PDA

View Full Version : My two Homecoming cents...

Mr. Nerfect
09-30-2005, 07:22 AM
Don't as me why, but during the Shelton Benjamin vs. Kerwin White match on RAW this week, I just couldn't help thinking "I would love to see The World's Greatest Tag Team re-unite, even if it is only for a night", I was just wondering if anyone else is the same?

Charlie Haas hasn't been seen talking to TNA yet, which is a sign he might be trying to get back in the WWE. Whta better time to have him return then the WWE is trying to restore the Tag Team Division, and have a 3-hour spectacle to put on? Kerwin White & Nick Nemeth vs. the Self-Professed World's Greatest Tag Team is a feud I would love to see. Gives Nemeth some exposure to GREAT workers, and the WGTT and Chavo Guerrero certainly have their past rivarly on SmackDown! to exploit. Just have Kerwin White & Nick Nemeth start off the show be coming out, with Shelton Benjamin out next, re-introducing us to Haas, before they go on to have a great tag team match to kick off the new era of WWE TV.

SmackDown! also has a match scheduled for Homecoming. I know it has practically NO chance of happening, but wouldn't it be nice to see a cruiserweight match put on? Guys like Chris Benoit, Booker T, Batista, etc. don't need a match. Guys like Paul London and Nunzio do. Have London shown walking backstage and have him talk to his teacher, Shawn Michaels, giving London the instant rub. Have Paul beat Nunzio cleanly in what would be a great match, and have the first SD! title change on RAW ever take place on the first USA Network show.

I don't know why, but these two ideas, if carried out, would get me really excited about USA RAW. Charlie Haas, Paul London and Nunzio may not be draws, but if given the appropriate time and stage, they could do something fantastic to help support a show.

Pinnacle Charisma
09-30-2005, 08:22 AM
Nice idea. It wont happen though.

Destor
09-30-2005, 08:26 AM
I like the Charlie Haas bit. I would prefer the SD! match to be Mysterio/Benoit or something to that effect, but to each his own.

TerranRich
09-30-2005, 12:30 PM
I've always wondered about this forum's great ideas...

What if the [un]creative team already had one of our ideas and was planning to use it? Then, when it happens, that person would claim responsibility for that idea. Like if Haas really did come out and was re-hired (or contracted for the night), I bet Alienoid would claim it was his idea and then threaten to sue. ;)

I know I would...

Flashman#2
09-30-2005, 12:31 PM
Who are dose Paul London and Nunzion guys? Are they in the WWE shows? Never head of dem.

The One
09-30-2005, 12:35 PM
Flashman, did he JUST start watching wrestling? Seriously.

Paul London = Incredible Cruiserweight
Nunzio = Formly Little Guido current WWE Cruiserweight Champion.

Tornado
09-30-2005, 12:38 PM
Who are dose Paul London and Nunzion guys? Are they in the WWE shows? Never head of dem.

Please....stop that now.

It's "those" and "them".

You are not Carlito.

Tornado
09-30-2005, 12:39 PM
Flashman, did he JUST start watching wrestling? Seriously.

He's 12.

TerranRich
09-30-2005, 12:43 PM
No marks allowed! Now either smark up, or feel the wrath of...erm...somebody, I'm sure.

The One
09-30-2005, 12:48 PM
By the time I was 12, I had been watching wrestling for 9 years...already seen some of wrestling's greatest come and some of them go.

Oh and Flashman, I want to like you, I really do. But you need to either A) Quit playing a dumbass or B) Take a break from posting and go do some research on this industry as a whole. Also it wouldn't hurt if fucking quit using the words "Dat" "Dem" or any other word that has the letter "d" in place of "Th". You are not Carlito, tough break.

Tornado
09-30-2005, 12:49 PM
Please....stop that now.

It's "those" and "them".

You are not Carlito.

Also it wouldn't hurt if fucking quit using the words "Dat" "Dem" or any other word that has the letter "d" in place of "Th". You are not Carlito, tough break.

HAHA

Beat you to it this time

Flashman#2
09-30-2005, 12:51 PM
you are making me not like you anymore The One. I think you have turned to a bad guy like the HBK Did on Hulkster Hogan. Dat is not cool.

The One
09-30-2005, 12:52 PM
You win...or should I say we both lose as he hasn't corrected himself. (Though if we want to get picky I can find the thread where I told him not to do that yesterday :p )

The One
09-30-2005, 12:54 PM
you are making me not like you anymore The One. I think you have turned to a bad guy like the HBK Did on Hulkster Hogan. Dat is not cool.

NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! We already have one Hogan mark in hulkamania320, my brain simply can not stand another one. I am not a bad guy, infact I promise you, you don't realise it now, but I am probably going to deal with this nicer then most on these boards.

Tornado
09-30-2005, 12:54 PM

Oh no, did the big bad The One turn heel on you....:'(

I'll be your friend.

*rips up Flashman#2's teddy bear*

HEEL TURN BIOTCH

LK
09-30-2005, 01:08 PM
:lol: :lol: rep for this guy

Tornado
09-30-2005, 01:25 PM
DON'T ENCOURAGE HIM!

LK
09-30-2005, 01:27 PM
I wish I hadn't now. I just read the shit he wrote in the angle thread.

Favre4Ever
09-30-2005, 01:52 PM
Ah ha, he called Hogan "Hulkster".

Call me crazy, but I wouldn't mind seeing a refomed World's Greatest Tag Team take on the Acolytes at Wrestlemania 22. Shelton and JBL could have an inter-brand feud, and JBL could bring Farooq back to try and make it a handicap match, then Shelton could bring back has to even the score.

Just for the one night, mind you.

The One
09-30-2005, 02:24 PM
Flashman#2 trying to give me neg rep: I know how to use this know. Bad guys get the red dots from me.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA! Flashman, first of all, when you don't have any rep, you can't effect anyone's rep in any way. Second of all, quit being a fucking cunt. Now simply type like a normal person, and we will all get along fine.

Flashman#2
09-30-2005, 06:02 PM
I type normal. You type in a not so cool way. Got Dat?

EricEastwood
09-30-2005, 07:44 PM
Charlie haas is the man.... WGTT should come back to bring back tag team glory to a sorry division... they a re startiing to have actual tag teams again so it could happen... SD match?? prolly a Batista vs Bradshaw.... u kno same crap.... the should have a champ vs champ match tho... Cena vs. Batista... that way we could a c Cena get his ass whomped royallly!! hahahaha

Destor
09-30-2005, 08:06 PM
I type normal. You type in a not so cool way. Got Dat?
Something needs to be done about this guy, Horsemen style.

Loose Cannon
09-30-2005, 08:10 PM
LOL, Forum Elite. Get the fuck out of here. If you're part of the Forum Elite, then this forum has taken a huge tumble

The One
09-30-2005, 08:17 PM
Oh come now Loosey. We don't need to get all up my boy's face do we? Let's just handle this the old fashion way...
http://oconeelaw.com/divisions/field/narcotics/common%20narcotics/marijuana/joint.jpg

Destor
10-01-2005, 12:53 AM
LOL at the red X.
Wheres the hostility coming from LC? It seems like you have some beef with me so lets get it out in the open and see if we cant work this out. How about it?

The One
10-01-2005, 02:07 AM
Errrr...ummmm...my picture was of a joint. Let us all smoke a joint and then...well...nevermind. I fail.

Destor
10-01-2005, 02:09 AM
A doobie would be nice. But still LC has got some splainin to do.

The One
10-01-2005, 02:12 AM
I too would be interested to know what Loosey's before mentioned beef with you is. More so then that I still wonder why LC has yet to answer me on why he manufactures urinal parts...and if it's not him then to imform him someone has stolen his initals.

Nervous Ferret
10-01-2005, 02:13 AM
You are terrible Destro. And by calling yourself "elite" you are totally disgracing the elitist posters here at TPWW.net and the elite forum.

Destor
10-01-2005, 02:19 AM
Terrible, please, elaborate.

Nervous Ferret
10-01-2005, 02:36 AM
you are a bad poster.

Your jokes aren't funny, you post to much, stop making birthday threads, you are trying to hard to fit in, you bring nothing to the forums.

Nervous Ferret
10-01-2005, 02:36 AM
Of course I made a living doing that. :cool:

Destor
10-01-2005, 02:45 AM
Yeah, G and yourself were crying out for attention so I made y'all a couple of B-day threads. For that I appologize.
I dont find myself funny either, but meh. I'm bored, I have to do something to entertain myself.
If I wanted to fit in, I'd kiss more ass.
I do post to much, but damn it, I aint got nothn else to do!

Nervous Ferret
10-01-2005, 02:52 AM
videogames

Hey, do you know anything about PSPs?

might as well make yourself useful if you can

Sepholio
10-01-2005, 02:54 AM
Yeah, G and yourself were crying out for attention so I made y'all a couple of B-day threads. For that I appologize.
I dont find myself funny either, but meh. I'm bored, I have to do something to entertain myself.
If I wanted to fit in, I'd kiss more ass.
I do post to much, but damn it, I aint got nothn else to do!

Why do you press enter after every fucking sentence? Hit space twice and keep typing after a period. Jeez.

Sepholio
10-01-2005, 02:56 AM
lol @ me only using one space. You still suck though.

Destor
10-01-2005, 03:01 AM
I beat games to quick, and I find myself right back here. I'll say this in defense of my posting, well the quality of it as opposed to the quantity of it. I have been making a semi-effort to raise the intelligence and quality of my post.

Some have noticed it. Hence my being an Elite Forum Horsemen. In the past week (at least in the wrestling forum) I have been making some decent points and I plan on improving my performance for the sake of the viewing public.

I do realize that when I started posting it was for the sake of posting, that was idiotic, I realize that now. I didn't take this forum seriously, ans maybe I should have. In time I believe that my ignorant beginnings will be forgotten and hopefully forgiven. But ultimately at least I'm not a Hogan mark.

Destor
10-01-2005, 03:02 AM
Why do you press enter after every fucking sentence? Hit space twice and keep typing after a period. Jeez.
Why do you give a shit. Jeez.

Loose Cannon
10-01-2005, 01:18 PM
I have never seen you make a decent point before. I don't even know who you are. I think your the pot head guy I was arguing with in the discussion forum, but I'm not to sure.

If that's you, then you are a joke.

Destor
10-01-2005, 01:31 PM
Actually I think I was the meth head. :$ As stated before, I am making an effort to change my lack of quality. But if thats your beef, I'm trying to prove ya wrong.