PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone go to the Wrestlecrap forums?

darkpower
10-11-2005, 04:04 AM
This may belong in the casual one instead, but this is about wrestling, sort of.

The Wrestlecrap site has a forum on there:

http://realwrestlecrap.proboards39.com/index.cgi

The people there tend to have alot of opinions that are really different than ours, which is alright, but they all seem to agree with each other in some weird way. And some of the opinions are off base.

Some of the many common and repeated things seen there:

- JR is the best damn WWE announcer that has ever lived and that any other WWE announcer, past or present, color or PBP, must bend down and suck his dick 24/7 in order to get any respect, especially Cole, who they trash regularly and accuse him of doing the things that JR has done. JR gets away scot free with things that they trash any other announcer for botching.
- SHIT is censored into "lots of manuer". And their filters? Do they think we are all ten years old or something?
- I don't know why they have mass erections and multiple orgasms for John Tenta, but they got an entire board dedicated to him. Why, I don't know. What in the hell did he ever do? Why should I CARE?

Hmm...anything else we could add?

Please note that I'm not trying to do anything to start a war. I post there myself and keep doing so. Just wondering what people thought about those guys over there.

Chavo Classic
10-11-2005, 06:30 AM
I don't know why they have mass erections and multiple orgasms for John Tenta, but they got an entire board dedicated to him. Why, I don't know. What in the hell did he ever do? Why should I CARE?

Because he's recently been diagnosed with cancer and he's a firm favourite of RD and all people at Wrestlecrap.

How bad do you feel now?

Hired Hitman
10-11-2005, 07:36 AM
Hell I feel bad, Chavo.

Londoner
10-11-2005, 07:39 AM
They sound like a bunch of dumbasses to be honest.

Vastardikai
10-11-2005, 09:24 AM
He realizes he has had crappy gimmicks, and he is honest about it and has a sense of humor about it.

In the forward to the first Crap book, he said that if he wasn't the wrestling shark, there would be a dozen other people who WOULD be a wrestling shark.

Chavo Classic
10-11-2005, 09:29 AM
Is that Wrestlecrap book worth getting? I'm familiar with most of the features on the site and think that there'd be nothing new in there

Vastardikai
10-11-2005, 09:57 AM
He discusses some stuff not in there, but it is funny.

Chavo Classic
10-11-2005, 09:59 AM
Recommended then?

DarkAngel
10-11-2005, 10:18 AM
the reason they have a forum for john tenta is because he POSTS THERE REGULARLY you ignorant bastards!

DarkAngel
10-11-2005, 10:18 AM
i meant no offence by that last post >.>

Vastardikai
10-11-2005, 10:20 AM
Definitely. If for nothing else, the jab at Ed Leslie.

"He became the Man with no Name. He then became the Man with no Face. Unfortunately, he never became the Man with no Job."

Disturbed316
10-11-2005, 10:30 AM
Is that Wrestlecrap book worth getting? I'm familiar with most of the features on the site and think that there'd be nothing new in there

Hell yeah, along with Death of WCW.

Chavo Classic
10-11-2005, 10:33 AM
I've had my eye on that book for a while actually. But I've always had to buy other 'interesting' publications like 'The British Medical Journal' and the 'Journal of Social Psychology' every month instead. I should never have signed up to that bookclub :rant:

Disturbed316
10-11-2005, 10:35 AM
Get them, funniest wrestling books EVER!

Chavo Classic
10-11-2005, 10:38 AM
Yes sir! :D

*logs onto amazon*

darkpower
10-11-2005, 07:42 PM
Because he's recently been diagnosed with cancer and he's a firm favourite of RD and all people at Wrestlecrap.

How bad do you feel now?

The cancer thing notwithstanding, though.

His wrestling career hasn't been too much to talk about, IMHO. I'm saddened to see and hear about his cancer. However, as an in-ring performer, why should I care all that much about his ability?

Nowhere Man
10-11-2005, 08:12 PM
His ability isn't the reason they like him so much; it's the fact that he's open about all the lousy gimmicks he's had, talks about it freely (something a lot of performers without bridges to burn don't do), and is a really great guy to his fans. I'm sure if Monty Sopp or Ed Leslie talked to the folks at Wrestlecrap, they'd have a forum for them too.

Cool King
10-11-2005, 08:22 PM
- SHIT is censored into "lots of manuer".

:lol:

Bad Company
10-11-2005, 10:57 PM
You need to shut the fuck up about the wrestlecrap dissing.

darkpower
10-11-2005, 11:44 PM
You need to shut the fuck up about the wrestlecrap dissing.

Whoever said I was dissing them. I post there, and there are some pretty cool people there. I've got no personal issue with them. I'm just stating where I disagree.

Can we do that here? :shifty:

darkpower
10-11-2005, 11:49 PM
By the way:

<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=4 width="100%" align=center border=0><THEAD><TR><TD class=tcat colSpan=5>Latest Reputation Received </TD></TR></THEAD><TBODY id=collapseobj_usercp_reputation><TR><TD class=thead colSpan=2> Thread</TD><TD class=thead>Date</TD><TD class=thead noWrap>Posted By</TD><TD class=thead>Comment</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2>http://www.tpww.net/forums/images/reputation/reputation_neg.gif</TD><TD class=alt1Active id=p1050070 width="50%">Does anyone go to the Wr... (http://www.tpww.net/forums/showthread.php?p=1050070#post1050070)</TD><TD class=alt2 noWrap>10-11-2005 10:56 PM</TD><TD class=alt1 noWrap>Bad Company (http://www.tpww.net/forums/member.php?u=154)</TD><TD class=alt2 width="50%">wrong</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

What the hell was that about, eh? We pitch bitches about Rajah all the time without incident. But we can't do the same with another board?