PDA

View Full Version : Who will win the royal rumble

SUPREMO
01-23-2004, 03:40 PM
I Think that John cena or Goldberg will win the royal rumble.

Dark-Slicer Diago
01-23-2004, 03:41 PM
there already is a thread for this but still I think Goldberg

The CyNick
01-23-2004, 03:48 PM
All signs point to Benoit

Russell Crowe
01-23-2004, 03:48 PM
Chris Benoit. It's so obvious with the fact he is in Number 1 and Paul Heyman has said "Benoit will never get a title shot while I'm General Manager!".

Razor Rybek
01-23-2004, 04:22 PM
Cena Wins, Cena Wins, Cena Wins. :y:

so there you have it, my pick is obviously Benoit :nono:

Darkone
01-23-2004, 04:36 PM
Ehh, Goldberg wins, buts the last guy out is Benoit.

They'll use that to set up the Main Event for Brock.

Benoit will then get a title shot against Trips, and job.

At least, thats how I think it will go down.

Vega
01-23-2004, 04:45 PM
I would pay money for it to be benoit, but sadly I think it will be Angle due to his dedicating the match to the troops.

MVP
01-23-2004, 04:59 PM
I'm going with the majority, Benoit.

Savio
01-23-2004, 05:24 PM
I'm going to go off the boards and say Drew Carey.

Eunos
01-23-2004, 06:18 PM
Shelton benjamin

sensai86
01-23-2004, 06:49 PM
I think that the same thing that happen in the 94' Rumble with Bret and Luger will happen with Beniot and Goldberg, leading to Mania with each winner fighting there rosters champion,but the twist is when Beniot wants to fight Triple H and the Goldberg/Lesner storyline starting at Rumble leading to Mania takes it's way

Savio
01-23-2004, 08:03 PM
I think that the same thing that happen in the 94' Rumble with Bret and Luger will happen with Beniot and Goldberg, leading to Mania with each winner fighting there rosters champion,but the twist is when Beniot wants to fight Triple H and the Goldberg/Lesner storyline starting at Rumble leading to Mania takes it's way.........AND THEN BENOIT EXPLODES!!!
how about spike dudley?

The Ravishing One
01-23-2004, 08:53 PM
Benoit

SUPREMO
01-27-2004, 03:12 PM
ok i was wrong it was benoit

Corkscrewed
01-27-2004, 04:46 PM
Everyone smart saw it coming. :p

dx fantic
02-19-2004, 03:38 PM
Benoit

Corkscrewed
02-19-2004, 05:09 PM
I bet you think you're really clever for picking the winner half a month after the actual PPV, eh?

Looks like we got another STUPID NOOB here. Welcome aboard. Hope you like the heat.

loopydate
02-19-2004, 05:11 PM
I bet you think you're really clever for picking the winner half a month after the actual PPV, eh?

Looks like we got another STUPID NOOB here. Welcome aboard. Hope you like the heat.

I was startin' to miss the little buggers. Now that rabidwolverine's off stirring up trouble in the Sports Forum and stonecoldstunners has disappeared off the face of the earth, we've been without a good STUPID NOOB for a while.

Corkscrewed
02-19-2004, 05:12 PM
He's not a good one. Sexymanalive (sans racist/sexist comments) and stonecoldstunners were good ones.

loopydate
02-19-2004, 05:13 PM
Oh, man! I forgot sexymanalive (Wasn't his custom title "I am the sexymanalive"?).

The Dub
02-19-2004, 05:16 PM
I was startin' to miss the little buggers. Now that rabidwolverine's off stirring up trouble in the Sports Forum and stonecoldstunners has disappeared off the face of the earth, we've been without a good STUPID NOOB for a while.
What is a Stupid noob? Someone that doesn't measure up to some ruler of lameness that you all carry around? If you don't have like a million posts, you are a stupid noob. If you don't kiss the other posters' asses, you are a stupid noob. I wouldn't be considered as such if I did measure up to your lameness standards or posted like 40 times a day or kissed your asses. Maybe it's because I'm not a part of the elite Caption Crew. :rofl:

Personally, I think it's just a way for you all(especially loopydate, Kane Knight and Corkscrewed)to make yourselves feel superior to others. Who knows. :rant: Y'all are pitiful, really.

loopydate
02-19-2004, 05:21 PM
A STUPID NOOB (it's all capitalized, because it's an acronym) is someone who, within their first handful of posts demonstrates that they have a minimal grasp on the English language, using improper punctuation and over-using abbreviations.

Also, a typical wrestling board NOOB is someone who posts things that are common knowledge among wrestling fans (like saying that Benoit would win the Rumble a couple of weeks after the Rumble happened) or who posts threads saying things like "OMG WWE NEED TO BRING BACK JEFF HARDY HE SO COOL AND XTREME!"

I'll give you credit, though, RW. You started off pretty bad, but you're getting better. You've shown you actually do know some things about some things.

Now, if you didn't immediately assume that criticism comes from a sense of superiority, you'd be all set.

Innovator
02-19-2004, 05:22 PM
What is a Stupid noob? Someone that doesn't measure up to some ruler of lameness that you all carry around? If you don't have like a million posts, you are a stupid noob. If you don't kiss the other posters' asses, you are a stupid noob. I wouldn't be considered as such if I did measure up to your lameness standards or posted like 40 times a day or kissed your asses. Maybe it's because I'm not a part of the elite Caption Crew. :rofl:
funny, i do none of those am i'm not a noob

Corkscrewed
02-19-2004, 05:25 PM
Although I didn't understand what you just said... lol.

The Dub
02-19-2004, 05:26 PM
A STUPID NOOB (it's all capitalized, because it's an acronym) is someone who, within their first handful of posts demonstrates that they have a minimal grasp on the English language, using improper punctuation and over-using abbreviations.

Also, a typical wrestling board NOOB is someone who posts things that are common knowledge among wrestling fans (like saying that Benoit would win the Rumble a couple of weeks after the Rumble happened) or who posts threads saying things like "OMG WWE NEED TO BRING BACK JEFF HARDY HE SO COOL AND XTREME!"

I'll give you credit, though, RW. You started off pretty bad, but you're getting better. You've shown you actually do know some things about some things.

Now, if you didn't immediately assume that criticism comes from a sense of superiority, you'd be all set.
I don't see it that way. My posts are always grammatically correct. Y'all just don't like what I have to say.

Don't ****ing patronize me, either.

loopydate
02-19-2004, 05:30 PM
I don't see it that way. My posts are always grammatically correct. Y'all just don't like what I have to say.

Don't ****ing patronize me, either.

I'm not patronizing you. You asked what a STUPID NOOB was, I told you. I did it without sarcasm and without talking down.

Anyway, I'm not going to get into a drawn-out argument over a throwaway line that didn't mean anything to begin with.

The Dub
02-19-2004, 05:32 PM
I'm not patronizing you. You asked what a STUPID NOOB was, I told you. I did it without sarcasm and without talking down.

Anyway, I'm not going to get into a drawn-out argument over a throwaway line that didn't mean anything to begin with.
Then shut the F*** up!

Rock Bottom
02-19-2004, 05:54 PM
I predict Chris Benoit will win the Royal Rumble

:shifty:

Edit: Nevermind, some moron beat me to the joke, but they seemed to be serious

Rock Bottom
02-19-2004, 06:00 PM
Hi Rabid, KK Loopy and Cork are great posters. KK tends to argue with people alot, but he is usually just trying to keep dumbasses from carrying out their dumbass-like-ways.

Loopy and Cork are not only funny and smart, aside from captions, but they don't flood dicsussion threads with crap. Of course they're going to call someone a stupid noob who has the sig "i know everythink" and posts a RR prediction after the event.

I agree to an extent that there are alot of people who feel they are special, or superior, or what have you and use boards as some means to gratify themselves because they're 'good posters,' but Loopy Cork and KK are golden, and don't really portray that.

Just act like you have some sense. All you do is troll shi</>t from what I've seen.

Typical angry guy with red blocks bitc</>hing at the guys with green ones.

Corkscrewed
02-20-2004, 01:30 AM
^ Appreciated.

But really, it's best to ignore people like RW, who kinda reminds me of Howard Dean with his anger.

But why would you tell someone to "shut the **** up" on a public discussion board? Ah, the mysteries of life.

The Dub
02-20-2004, 12:44 PM
Hi Rabid, KK Loopy and Cork are great posters. KK tends to argue with people alot, but he is usually just trying to keep dumbasses from carrying out their dumbass-like-ways.

Loopy and Cork are not only funny and smart, aside from captions, but they don't flood dicsussion threads with crap. Of course they're going to call someone a stupid noob who has the sig "i know everythink" and posts a RR prediction after the event.

I agree to an extent that there are alot of people who feel they are special, or superior, or what have you and use boards as some means to gratify themselves because they're 'good posters,' but Loopy Cork and KK are golden, and don't really portray that.

Just act like you have some sense. All you do is troll shi</>t from what I've seen.

Typical angry guy with red blocks bitc</>hing at the guys with green ones.
Speaking of having sense, I saw your thread on the translation of good English to 12 year old AOL posters. :roll:

How do you knoe what color blocks I have? Is that your idea of "troll sh</>it"

Golden? Whatever.

RockBottom is a cheerleader.

The Dub
02-20-2004, 12:46 PM
^ Appreciated.

But really, it's best to ignore people like RW, who kinda reminds me of Howard Dean with his anger.

But why would you tell someone to "shut the **** up" on a public discussion board? Ah, the mysteries of life.
Because I can. Who's Howard Dean? I like the way you all like to portray me as an angry person just because of my aggressive language. That's cute.

Tornado
02-20-2004, 12:47 PM
<font color=#33ffff>I think Goldberg will win the Royal Rumble, he is #30, odds on fave right?

:shifty:</font>

asphyXy
02-20-2004, 12:48 PM
<font color=969696>Benoit.</font>

Evil Vito
02-20-2004, 05:57 PM
<font color=goldenrod>Rene Dupree</font>

Shake
02-20-2004, 06:36 PM
Me.

Corkscrewed
02-20-2004, 11:28 PM
Because I can. Who's Howard Dean? I like the way you all like to portray me as an angry person just because of my aggressive language. That's cute.

You don't know who Howard Dean is? :nono: Now I'm just curious. How old are you?

Rock Bottom
02-20-2004, 11:55 PM
Speaking of having sense, I saw your thread on the translation of good English to 12 year old AOL posters. :roll:

How do you knoe what color blocks I have? Is that your idea of "troll sh</>it"

Golden? Whatever.

RockBottom is a cheerleader.

1) Whatever, I was bored and it was to give someone something to chuckle about.

2) Your blocks are red. Because you obviously suck. And now you take it out on other people. :)

3) I can be funny when I want to. Golden is a figure of speech. Don't act like you don't understand it.

4) Totally weak insult. You just totally relented the fact that you are a moron.

5) Get a social life. You are not cool by trying to stand out here and argue all the time. If it makes you feel good about yourself though... Good, maybe you need that.

And finally, number six.

Y o u a r e s t u p i d a n d s o c i a l l y u n a c c e p t e d.

Edit: Number seven, spell "know" right, and then you will impress us all with your angry-at-the-world attitude.