PDA

View Full Version : NFL Draft Prospects

BCWWF
10-18-2005, 07:38 PM
I know this is a little early, but I've just been thinking about this lately.

I mean its so early to even predict, but the way things are going I would be shocked if Houston doesn't have the first pick. If they do, they can't possible take Leinart can they? At the same time I don't know why they would take Reggie Bush either. D'Brickshaw? AJ?

I see Leinart getting drafted by either Cleveland or Arizona, if Zona isn't bad they will trade up.

I could see the 49ers ending up with Reggie Bush, they don't need a QB anymore.

There are a lot of non-skill players in this draft. D'Brickshaw, A.J. Hawk, Mathias Kiwanuka, Rodrique Wright, Jonathan Scott, Chad Greenway. It's going to be interesting.

VonErich Lives
10-18-2005, 08:00 PM
I don't really think about it until after the superbowl, but that's just me.

As for Houston, with all the crap Carr is getting a QB wouldn't shock me.

Gonzo
10-18-2005, 08:05 PM
I love the draft as much as I love the actual season, but I can hardly keep track of all the players.

RoXer
10-18-2005, 08:44 PM
THE ARIZONA CARDINALS WILL WIN THE #1 PICK!!!

Evil Vito
10-18-2005, 09:59 PM
<font color=goldenrod>The Texans don't need a QB, IMO.......I think Carr would be miles better if he had an o-line in front of him that didn't let him get sacked like 30 times within the first 5 weeks

Though for some reason I just can't see an O-Lineman going with the #1 pick</font>

BCWWF
10-18-2005, 10:09 PM
Carr was real good last year I thought, I think it would be a mistake for them to do that. If they do end up getting the first I could see them trading down to like No. 3 through 5 and letting a team like Arizona, Cleveland, or Oakland take Leinart.

Kris P Lettus
10-18-2005, 10:13 PM
Whoever gets first pick would be retarded not to take Bush.. A solid running game is the basis of every great team..

Jerichoholic
10-18-2005, 10:14 PM
I would maybe look for the texans to trade down even further if they really wanted to try and fix the o-line. What is the O-line class looking like this year? I haven't really seen much on every position yet.

OssMan
10-18-2005, 10:24 PM
Whoever gets first pick would be retarded not to take Bush.. A solid running game is the basis of every great team..What if the Packers get 1st pick?

Kris P Lettus
10-18-2005, 11:07 PM
Meh..

Green is up there in age.. Plus they just got Arron Rodgers from Cal last year..

:dunno:

Crimson
10-18-2005, 11:20 PM
What's Ted Ginn a sophomore? He'll be a top 3 whenever he comes out.

Yea i would think Houston would take an o-lineman. Chad Greenway looks like a stud too.

BCWWF
10-19-2005, 01:26 AM
If I was the Packers I'd be pretty pissed to get the first pick. If they used their pick on somebody who could help them last year they wouldn't be that bad this year.

Anyway, Reggie Bush won't go first overall because he is too small and there is concern that he fumbles too much. That being said, there are a lot of running backs on the market, so most teams aren't that desperate for one.

RP
10-19-2005, 03:04 AM
Reggie Bush's draft status is being driven by not just him but Ladanian Tomilinson. He's very similiar back. Every bit explosive and the more LT tears it up for the Chargers this year, the more teams are gunna want someone like LT. Reggie Bush is the closest thing there is to LT.

If Houston gets the pick, I think they'll trade down. Unless they've lost confidence in Dominick Davis ( which could easily be the case ). Thats the only way they keep the first pick and obviously they will take Bush. they would be foolish to give up on Carr. He's got that Brett Farvness in him. You put a line in front of him and i think he can make things happen in a quick way. He's a gun slinger and he's tough. There O-line is a pathetic peice of shit. Honestly most of those O-linemen would make the starting squad of Army if they played like they've played.

The most logical thing to me would be to trade down and get alot of picks including a mid round 1st rounder. Take the best O-linemen available and then build your team with the other picks you get for NUMBER 1.

Its so tough to pass up on Bush Imo. He's that good.

Supreme Olajuwon
10-19-2005, 03:03 PM
Cleveland has a project QB from last year's draft. Plus there is no way they'll be the worst team. If they were they would be best suited to get Hawk or Mario Williams from NC St.

Houstan would benefit from Ferguson but I dunno how they'd get away with picking him #1.

San Fran would benefit from pretty much anyone except Leinart.

Supreme Olajuwon
10-19-2005, 03:05 PM
There's this kid at Miami OH that I really hope the Bengals take. He's a 6'1 230 linebacker who runs a 4.38 and benches 520. He's a freak of nautre

Gertner
10-19-2005, 08:47 PM
The packers need a secondary/offensive line.

Jesus Shuttlesworth
10-19-2005, 09:13 PM
Kiwanuka will be a starter in the NFL next season

McDoogle
10-19-2005, 09:16 PM
There's this kid at Miami OH that I really hope the Bengals take. He's a 6'1 230 linebacker who runs a 4.38 and benches 520. He's a freak of nautre

Holy fucking shit that's insane.

Jerichoholic
10-20-2005, 02:05 AM
http://muredhawks.collegesports.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/nande_terna00.html

Sounds like a smaller, but faster Demarcus Ware.

mrslackalack
10-24-2005, 01:35 PM

Are you talking about Terna Nada? :y:

mrslackalack
10-24-2005, 01:37 PM
I look for Minnesota RB Lawerence Maroney to leave and be a lottery pick. Derrick Hagan of Arizona St. is a good pick as well but I forgot what class he is in ( I believe true sophomore, so that means he cant leave unless he redshirted)

The Outlaw
10-24-2005, 05:12 PM
DeMeco Ryans son.

Jesus Shuttlesworth
10-24-2005, 09:33 PM
All this talk about Bush but don't sleep on LenDale White.

Gonzo
10-24-2005, 11:50 PM
I don't think Reggie Bush would last in the NFL. LenDale White seems more like an NFL RB.

BCWWF
10-25-2005, 01:37 AM
Brad Smith will

Jesus Shuttlesworth
10-25-2005, 02:27 AM
I didnt think Bush was going to be an NFL back either but after watching him this season I think he will. Just watch his game againest Notre Dame - anyone that thinks he can't run between the tackles needs to check out that game film.

RP
10-25-2005, 02:46 AM
I don't think Reggie Bush would last in the NFL. LenDale White seems more like an NFL RB.

You are fucking crazy :lol:

If you cant see how special Reggie Bush is by watching him run ever run. You dont know football. That guy is for real.

Tidus
10-29-2005, 05:52 PM
What about DeAngelo Williams? He's leading the NCAA in yards and is projected to go over 2000 for the season. Looks to go high in the draft, but to who?

mrslackalack
10-29-2005, 11:12 PM
Williams should have left last year. Max Jean-Giles of Georgia OL will most likely be a lottery pick or 1st rounder as well.