PDA

View Full Version : I have a confession

Dave Youell
10-23-2005, 10:51 AM
It's really hard for me to do this, really hard, but....but................*sigh*

I'm starting to find hardcore holly entertaining :nono: what the hell is wrong with me?

That thing on Smackdown with his 2 surprises made me giggle and his matches over the past couple of months have been pretty good (vs Orton was great) and the crowd are really hot for him.

Seriously do I have a problem? Should I seek medical advise?

Morgan
10-23-2005, 10:55 AM
Don't be ashamed, I found it funny too. I can find him entertaining, I just have to forget he's a prick. Pretty much what I do with JBL, and occasionally Triple H. And Tom Cruise.

UmbrellaCorporation
10-23-2005, 11:00 AM
^

Agreed.

After all, there's still hope if you haven't fallen victim to Masters' charm yet. :p

Fubar28
10-23-2005, 11:05 AM
the whole here's the bell, here's the ref made me laugh & don't know if it reminded anyone else of attitude era hardcore matches

Kane Knight
10-23-2005, 11:35 AM
MEh.

hb2k
10-23-2005, 11:37 AM
Hardcore Holly's stepped it up lately, in all fairness to him, and I've been getting quite a kick out of his speaking roles lately.

RP
10-23-2005, 11:40 AM
Bobcore and Slyvian put on a really good match on smackdown. I thought they worked really well together. I would mind seeing that fued get some build to it.

I really like the french fuk. He's got gobs of talent. I think he's gunna be big.

hb2k
10-23-2005, 11:45 AM
Grenier sucks balls, but even I will say that he's funny with the backstage bits.

The MAC
10-23-2005, 11:46 AM
last time holly made me laugh was in the rumble when he asked benoit and jericho to step aside so he could beat up some new guy..

Stickman
10-23-2005, 11:47 AM
I think there is something wrong with you. Holly is absolutly useless and I dont' know why he's not in TNA. Maybe you should seek help for actually sitting through Smackdown. That's the last thing I want to do on any night, let alone fridays.

Favre4Ever
10-23-2005, 12:15 PM
They always give Hardcore the most predictable losses, though. Mordecai? Lets just have him beat Hardcore Holly really quick on the next pay per view. Kennedy? Nah, Hardcores not going any where. Just flip a coin to determine how he loses. Even Haas and Rico got a pay per view win over Holly. If Hardcore Holly is going to be on a pay per view, he's going to lose. Its an even more predictable trend than the referee getting knocked out.

I think God sees that and balances it out with wins on Velocity every night.

Tornado
10-23-2005, 12:26 PM
I think God sees that and balances it out with wins on Velocity every night.

Kurt Angle watches Velocity?

Kane Knight
10-23-2005, 12:40 PM
Bobcore's been getting a bigger response of late. I think it's because he always wins those velocity matches. He gets soft roles where it's hard to imagine him losing. Defending the honor of Divas against a cocky french heel? Defending Smackdown from Raw? Wow.

TerranRich
10-23-2005, 06:26 PM
I think there is something wrong with you. Holly is absolutly useless and I dont' know why he's not in TNA. Maybe you should seek help for actually sitting through Smackdown. That's the last thing I want to do on any night, let alone fridays.
This coming from a T&A Diva mark. ;)

Innovator
10-23-2005, 06:34 PM
Those dubbed cheering crowds are helping him

Stickman
10-23-2005, 09:46 PM
Those dubbed cheering crowds are helping him
you beat me to it.

Optimus Bone 69
10-23-2005, 09:50 PM
i started liking him too when i seen him live in glasgow i feel so ashamed

Funky Fly
10-23-2005, 09:56 PM
You're all dead to me. :(

Kane Knight
10-23-2005, 11:00 PM
Even me? :'(

Mr. JL
10-24-2005, 02:05 AM
To be truthful... I was entertained with his match against Sylvan too.

Funky Fly
10-24-2005, 04:43 AM
Even me? :'(
Especially you. :shifty:

V
10-24-2005, 05:01 AM
you're kidding right? :|

Bobcore?!

The "allabama slamma"

we are talking about the same guy right?

The guy cole got a hard on for last week?

Cole: Get him Bob, Get him!! AND THEN GET ME TONIGHT!!!
Tazz: Uh Cole, you said the loud part quiet and the quiet part loud

The Naitch
10-24-2005, 05:03 AM
bobby

Destor
10-24-2005, 05:09 AM
Lashley

Kane Knight
10-24-2005, 12:33 PM
Though it's worth money to hear an announcer try and say, with a dignified tone, "The Alabama Slamma!"

Morgan
10-24-2005, 02:20 PM
Who thought that would a cool nickname?

Kane Knight
10-24-2005, 03:42 PM
Thought?

Y2Jeremy
10-25-2005, 01:51 PM
Bobcore Holly has been entertaining for a while. He is an asshole backstage, but the man has really more than "paid his dues", and could make a decent US champ at most. Maybe a Main eventer if he changes his lame-ass gimmick.

Kane Knight
10-25-2005, 03:58 PM
Bobcore doesn't have the talent for a legit main event shot.

BigDaddyCool
10-25-2005, 04:25 PM
damn, prehaps I should watch friday night smackdown...but it is on Friday nights.

Kane Knight
10-25-2005, 04:26 PM
And it is Smackdown.

The One
10-25-2005, 04:32 PM
Bob Holly's biggest problem...his gimmicks. He isn't terrible in the ring and has always gotten very good crowd reaction. Since the death of the Hardcore Division (or what I like to call Crash Holly [may he rest in peace]) the name Hardcore is really quite stupid. But plain old Bob Holly isn't very entertaining either. He needs to do something. I would personally love to see Holly and JBL form some kind of friendship. But knowing WWE they would somehow queer it up by making Holly a personal trainer and JBL a business manager or some shit like that....what ever happened to the days were two guys could be friends and kick some ass together without there being some kind of lame ass make pretend job and/or service someone else performs for the other.

BigDaddyCool
10-25-2005, 04:37 PM
Bob Holly's biggest problem...his gimmicks. He isn't terrible in the ring and has always gotten very good crowd reaction. Since the death of the Hardcore Division (or what I like to call Crash Holly [may he rest in peace]) the name Hardcore is really quite stupid. But plain old Bob Holly isn't very entertaining either. He needs to do something. I would personally love to see Holly and JBL form some kind of friendship. But knowing WWE they would somehow queer it up by making Holly a personal trainer and JBL a business manager or some shit like that....what ever happened to the days were two guys could be friends and kick some ass together without there being some kind of lame ass make pretend job and/or service someone else performs for the other.

I know what kind of lame ass job or service they could provide for each other :naughty: <font color=black>Acctaully, I don't, I just wanted some attention.</font>

The One
10-25-2005, 04:38 PM
How did I not realise someone would take that to the BDC level. :-p

BigDaddyCool
10-25-2005, 04:41 PM
Well, at least you know it was me that did it, not some jobber.

Hired Hitman
10-25-2005, 06:05 PM
I like him in Hardcore matches, he is great in hardcore matches.

Jaton
10-25-2005, 07:06 PM
Bobcore doesn't have the talent for a legit main event shot.

How does that seperate him from Cena and Batista?

McLegend
10-25-2005, 07:15 PM
O come on Cena has legit main event shot becuase he is so over and has loads of Charisma.

Don't be dumb.

Loose Cannon
10-25-2005, 07:19 PM
Holly was put in the main event slot once and even though I enjoyed the feud with Lesnar, it was so obvious Brock was going to kill him. Holly just wasn't very believable that he was equal ground as Brock.

V
10-25-2005, 07:21 PM
they even made brock hide from him and that wasn't enough

Kane Knight
10-25-2005, 10:23 PM

Kane Knight
10-25-2005, 10:27 PM
Holly was put in the main event slot once and even though I enjoyed the feud with Lesnar, it was so obvious Brock was going to kill him. Holly just wasn't very believable that he was equal ground as Brock.

It's because he's nothing special. His physique is good, but nothing on Brock or most main eventers. His moves are okay, and he works solid when he's not being a cock and trying to make people look bad, but nothing special. If he had Charisma like the Rock, that wouldn't be a problem, but his personality's kinda lacking.

Probably why he's bitter. Can you imagine a lifetime of wrestling mediocrity, of being promised that paying your dues and being a longterm and devoted wrestler would get you to the top, no matter how average you were? Only to be the "lockerroom leader" who rarely gets off Velocity?