PDA

View Full Version : Chappelle's Show

Mic Blaze
01-24-2004, 06:57 PM
This show is f*ckin hilarious. The new season has started and Im lookin forward to it. Last season was crazy. Dave had this blind black guy who was a white supremist cuz when he was young he was the only black kid at the blind school so they told him he was white. IT was funny as hell. Anyway I just wanted to see what others thought of the show.

Triple A
01-24-2004, 07:00 PM
Yeah the black/blind KKK member skit was the best shit ever.

Kenny
01-24-2004, 07:01 PM
This show is f*ckin hilarious. The new season has started and Im lookin forward to it. Last season was crazy. Dave had this blind black guy who was a white supremist cuz when he was young he was the only black kid at the blind school so they told him he was white. IT was funny as hell. Anyway I just wanted to see what others thought of the show.

The second I seen the topic I thought of that skit.

Specially when he dumped his wife for being a "ni</>gger lover" at the end.

I also liked when he called that car full of white boys ni</>ggers and that kid said "Dude! Did he just call us ni</>ggers!? AWESOME!"

The skit is called "Black White Supremesist" You can find it on Kazaa. I have it on my computer.

I also liked his R Kelly video "Piss on you".

Triple A
01-24-2004, 07:05 PM
"Man, R Kelly is pissed off at me. He saw me the other day and he was like 'man, how you gonna make a video about pissin on someone?' I said 'how YOU gonna make a video about pissin on someone?"

Kenny
01-24-2004, 07:10 PM
"Man, R Kelly is pissed off at me. He saw me the other day and he was like 'man, how you gonna make a video about pissin on someone?' I said 'how YOU gonna make a video about pissin on someone?"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I must have missed that, I don't remember that part.

el fregadero
01-24-2004, 07:14 PM
<font color=teal>It was from the first episode this season.</font>

The Miz
01-24-2004, 08:15 PM
but the only thing that'll make my life complete
is when i turn your face into a toilet seat
i want to piss on you

Kenny
01-24-2004, 08:18 PM
I also liked when they had rappers endorsing products such as Tampons and Toilet Bowl cleaners or something like that.

The Wu-Tang Law Office segment was pretty good too.

ilt_undertaker
01-24-2004, 08:33 PM
<font color=Silver>I like that "Racial Draft", that was so funny, and we he was doin stuff in slow-motion</font>

Kenny
01-24-2004, 08:36 PM
Oh.... it's all coming back to me.

Remember when blacks got re-emberssed (?) for slavery?

They got these big ass checks and then they had a news segment that was funny as hell.

Something about Sprint becomming one of the top companies after 2 million dollars in unpaid phone bills came in.

Then the new power house merge between KFC and FuBu. I about died laughing.

Also when Dave Chepelle gets that make-up job done when he plays the reporter and tries to act like a white dude... something about it cracks me up.

Smitty
01-24-2004, 08:43 PM
The best segment was the 2 min. comedy scetch, in which it took him like 1:55 min to get to the stage hahaha, and they had this hilariously awesome song playing when he was making his entrance, good stuff.

#1-norm-fan
01-24-2004, 09:47 PM
lol. I was about to post how this show started to get boring but I guess I just saw it too much. There were alot of dull sketches but the ones that have been mentioned here are great. And the season premiere was pretty good. The slow motion thing on the toilet. LMAO!!!

Supreme Olajuwon
01-24-2004, 09:58 PM
you gotta diversify yo bonds nigga

LOL GZA is the man

Ol Dirty Dastard
01-24-2004, 10:16 PM
His HBO is on the comedy network right now.

AareDub
01-25-2004, 12:00 AM
I loved when he made fun of Vice City in the first season, and when the little kid was dying and Dave kept kicking his ass at NBA Street.

el fregadero
01-25-2004, 12:18 AM
<font color=teal>Tyrone the Crackhead.</font>

Funky Fly
01-25-2004, 01:00 AM
The best segment was the 2 min. comedy scetch, in which it took him like 1:55 min to get to the stage hahaha, and they had this hilariously awesome song playing when he was making his entrance, good stuff.

dead prez - Hip Hop (Remix)

It's an instrumental of that.

Dave Chapelle is the fu</>cking man.

Popcoppy. :heart:

Jesus Shuttlesworth
01-25-2004, 01:09 AM
haha my brother was just telling me about the racial draft thing LOL

Mic Blaze
01-25-2004, 04:22 PM
That Mad Real World bit was too god damn funny.

Kenny
01-25-2004, 04:28 PM
That Mad Real World bit was too god damn funny.

:lol:

I forgot all about that one.