PDA

View Full Version : Met Stevie Richards last night.

PorkSoda
10-01-2005, 10:02 AM
Yeah, I went to go help set up the ring last night, got there at 5:30, but it was all set it up. I didn't really help with anything, so BLAH!

Before a wrestling show, all the wrestlers just seem to hang out and talk about what they are going to do. There was only a couple people there when I got there, one manager the other guy was a booker, blah blah blah, then I saw Stevie Richards. I shook his hand, told him my name, told me his, Stevie, and that was it. That was the only thing that we said to each other all night. :( He was in a hardcore match with Arch Kincaid, the guy you see on Heat sometimes. I was right next to them as they spoke, they had a garbage can, kendo stick, chair, cookie sheet and one of those thick red wiffle ball bats. I liked the show, but I got lost coming home and it sucked. BLAHH!

Destor
10-01-2005, 10:11 AM
Its not like setting the ring up is fun anyhow. Sucks you didn't get a good conversation in with Stevie. :( There'll be another day I guess. Just curious how did he shake you're hand? Since you're green I figure he gripped, but he could be a nice guy, for all I know.

The Fox
10-01-2005, 10:20 AM
What? you get to set up the ring! How is that possible?:-\

PorkSoda
10-01-2005, 10:42 AM
Its not like setting the ring up is fun anyhow. Sucks you didn't get a good conversation in with Stevie. :( There'll be another day I guess. Just curious how did he shake you're hand? Since you're green I figure he gripped, but he could be a nice guy, for all I know.

He shook it like...I extended it, he gripped it pretty hard for a couple seconds, told him my name and then let go. From hearing him talk, he seems like hes a nice guy. :)

Fox, I'm a student there so I can help set up the ring and break down and stuff like that.

Destor
10-01-2005, 10:48 AM
Has no one told you about the wrestler handshake? You present two fingers, if you dont like them you grip, I you have no problem you keep you're fingers loose. He probolly gripped because you gave him the full hand.

Xero
10-01-2005, 10:55 AM
Has no one told you about the wrestler handshake? You present two fingers, if you dont like them you grip, I you have no problem you keep you're fingers loose. He probolly gripped because you gave him the full hand.
Are you serious?

Destor
10-01-2005, 10:57 AM
No shit, it pretty gay. It could be a southern wrestler thing, every wrestler I know does it.

The Fox
10-01-2005, 10:58 AM
He shook it like...I extended it, he gripped it pretty hard for a couple seconds, told him my name and then let go. From hearing him talk, he seems like hes a nice guy. :)

Fox, I'm a student there so I can help set up the ring and break down and stuff like that.

That's so cool! How did you get in?

Destor
10-01-2005, 10:59 AM
I bet he paid the money they asked for Fox. ;)

Lux
10-01-2005, 09:32 PM
or did a dare. but its cool cause how many people can say they met Steven Richards.