PDA

View Full Version : Get me up to speed.

Kane Knight
10-19-2005, 10:54 AM
I've been without a computer for almost a month now, maybe even a couple days more. As a result of Dell's slow-ass movement, I've probably missed some interesting tidbits in terms of wrestling news. So hit me with what's been going on recently. I know what's actually going on on TV (More or less), but anything else.

Also, I'd very much like to say that not having access to "dirt sheets" and internet news really didn't make wrestling any less predictable or any more exciting. Surprise twists like Linda turning heel and JR being fired weren't really all that big news. What, the McMahons were going to fire Ausitn? Not likely. OR maybe fire Bischoff? Fucking right. That'll happen.

So any juicy news that might be more interesting than wrestling itself? Or Raw, at least?

Joey Slugs
10-19-2005, 11:00 AM
Welcome back mutherfucker. Trust me, you ain't missed shit.

The One
10-19-2005, 11:52 AM
Oh my fuck! Kane Knight, thank god you're back. It has been a total mess for most of the time you have been gone. No new news, just a lot of new asshole n00bs.

Kane Knight
10-19-2005, 12:04 PM
Okay, who needs a smiting? ;)

KingofOldSchool
10-19-2005, 12:26 PM
BREAKING NEWS:

Ken Kennedy STILL sucks.

....Sucks.

KingofOldSchool
10-19-2005, 12:28 PM
Wait that's not news, just common knowledge.

Kane Knight
10-19-2005, 12:36 PM
BREAKING NEWS:

Ken Kennedy STILL sucks.

....Sucks.

:lol:

Just John
10-19-2005, 12:44 PM
when you were here, you saw boogeyman trailers..he's just been on TV

Kane Knight
10-19-2005, 12:56 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Innovator
10-19-2005, 01:05 PM
yeah he looks like darth maul

Jaton
10-19-2005, 01:15 PM
Okay, who needs a smiting? ;)

Sadistic, PYRO-MANIAC, djscorpion

Fignuts
10-19-2005, 01:27 PM
Nervous Ferret is Wee Gooner.

JH
10-19-2005, 01:37 PM
Pinnacle Charisma

he's a stupid asshole

Funky Fly
10-19-2005, 02:09 PM
It's been known for weeks, but some people have refused to accept the truth until now. That is casual forum news, though.

Oh, they're bringing in midgets again on Smackdown.

LK
10-19-2005, 02:11 PM
Christian's push - non existent
HHH is still as boring and predictable as ever

The One
10-19-2005, 02:19 PM
BREAKING NEWS:

Ken Kennedy STILL sucks.

....Sucks.

I will never be able to rep you enough for this.:y: :rofl:

Disturbed316
10-19-2005, 02:23 PM
Linda McMahon is a heel.

Kane Knight
10-19-2005, 02:23 PM
yeah he looks like darth maul

Pretty much the same as the pic we saw before? Future wrestlecrap material?

Nervous Ferret
10-19-2005, 02:26 PM
Matt Hardy still won't die

Kane Knight
10-19-2005, 02:27 PM

I've been told this twice on MSN, and it's amazing that my apathy level is still...Apathetic.

LK
10-19-2005, 02:28 PM
http://www.wwe.com/shows/smackdown/photos/1252442/30.jpg
Check that out

Kane Knight
10-19-2005, 02:29 PM
Linda McMahon is a heel.

I know, I saw it on TV.

Anything like backstage news-like? Did Raw's return to USA draw as well as they professed? What's shaking besides the blatant?

McDoogle
10-19-2005, 02:30 PM
Juve lost 2-1 in the ECC.

McDoogle
10-19-2005, 02:30 PM
By the way that loss happened yesterday.

The One
10-19-2005, 02:31 PM
The only few things I can think about that you maybe wouldn't know about would be...

Brock Lesnar won World Gold over in Japan
TNA ratings on Spike have been better then predicted...coming in at about a .8 rather than a .5
Matt is dating one of the Diva Search girls now

That's about it.

Kane Knight
10-19-2005, 02:32 PM
http://www.wwe.com/shows/smackdown/photos/1252442/30.jpg
Check that out

You're kidding.

(Rhetorical statement, I know you're not).

ThruTheWire
10-19-2005, 04:02 PM
Matt is dating one of the Diva Search girls now

You mean the one that won ;-o ?

The One
10-19-2005, 04:43 PM
Sure...whatever...one of the Diva Search girls...you could offer me the quarter million and I couldn't tell you even one of their names, you lucky I even know that Matt dates one of them.

Favre4Ever
10-19-2005, 04:55 PM
Orlando Jordan is still black.

RGWhat316
10-19-2005, 04:55 PM
You probably missed the whole Ultimate Warrior stuff from a couple weeks ago. Warrior actually responded to his DVD, and even though the guy seems out of his mind, he had a few valid points.

Innovator
10-19-2005, 09:27 PM
RAW Homecoming got a 4.4, next week got a 4.0, this week got a 3.7

HHH beat up Flair

Masters still sucks

Angle is still God

Stephanie is back on TV

The Naitch
10-19-2005, 09:31 PM
And Cena is still black

McDoogle
10-19-2005, 09:33 PM
Inter lost 2-0 :(

Destor
10-19-2005, 09:45 PM
Two threads that might catch you're intrest :lol:

http://tpww.net/forums/showthread.php?t=36540&highlight=kane+knight

http://tpww.net/forums/showthread.php?t=36820&highlight=kane+knight

Pinnacle Charisma
10-19-2005, 10:21 PM
Pinnacle Charisma

he's a stupid asshole

Give it up Spastic

Just because you run out of comebacks for me.

Kane Knight
10-19-2005, 10:22 PM
RAW Homecoming got a 4.4, next week got a 4.0, this week got a 3.7

Okay, what were the ratings on the last few weeks prior?

The 4.4 I expect is good, especially since many people probably didn't remember the changeover or have access.

How does this stack up to the claim that over 10 million viewers tuned in?

Kane Knight
10-19-2005, 10:23 PM
Two threads that might catch you're intrest :lol:

http://tpww.net/forums/showthread.php?t=36540&highlight=kane+knight

http://tpww.net/forums/showthread.php?t=36820&highlight=kane+knight

I say let Kane Knight stay banned. :mad:L

Pinnacle Charisma
10-19-2005, 10:24 PM
Also, I'd very much like to say that not having access to "dirt sheets" and internet news really didn't make wrestling any less predictable or any more exciting. .

I didn’t look up wrestling on the internet for about a month after WM21 and I found the same thing.

It still was predictable as ever. You can easily predict what going to happen on the progression on feuds and such because the WWE have been using the same formulas for years now.

Destor
10-19-2005, 10:27 PM
I say let Kane Knight stay banned. :mad:L
Yeah, this forum is better off with out that tree hugger.

JH
10-19-2005, 10:29 PM
I didn’t look up wrestling on the internet for about a month after WM22 and I found the same thing.

It still was predictable as ever. You can easily predict what going to happen on the progression on feuds and such because the WWE have been using the same formulas for years now.

you must be the smartest man on earth....seeing as you have a time machine that took you to wrestlemania 22 next year

BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU TYPE DUMBASS

Destor
10-19-2005, 10:30 PM
I didn’t look up wrestling on the internet for about a month after WM22 and I found the same thing.

Was Wretle Mania 22 anygood? I was going to watch it in March, but if it sucks I'll just skip it all together.

*edit*

Fuck you RWLOD, ya beat me to it.

Kane Knight
10-19-2005, 10:32 PM
Yeah, this forum is better off with out that tree hugger.

I did not...Have sexual...Relations...With that...Redwood.

Pinnacle Charisma
10-19-2005, 10:34 PM
Why change my post RoadWarriorLOD I clearly typed wm21 but yet you changed it to make me look like a dumbarse. I only edited it to correct something

I do not think that is very nice. Your a bully

Destor
10-19-2005, 10:35 PM
lol. Now I remember why I've missed you, Kane Knight. The discussion forum has almost completely died in you're absence. The wrestling forum isn't doing so hot either.

Pinnacle Charisma
10-19-2005, 10:36 PM
Was Wretle Mania 22 anygood? I.

The main event in Ken Kennedy vs the boogy man was preety good.

The jericho-angle-benoit triple threat was preety shit though

Skippord
10-19-2005, 10:39 PM
I now respond to the word Skip in any fashion

Destor
10-19-2005, 10:41 PM
Skip, skip, skip-to-my-loo-my-darlin'

Skippord
10-20-2005, 12:11 AM
What do ya want?

Destor
10-20-2005, 12:35 AM
Sex

Kane Knight
10-20-2005, 12:52 AM
Someone call me?

Skippord
10-20-2005, 01:33 AM
Sex

:kiss:

JH
10-20-2005, 10:17 AM
Why change my post RoadWarriorLOD I clearly typed wm21 but yet you changed it to make me look like a dumbarse. I only edited it to correct something

I do not think that is very nice. Your a bully

oh this is real good now i'm a MOD and i can edit peoples posts

damn man you really are a DUMBASS

Pinnacle Charisma
10-20-2005, 10:27 AM
oh this is real good now i'm a MOD and i can edit peoples posts

damn man you really are a DUMBASS

Not familiar with sarcasm are you my slow witted friend.

Actually I should have known that your have no idea of sarcasm of any other form of more intelligent humour on the basis of your horrendous captions.

For fucks sake even Rob Conway is more over than your captions.

Destor
10-20-2005, 10:31 AM
I just wish he would use all the pictures instead of the ones he likes. :(

Pinnacle Charisma
10-20-2005, 10:52 AM
Thread Date Posted By Comment
Get me up to speed. 10-21-2005 03:31 AM Destor His captions do suck. And suck hard. Hard I tell you. You're not listening are you? HARDDDDDDD!!!!111!!!!1

Are you stoned????

JH
10-20-2005, 10:57 AM
I just wish he would use all the pictures instead of the ones he likes. :(

i did on the raw captions

DarkAngel
10-20-2005, 10:58 AM
welcome back Kane Knight! :wave:

JH
10-20-2005, 11:00 AM
Not familiar with sarcasm are you my slow witted friend.

Actually I should have known that your have no idea of sarcasm of any other form of more intelligent humour on the basis of your horrendous captions.

For fucks sake even Rob Conway is more over than your captions.

dumbass it was'nt sarcasm you're just trying to cover it up now

i've talked to 3 different people on this board who read that and agree with me that you're just a dumbass

and the rob conway remark well duh obviously conway is more over when he's in front of 20,000 damn people and if i'm lucky 40 people read my captions

damn man i'm convinced now you're not acting stupid you really are that damn stupid

owenbrown
10-20-2005, 11:00 AM
Welcome back Kane Knight :cool: You RULE :y:

Pinnacle Charisma
10-20-2005, 11:07 AM
dumbass it was'nt sarcasm you're just trying to cover it up now

i've talked to 3 different people on this board who read that and agree with me that you're just a dumbass

Oh my god i have like talked to like 5 different people and they have all said youre like totally retarded.

Now in all seriousness I did get a few + reps for me giving you shit but unlike you I don’t care what these people think of me because they don’t fucking know me.

And no arseclown I wasn’t hiding it up It was sarcasm.

Get over your little feud with me. Every time I whoop your arse and just me interacting with to you is making me less in the eyes of those that read this.

JH
10-20-2005, 11:25 AM
Oh my god i have like talked to like 5 different people and they have all said youre like totally retarded.

Now in all seriousness I did get a few + reps for me giving you shit but unlike you I don’t care what these people think of me because they don’t fucking know me.

And no arseclown I wasn’t hiding it up It was sarcasm.

Get over your little feud with me. Every time I whoop your arse and just me interacting with to you is making me less in the eyes of those that read this.

lmao you must me a comedian cause i'm seriosuly busting a gut laughing at you

first off if i am totally retarded as you say then why do i have 2 little green bars to your NONE

second you're lying about the positive rep cause you have NONE

i have already been told by a couple guys that it makes me look bad by bullshitting around with a retared n00b their words not mine

i'm ending this little thing you have started right now by saying one simple thing
FUCK YOU ASSHOLE

Kane Knight
10-20-2005, 11:27 AM
welcome back Kane Knight! :wave:

:love:

Destor
10-20-2005, 11:36 AM
Are you stoned????
Sleep deprived. Getting toward to insane laughing part know. Mindless rants are soon to come. I'm sure no one will notice the difference.

Pinnacle Charisma
10-20-2005, 11:40 AM
lmao you must me a comedian cause i'm seriosuly busting a gut laughing at you

first off if i am totally retarded as you say then why do i have 2 little green bars to your NONE

second you're lying about the positive rep cause you have NONE

i have already been told by a couple guys that it makes me look bad by bullshitting around with a retared n00b their words not mine

i'm ending this little thing you have started right now by saying one simple thing
FUCK YOU ASSHOLE

First of all there are alot of people whose opinions I do respect on this forum. And there are ALOT of people opinions I do not respect. Im sure the latter gave you your rep (only an assumption). Using a real life analogy if nerds/lowlife scum like you does that make you cool.

I do have 250+ rep. For some reason it does no appear when I post. Check my profile if you will. I do not like to brag about rep like you do because I believe that just because you have more rep than me do you are not a better poster. In fact I know you are not a better poster.

Your opinions are crap, your jokes are crap. You’re a dumbarse suckhole. And the only reason you think I am a dumbarse is because you are in face an IDIOT (im just copying you for some reason you think that caps make you cooler).

Dude I said im going to stop feuding with you because people have telling me that your retarded. You just turned my words around and claimed it as your own. You remind of that kid in the playground that only comeback call is repeating what you said. Eg-Your gay. No your gay.

And you are the retareded noob not me. And I doubt that anyone said that to you except maybe you mother.

Again I said I was going to end and than you claim your going to end.

In simple words you may understand you retard.

You are a tool. Noone respects you. I own you.

PC>>>>>>>daylight>>>>>>>>>>>>RoadwarriorLOD

Now go back to waiting outside your mothers bed to wait for the moment when you think she in a deep slumber so you can cop your first feel of what the majority call breasts.

JH
10-20-2005, 01:23 PM
First of all there are alot of people whose opinions I do respect on this forum. And there are ALOT of people opinions I do not respect. Im sure the latter gave you your rep (only an assumption). Using a real life analogy if nerds/lowlife scum like you does that make you cool.

I do have 250+ rep. For some reason it does no appear when I post. Check my profile if you will. I do not like to brag about rep like you do because I believe that just because you have more rep than me do you are not a better poster. In fact I know you are not a better poster.

Your opinions are crap, your jokes are crap. You’re a dumbarse suckhole. And the only reason you think I am a dumbarse is because you are in face an IDIOT (im just copying you for some reason you think that caps make you cooler).

Dude I said im going to stop feuding with you because people have telling me that your retarded. You just turned my words around and claimed it as your own. You remind of that kid in the playground that only comeback call is repeating what you said. Eg-Your gay. No your gay.

And you are the retareded noob not me. And I doubt that anyone said that to you except maybe you mother.

Again I said I was going to end and than you claim your going to end.

In simple words you may understand you retard.

You are a tool. Noone respects you. I own you.

PC>>>>>>>daylight>>>>>>>>>>>>RoadwarriorLOD

Now go back to waiting outside your mothers bed to wait for the moment when you think she in a deep slumber so you can cop your first feel of what the majority call breasts.

listen to me you cock sucking mother fucking son of a bitch i am sick and fucking tired of you trying to berate me and provoke me into argueing with you.you've crossed a fucking line when you bring my mother into this so back the fuck off me and i would suggest you never say another fucking word to me on this board because i have a friend that has a virus waiting to unleash on you right now that will delete your whole fucking hard drive so say something else i fucking dare you

Nervous Ferret
10-20-2005, 02:12 PM
Compared to these guys you're glad to see my again. Right KK? :shifty:

Corkscrewed
10-20-2005, 02:30 PM
Blah blah blah bitch bitch moan blah bitch.

Blah blah blah bitch bitch moan blah bitch boohoo moan.

Wow, N00b Fights. It's like Bum Fights, but on the internet. :lol:

Fignuts
10-20-2005, 03:02 PM
listen to me you cock sucking mother fucking son of a bitch i am sick and fucking tired of you trying to berate me and provoke me into argueing with you.you've crossed a fucking line when you bring my mother into this so back the fuck off me and i would suggest you never say another fucking word to me on this board because i have a friend that has a virus waiting to unleash on you right now that will delete your whole fucking hard drive so say something else i fucking dare you

And his cousin will come over and beat you up, to.

Innovator
10-20-2005, 03:32 PM
welcome back Klassic Kane Knight, so many newbs for you to smite, so little time

Kane Knight
10-20-2005, 03:34 PM
Wow, N00b Fights. It's like Bum Fights, but on the internet. :lol:

And without any real interest. At least bumfights someone might bite someone else's head off or strangle a dude for a sammich.

JH
10-20-2005, 03:38 PM
alright guys look i apologize for any of this thats my fault
i talked to a couple guys on here and if pinnacle charisma will let it go then i will also

Fignuts
10-20-2005, 03:58 PM
Only if you capitalize your "I's" from now on.

JH
10-20-2005, 06:06 PM
[QUOTE=Fignuts]Only if you capitalize your "I's" from now on.[/QUOTE

alright I will lol

Pinnacle Charisma
10-21-2005, 01:53 AM

You fucking loser.

Settle the fuck down this is an internet board for fucks sake. You a such a fucking loser. You are the one that always starts this crap because you have nothing better to do.

You are trying to berate me (your words not mine) so you get some browny points for other posters by thinking your cool.

I dont care about you. You may hate me but I feel absolutly nothing for you. Which Im guessing is what most people feel about you. I would be surpirsed if anyone cared for you at all.

You are the one who always bring this up so drop it you little cunt rag.

Funky Fly
10-21-2005, 02:11 AM
You know what, you 2 are fucking retarded. And if you don't cut this shit out, you'll have to continue your feud at another forum.