PDA

View Full Version : WWE FANTASY SWEEPSTAKES

HoganNosDeezNutz
10-13-2005, 11:20 PM
So, Season 5 has ignited and the first scores for the week have been posted. Thoughts have building within mine and others' minds on the new rules and superstars added. I mean come on CHLOE? Torrie Wilson's Fucking Dog as a superstar? Come on seriously, Zack Gowen would be a better choice for the fucking fantasy. What do you get with a fucking dog? Sure appearance points, but you might only see the damn dog one show. Somebody needs to put that dog down.

I'm ranked at 9774 :( sure the week isn't over yet, but that's horrible. I'm sure there is somebody out there that I am doing better than, but what I would like to know is how are ya'll ranking within this mother fucker. Do I suck as bad as I think I do? And should the dog be put down.....Honestly I think I would rather shoot the champ instead. Cena, not Batista.... Batista would be #3....Cuz Hogan still needs to die, HOGAN NOS DEEZ NUTS and the Champ is QUEER!!!! OUT!!!

Destor
10-14-2005, 05:54 AM
Incoherent ramblings aside I just signed up ( 1 week late :( ) and my team for this week is:

Bobby Lashley :cool:
Benoit
Edge
Jillian (I had 1 mil left over)
Kane (big return, guaranteed somethin)
Ken Kennedy
Angle
Mysterio
Conway

Should be a good team.