PDA

View Full Version : WWE.COM Stuff (Matt Striker, Top 25, etc)

What Would Kevin Do?
10-23-2005, 03:59 AM
SO yeah, they are really going all out with WWE.com. First, there's an interesting promo from Matt Striker. It's being a bitch and I can't post the URL, but go check it out.

It's not a bad promo by any means, but I hope/pray they don't stick to closely with the whole "Teacher" thing. The general attitude of the promo is great. Check it out, this guy could be big... By big, I mean midcard.

Also. They have some sort of top 25 ranking... Not a bad idea, just biased. Power 25? Whatever. For those to lazy to look.

http://www.wwe.com/content/media/images/344364/poer25_102205.jpg

Why Conway is on there, I will never know. Still, if they keep it up and have real "Rankings" it could be interesting.

Heat and Velocity is up to. Haven't watched it yet. Should be good though... Apparently heat has Conway vs Greg Valentine... THat match is not included in my "Should be good though" coverall.

In other news, JBL is doing more shit with stocks. THis time it's for some website though. Alas, after mimicking Hitler, he may not be TV friendly anymore.

5 questions with John Cena is up to.... I'll admit, I'm ashamed, I've been listening to these... I'm bored at work, what can I say? They aren't bad though, It's nice interaction for the fans, and sometimes he says interesting things (IE, when he talked about fighting with his dad, his first love, etc...) So hey, check it out sometime. On this one, he gives Christian, Ken Kennedy, and Jericho props for having some of the best mic skills. He also gives HHH props for the same reason.

So yeah, WWE is really trying to put a lot of shit on their site. IMO it's a good fucking idea... I've actually been going to their site more in the past 3 weeks than I have in the last 5 years.

So I don't know... DIscuss or something.

Destor
10-23-2005, 04:07 AM
The top 25 has been covered.
http://tpww.net/forums/showthread.php?t=37434
The rest is news to me.

What Would Kevin Do?
10-23-2005, 04:10 AM
The top 25 has been covered.
http://tpww.net/forums/showthread.php?t=37434
The rest is news to me.

Durp... Sadly, it's not even halfway down the first page. I got nothing, I just didn't notice the thread... Meh.

Destor
10-23-2005, 04:12 AM
At least posted it in the right forum. Fucking that part up makes you feel like a real moron. Believe me.

What Would Kevin Do?
10-23-2005, 04:14 AM
SO apparently they've dubbed Vicsera's little running splash The Viscera Drop... or the VD....

And Rosey can do a springboard moonsault...

Mr. Nerfect
10-23-2005, 04:24 AM
SO apparently they've dubbed Vicsera's little running splash The Viscera Drop... or the VD....

And Rosey can do a springboard moonsault...

I still think they should have called the Splash the "Gettin' Down to Bidness" in tribute to Viscera's character's begins with Trish Stratus.

What Would Kevin Do?
10-23-2005, 04:27 AM
I still think they should have called the Splash the "Gettin' Down to Bidness" in tribute to Viscera's character's begins with Trish Stratus.

Nah, have the lead in move to the VD be called that :)