PDA

View Full Version : 2 Choices Of Who Might Replace Nash Tonight

gunitmix
10-23-2005, 07:14 PM
credit to impactwrestling.com

The likely opponents for Jeff Jarrett are Rhino and Raven. Raven is less likely as he's not booked to wrestle on the show.

Tito Ortiz will still be the special referee of the main event.

The Answer
10-23-2005, 07:16 PM
So I guess Rhino wins Monster's ball than? :lol: Im surprised it isn't the Alpha Male Monty Brown with that crazy pounce finisher( It's a shoulder block people)

PureHatred
10-23-2005, 07:25 PM
Doesn't matter. JJ is retaining no matter what happens. Although I think they will build up the raven/Jarrett rivalry with some sort of run-in, so it makes more sense if the opponent is Rhino.

also: POOOOOUUUUNNCCEEEEEEEEE!!!

Period.

I'm actually entertained by Monty Brown. He's basically a black Goldberg. Might even be slightly better than Bill was when he first entered WCW.

The Answer
10-23-2005, 07:40 PM
Doesn't matter. JJ is retaining no matter what happens. Although I think they will build up the raven/Jarrett rivalry with some sort of run-in, so it makes more sense if the opponent is Rhino.

also: POOOOOUUUUNNCCEEEEEEEEE!!!

Period.

I'm actually entertained by Monty Brown. He's basically a black Goldberg. Might even be slightly better than Bill was when he first entered WCW.

I didn't say he wasn't entertaining but man that's an overhyped finisher

McLegend
10-23-2005, 07:51 PM
Monty Brown is the man and probably my favorite big man Wrestler today.

Sure it's just a shoulder block, but the move does make sense. A former NFL LB coming at you at full speed is going to really hurt.

Pete
10-23-2005, 08:05 PM
I like the Pounce it fucking sends people flying when he hits them with it

The Greater Power
10-23-2005, 09:00 PM
Could be Samoa Joe.

Why else would his match have been so short?

McLegend
10-23-2005, 09:00 PM
Nah it won't be Joe.

Cause Jarret is winng this match no matter who is involved, and TNA probably doesn't want Joe losing yet.