PDA

View Full Version : Nitro Girl Baby

litasxtremachine
10-20-2005, 09:19 PM
Does anyone know what ever happened to Shannon McNeill (aka Baby from the Nitro Girls)? I only saw her in a couple of episodes of wCw Monday Nitro, and that was it.

KayfabeMan
10-20-2005, 10:07 PM
Does anyone know what ever happened to Shannon McNeill (aka Baby from the Nitro Girls)? I only saw her in a couple of episodes of wCw Monday Nitro, and that was it.

I have no idea what she has been up to since leaving WCW, though I must say, I met her back in 2000, along with Nitro Girl Syren - and she was very nice and polite to everyone.

I'll try to check around and see if I can get any more information for you - though maybe someone else here knows something [that was sarcasm] :lol:

HeartBreakMan2k
10-20-2005, 10:44 PM
She's actually teaching now here in NC from what I understand. I know before she was a Nitro girl she got an degree in special education from North Carolina University. I think after WCW she finished that up and is now teaching.

KayfabeMan
10-22-2005, 02:52 AM
She's actually teaching now here in NC from what I understand. I know before she was a Nitro girl she got an degree in special education from North Carolina University. I think after WCW she finished that up and is now teaching.

Well, I give points to you for knowing an answer sir :y:

Usually people respond with something like, "She's living in Kamala's basement", or "She had a sex change and became Rosey in Three Minute Warning." So it's good to see someone with a real answer for a change.

Also, points to LXM for asking some good questions recently.

Gertner
10-23-2005, 12:20 PM
She's living in Kamala's basement

KayfabeMan
10-23-2005, 12:25 PM
:yes: