005, 06:18 PM
I like d it when HBK Shawn Michaels was a bad guy against Hulk "The Hulkster" Hogan in the Summerslam PPV story.

Londoner
09-29-2005, 06:48 PM
So did I, but he didn't want to stay a face so it dosn't seem like a HBK heel run will happen for a while, I'm liking him as a face right now.

The Fox
09-29-2005, 11:01 PM
But it would be really cool if he would become a heel and actualy stay heel, and take on Cena for the belt and win.
It's been a while since good old HBK has had the belt.And I think he could have a pretty good run has a heel champ instead of one as a face ...yet it's almost 100% sure that Angle will win and get his rematch with Cena.

Pinnacle Charisma
09-30-2005, 12:05 AM
I think that Michales will stay face and will form an allaince with Ric Flair and have a angle like the wcw angle where it the millionares club going agasnt the new blood which will have carlitto and Marsters.

Londoner
09-30-2005, 06:20 AM
PC-are you just trying to be stupid now?

Londoner
09-30-2005, 06:22 AM
But it would be really cool if he would become a heel and actualy stay heel, and take on Cena for the belt and win.
It's been a while since good old HBK has had the belt.And I think he could have a pretty good run has a heel champ instead of one as a face ...yet it's almost 100% sure that Angle will win and get his rematch with Cena.

I reckon it would be just as good if he was a face and had the belt, but there's no chance of him getting the belt with HHH returning.

Pinnacle Charisma
09-30-2005, 07:27 AM
PC-are you just trying to be stupid now?

No I wasnt being stupid. Its a good idea to have two young heels going agasnt two of the most over faces (flair still gets massive pops even if he is a heel). And they already have being doing what I said to a certain extent.

Londoner
09-30-2005, 08:50 AM
Micheals wont join up with Flair because HHH is coming back so it wouldn't make much sense, mind you, the WWE doesn't make much sense anyway!

(lol@you neg repping me though, you do realise it has no affect because you have no positive rep, right?:D)

Pinnacle Charisma
09-30-2005, 09:02 AM
I didnt say he would join up with Flair more like an unofficail allaince. Even though HHH is coming back it dosnt mean him and Flair will be together.

anyway thanks for the tip didnt have to say in the thread though:wtf:

Evolution
09-30-2005, 09:21 AM
Imagine if Angle did win and got his rematch for the title, but Bischoff was champion!

Anything can happen in the WWE!

Londoner
09-30-2005, 09:27 AM
I'm starting to worry that HHH is going to pedigree Cena in the match and then Bischoff will be the champ, then on the next RAW, Bischoff hands the title to HHH.:(

Tornado
09-30-2005, 10:07 AM
His character is SCREAMING for new direction. His heel stuff with Hulk Hogan was GOLDEN. We need more of that HBK.

Londoner
09-30-2005, 10:30 AM
I don't see how it is SCREAMING for a new direction...

Tornado
09-30-2005, 10:34 AM
I don't see how it is SCREAMING for a new direction...

His face character is getting stale and boring.

Londoner
09-30-2005, 10:36 AM
Maybe to you, but i'm fine with it.I can't wait for the iron man match with Angle,which wouldn't of happened if he was a heel.

Londoner
09-30-2005, 10:38 AM
Then again just so you know i like him as a heel also so i don't mind either way.

Favre4Ever
09-30-2005, 10:49 AM
Yeah, I guess by "screaming" he means hes been a face for three years now. I dont mind it either, because HBk is better in the ring than half of the roster. I think a heel run would make some good tv, though, and HBK could make a whole lot of guys look really good, like Angle does.

If HBK does go heel though, I don't think he should be teaming with anybody, or "making a new evolution or dx", or whatever. If anyone though, i'd say Carlito. NOT MASTERS. Carlito. I hate it when two guys are in a feud, and then they're blowing eachother the next day.

Favre4Ever
09-30-2005, 10:50 AM
Stale is one thing, Tornado, but I wouldnt say HBK is anywhere close to boring.

Tornado
09-30-2005, 12:34 PM
Stale is one thing, Tornado, but I wouldnt say HBK is anywhere close to boring.
No niether would I, he is way, way above the level he should be in the ring, all things considering. His matches are usually the best on the show. I mean, his match with Shelton earlier in the year was phenominal. I just kinda soured toward the fact he's pretty much been a face since his return, save the few weeks he feuded with Hogan. I want to see the cool, cocky, i'm better than you HBK back.

Splaya
09-30-2005, 01:11 PM
^ :yes: :yes:

St. Jimmy
09-30-2005, 01:16 PM
No niether would I, he is way, way above the level he should be in the ring, all things considering. His matches are usually the best on the show. I mean, his match with Shelton earlier in the year was phenominal. I just kinda soured toward the fact he's pretty much been a face since his return, save the few weeks he feuded with Hogan. I want to see the cool, cocky, i'm better than you HBK back.

:y: :love:

Ninti the Mad
09-30-2005, 02:13 PM
I say this because Carlito and Masters arent credible enough on their own. They need HBK.