PDA

View Full Version : Proof that the WWE actually listens to its Fans...

CharismaInjection
10-15-2005, 05:50 PM
I was discussing WWE with my friend and they said the wwe never listens to its fans. I was thinking about that and thought of times when they did.

Matt Hardy's Return:
This is the best example. WWE swallowed their pride and rehired Hardy after he had badmouthed them and got the fans to boo a face Lita. Hardy is still currently with the WWE.

Eugene's De-push:
Eugene returned before Summerslam, looking to be as popular as he was before his injury, the fans had grown tired of Eugene though and booed him out whenever they saw him, now Eugene is a regular on Heat teaming with Tajiri.

Those are just two I could think of, anyone think of anymore?

Disturbed316
10-15-2005, 06:05 PM
Hardy's thing was a work from the begining :roll:

Nervous Ferret
10-15-2005, 06:07 PM
NO, we love Eugene. You are dumb.

Team Sheep
10-15-2005, 06:13 PM
I can think of a time when they DIDN'T listen. Christian's huge pops every week on RAW earlier this year (I know what they were like, I was at one of those RAW's and the roar was one of the biggest of the night).

Marcyo
10-15-2005, 06:48 PM
I can think of a time when they DIDN'T listen.
The things I could say here...

Corkscrewed
10-15-2005, 08:47 PM
Wow. So two examples out of about 300 and that means the WWE listens to its fans.

Schoenauer
10-15-2005, 11:35 PM
Oh please, if WWE listened to us, Cena would have lost his championship belt a long time ago.

Marcyo
10-15-2005, 11:38 PM
And Hogan would be dead.

McLegend
10-15-2005, 11:40 PM
Oh please, if WWE listened to us, Cena would have lost his championship belt a long time ago.
No, The WWE did listen to the fans by putting belt on him.

Just because Cena is hated by the internet fans doesn't mean everyone everyone hates him.

PullMyFinger
10-16-2005, 12:08 AM
Christian would've been a main eventer on Raw and chasing Cena for the title if WWE listened to the fans.

Rob
10-16-2005, 12:17 AM
I was discussing WWE with my friend and they said the wwe never listens to its fans. I was thinking about that and thought of times when they did.

Matt Hardy's Return:
This is the best example. WWE swallowed their pride and rehired Hardy after he had badmouthed them and got the fans to boo a face Lita. Hardy is still currently with the WWE.

Nothing to do with the fact they will bring anyone back that they can make money with then no?

hb2k
10-16-2005, 08:30 AM
Dude, WWE listens to the fans? Two letters:

J and R

The MAC
10-16-2005, 04:02 PM
JR thing is another work ...

the WWE doesnt like to be "told" what to do. If they listened to fans they wouldnt be taking away signs etc.

Rob
10-16-2005, 04:12 PM
Dude, WWE listens to the fans? Two letters:

J and R

4 words. It is a work!

St. Jimmy
10-16-2005, 05:24 PM
this is funny, and obviously is a work.
http://www.wwe.com/superstars/raw/jimross/

YOUR Hero
10-16-2005, 07:02 PM
I called that a work like... fuck'd if I remember because I don't watch rasslin anymore, but it's soooo obvious.

Savio
10-16-2005, 07:17 PM
JBL vs Blue meanie

Destor
10-17-2005, 01:03 AM
Steve Austins face turn (97-ish)

The Rocks heel turn (97-ish)

FourFifty
10-17-2005, 01:28 AM
The WWE can't cater to all the fans.

In my eyes the WWE was right on the money with the brand split. Awesome move, Vince must have gotten the fruit basket I sent him after it was done because I wanted to see Brock on SmackDown. Oh, and the whole "two titles, two shows" deal, I gave him a blockbuster gift card for that idea.

However...

I'm sure one of you sent Vince some anthrax (just watched some 2002ish SNL, forgot about the anthrax jokes!) when they did the brand split, and cried when you found out Brock was going to SmackDown. When Eric gave a title to Triple H just because he's Triple H I'm sure one or two of you sent Vince a bucket of your own poop.

Just look at any brand split thread, and you'll find out the WWE can't listen to everyone. If it was possible the fired wrestler Matt Hardy would job to Edge one week then shoot on Triple H for the title. Joey Styles would join the RAW announce team and scream "OH MY GOD" right as JR yells "BAHGAWD!"

The WWE has to do what's best for the WWE. I'm not happy with every choice that has been made. Hell, I'm pissed off that I can't watch The DUDLEY BOYZ or Charlie Hass anymore. If the WWE kept Mark Henry on for so long why did they get rid of Test? Test was so much better than Mark Henry. The WWE can't please everyone.

The MAC
10-17-2005, 06:46 AM
i agree the brand split was a good idea

hb2k
10-17-2005, 12:52 PM
The JR thing is a work? He's not legit fired, but he is removed from the broadcast table, and that's what I meant, and the intention is for JR to be written out of the show permanently (although I expect him to return at some point)....

Londoner
10-17-2005, 03:44 PM
i agree the brand split was a good idea

It was a good idea at first, but now things need to go back to how they were,the brand split is not helping and Vince seems to want to bury smackdown.There's far too many squash matches, usually only 3 matches at most each show, and half the time guys like Rob Conway keep getting obvious/easy victories and no real storylines.I lose interest in these new guys because they don't get any real storylines, if the rosters join up again, this wouldn't happen.

FourFifty
10-18-2005, 02:28 AM
RAW SPOILERS, HIGHLIGHT TO READ!!!

In regards to Jim Ross <font color=black>BAHGAWD STUNNER!!! Yeah, he'll come back after Taboo Tuesday... SCSA vs The Coach? I believe this is a "WTF" match.</font color=black>

And that's why I touch myself (now you really wanna highlight it, don't ya :naughty: )