PDA

View Full Version : DX ENDINGS?

Djscorpion
10-09-2005, 04:32 PM
Does anyone remember and would care to tell me how exactly did DX break up? I don't really remember. Also, just how exactly did evolution break up? After the wCw invasion and after the rock stopped wrestling regulary I stopped watching wrestling. So if anyone could fill me in on the evolution thing and remind me of the dx break up that would be cool.

Loose Cannon
10-09-2005, 04:35 PM
DX broke up the first time at WM 15 when HHH turned on X-pac

Then Billy Gunn later turned on X-pac and Dogg

The 2nd time, DX turned on Billy Gunn after Billy got injured

Then the stable just merged into the McMahon/Helmsley Faction

Evolution break up: They turned on Orton after Orton won the Title at Summerlsma, then Batista turned on Flair/HHH after he wanted to face HHH at WM 21.

Shane Michaels
10-09-2005, 07:55 PM
what he said....I dont understand why they did in the first place, they were so over it was nuts!!!

FourFifty
10-09-2005, 09:45 PM
Two words- Stoned Writers.

Yeah, DX was so over it was insane, and I think that it can be done again, soon. However, this is what was wrong with DX.

X-Pac wasn't over. He got a bigger pop as the 1-2-3 Kid. Hence, the term X-Pac heat,
Triple H was boning the boss' daughter on the side. Aside from being a HUGE perk I'm all but willing to bet my left nut that something like that gave Triple H creative control.
They let Steph in DX...
DX joined up with Vince....
Stoned writers, mon ami, stoned fuckin' writers.

Savio
10-09-2005, 09:55 PM
Tori was the best memeber of DX

Batsu
10-09-2005, 10:51 PM
Though...the reformation of the 4-man DX (Dogg, Gunn, X-Pac, and HHH) late in '99 ruled...

the original breakup was weird, as they were, as Always450 said... MASSIVELY OVER. That turn was the beginning of HHH the heel as we knew him in '99-'01...

The Answer
10-09-2005, 11:38 PM
Don't forget that 5 minute DX return with HHH and HBK. HHH laided HBK out with the pedigree to end that reunion....

Favre4Ever
10-09-2005, 11:48 PM
DX just kind of disentigrated towards the summer of the Mcmahon Helmsly Era. At King of the Ring 2000, Rock, Kane and the Undertaker fought against Shane, Vince and Triple H; whoever got the pin would be the champion. The Rock won. After this, Road Dogg and Gunn kinda of slipped away and had a dumpster-tables feud with the Dudleyz.

Around September-October of 2000, DX had a one-night reunion against the Radicals, a four on four match that I remember being the shit.

JH
10-10-2005, 12:34 AM
that 8 man match with the radicals was awesome

Innovator
10-10-2005, 12:36 AM
it was the same show HHH turned heel, being the mastermind behind Austin's car accident

mrslackalack
10-10-2005, 01:16 PM
Yeah first off at WM15 it seemed that Chyna had rejoined DX. However later in the show it was revealed to actually have been HHH joing the corporation.