PDA

View Full Version : Rey VS Jamie Noble at the Rumble

mikenegrin
01-23-2004, 08:53 PM
This is what i think will happen at the match between Rey and Jamie Noble at Royal Rumble. Into the match, Noble will do his normal thing where he throws Nidia in. Except this time, Nidia will take off her glasses, she's known the whole time because she wasnt really blind, and then turn on Noble. She has been testing Noble the whole time....yeah.

holler

Kane Knight
01-23-2004, 08:55 PM
More likely that she's been in on it.

ColdwaVer
01-23-2004, 11:58 PM
More likely that she's been in on it.

Yeah, she'll probably pants Mysterio or something.

Corkscrewed
01-24-2004, 03:47 AM
Nidia and Noble have been together for a LONG time now... I think longer than Steph and Triple H (in storyline). Will this be the day they finally split... or will it be another tease... and Noble uses Nidia willingly to win?

Find out.

:shifty:

(Seriously, though, this angle does intrigue me, and Mysterio and Noble have nice chemistry, so it should be a nice match if it gets 15 minutes.)

The CyNick
01-24-2004, 11:19 AM
Its pretty obvious she will turn in some form. Either she's been scheeming with Noble and will help him win the title. Or, she'll reveal that she hasn't been blind for a while and has seen what Noble has done to her, and she'll turn on him and help Rey retain.

To me it doesn't make much sense to take the title off Rey.

sensai86
01-24-2004, 11:35 AM
Its pretty obvious she will turn in some form. Either she's been scheeming with Noble and will help him win the title. Or, she'll reveal that she hasn't been blind for a while and has seen what Noble has done to her, and she'll turn on him and help Rey retain.

What he said

Kane Knight
01-24-2004, 12:18 PM

Which is why he will inavraibly be stripped.

;)

Naw, you're absolutely right.