PDA

View Full Version : Smackdown! vs. RAW help

KillerWolf
10-08-2005, 05:09 PM
i went ahead and bought SDvRAW about a week ago because i figured that for under $20, I couldnt go wrong-and for the most part the game is pretty good. it lacks the simplicity and ease of play of as far as the moves compared to No Mercy and other N64 Wrestling games, but aside from that it is much improved in almost every way.

the problem i am having with SDvRAW is the create a wrestler mode. creating a wrestler seems to be extremely complicated. the first wrestler i tried to create was Snitsky. as far as face, hair, and facial hair, i was unable to find or create even a close match. and then when it came time to create moves, i had to just put the fucking thing down because i had no clue what it was talking about. and as far as i can tell, you cannot asign entrance music to your created wrestlers, nor change the appearance or moves of the default wrestlers.

i realize that it could be that there are ways to do these things that i do not know about (the instruction manual is somewhat vague). so if anyone can offer any words of wisdom, it would be much appreciated.

Evil Vito
10-08-2005, 05:22 PM
<font color=goldenrod>If you still have the receipt for the game, I'd honestly take it back......since the newer, 100X better version of the game is coming out next month

Anyways, to change the moves go to Create > Create a Moveset........you should be able to pick from current guys or created guys and edit their moves.....but you CANNOT change the appearances of the guys already in the game</font>

CharismaInjection
10-08-2005, 05:41 PM
I've made a perfect Snitsky. Just find his formula on some good CAW sites.

KillerWolf
10-08-2005, 06:29 PM
thanks, but i dont know what CAW even stands for. can you recommend a site for me?

DS
10-08-2005, 07:15 PM
CAW = Create-A-Wrestler

Search the boards for SvR (Smackdown vs Raw) CAW because there are plenty of threads with sites. Or search google.

McDoogle
10-08-2005, 07:50 PM
http://www.caws.uni.cc/

That's a pretty good site.

Jalapeņo
10-08-2005, 10:08 PM
Where did you get the impression that you can't assign music?

Drakul
10-09-2005, 03:07 AM
www.caws.ws

KillerWolf
10-09-2005, 09:15 PM
http://www.caws.uni.cc/

That's a pretty good site.

cool. rep for you. their were some really good pictures there.

Drakul
10-09-2005, 10:03 PM
Excellent *Mr Burns*

FourFifty
10-15-2005, 01:02 AM

It wasn't your fault!

TerranRich
10-15-2005, 02:14 PM
Um, you can assign entrance music to your CAWs. Just go to Create-a-Moveset and do it there. :wtf: