PDA

View Full Version : Kane

SAMEER
10-21-2005, 07:30 AM
was it WWE S decision to get Kane bald and without a mask or was that Kane wanted to get bald and asked for WWE s permission? Keyfabeman please help

Mike the Metal Ed
10-21-2005, 08:45 AM
I know that Kane's hair was going a bit Shawn Michaels by that time, so the bald cut may have been his idea.

The MAC
10-22-2005, 04:39 PM
the long hair kane had was a wig- it was to make kane look more like undertaker- sell the "brothers " storyline.

when jane removed his mask - he looked really wack cus he was balding - shaving his head was a good move

Cool King
10-22-2005, 04:45 PM
What I don't get is that when Kane unmasked, he had a wig attached to his mask, so the character, Kane, was supposed to have lost his hair when he was burned as a kid, but if that is what was supposed to happen, then why did he have all his real hair when he was unmasked before, and he used his hair to hide his face.:?:

Or are we suppose to forget that ever happend?:shifty:

Xero
10-22-2005, 04:47 PM
What I don't get is that when Kane unmasked, he had a wig attached to his mask, so the character, Kane, was supposed to have lost his hair when he was burned as a kid, but if that is what was supposed to happen, then why did he have all his real hair when he was unmasked before, and he used his hair to hide his face.:?:

Or are we suppose to forget that ever happend?:shifty:
It's really a classic WWE "never happened" thing, but they COULD explain it away by saying that the mask and wig were two separate parts are Kane just removed both of them when he unmasked.

dalegendkilla
10-22-2005, 05:12 PM
Kane really had long hair, and looked normal, with a mask over him. WWE decided that Kane was getting stale and WWE needs to make him more of a public image. The reason they told Kane to shave his head is so he actually looks like he has something wrong with him, otherwise he'd just be an ugly guy with long hair, seeing as Kane had no scars, they told him to have one half of his head completely bald (saying he was scarred on one half of his head) and a little hair the other side so he didn't just look bald, he looked scarred.

DominateR
10-22-2005, 05:18 PM
...WWE needs to make him more of a public image. The reason they told Kane to shave his head is so he actually looks like he has something wrong with him, otherwise he'd just be an ugly guy with long hair,...

He looked OK with hair, but I seriously think he looks a lot better bald, especially ever since he lost that damn forsaken towel he wore to cover it for a while.

KayfabeMan
10-22-2005, 05:34 PM
Everyone basically summed it all up.

Done as a business decision by WWE.

IMO, not a good business decision - but still a business decision.

RP
10-22-2005, 06:10 PM
basically the WWE fucked shit up again.