PDA

View Full Version : A Discussion: Will WWE put Smackdown over Raw at TT or SS?

CharismaInjection
10-29-2005, 02:23 PM
Raw is WWE's A show, it's the show the McMahon's like to make their presence felt unlike SD where the McMahon's hardly ever appear, Vince McMahon has appeared on SD about once in 2005 and that was only to know what SD is doing on Raw.

WWE has been playing Raw as the heels in this feud. And they have mainly been in control.

Now Smackdown will face Raw at Taboo Tuesday and Survivor Series, now any normal booker would give each brand a win each to make them equal, but will the WWE allow their A-Team to lose to the B-Team?

WWE has shown little care for SD, it was originally thought that the WWE would send more talent to SD than Raw at the draft to improve SD, they were wrong. WWE were more interested in improving Raw.

At Wreslemania 21, there were three Smackdown V.S. Raw matches (Angle V.S. HBK, Orton V.S. Taker, SvR Battle Royale), Smackdown won all three, but since then WWE seems to have less care for SD since then.

How do you think WWE will handle this situation between the two brands?

CharismaInjection
10-29-2005, 05:33 PM
Note: I actualy wanted people to reply to this thread....

Funky Fly
10-29-2005, 05:37 PM
It doesn't even merit a response, since they will never let Smackdown go over on a RAW ppv. It's retarded.

CharismaInjection
10-29-2005, 05:39 PM
It doesn't even merit a response, since they will never let Smackdown go over on a RAW ppv. It's retarded.
:( :'( :( :( :'( :'( :( :'( :( :'( :( :'( :( :'( :( :'( :( :'( :( :'( :( :'( :( :'( :( :'( :( :'(

You hurt me man, I think I'm gonna go to the shed, get the revolver and pull the trigger...

Xero
10-29-2005, 06:54 PM
It would make more sense to me for SmackDown! to win at Taboo Tuesday and then RAW taking Survivor Series. I think that's how they'll do it.

Also, the title is a spoiler since the SS match hasn't been announced officially yet.

ThruTheWire
10-29-2005, 07:28 PM
Also, the title is a spoiler since the SS match hasn't been announced officially yet.

It's not really spoiling anything ....

Funky Fly
10-29-2005, 07:30 PM
That is using common sense, Xero, which is exactly why it won't happen.

Mr. Nerfect
10-29-2005, 07:43 PM
Personally I think the result of Taboo Tuesday depends on who gets voted in. If JBL is in the match, I can't see SmackDown! winning. I can see him taking the pinfall, which leads to the SD! guys being pissed at him leading into Survivor Series (where SD! finally gets the win).

If it is Rey Mysterio & Matt Hardy or Rey Mysterio & Christian or any other combination, I think Smackers will go over at both events.

They need to do something to even the brands out, and two major wins over SD! would definately do that.

Kane Knight
10-30-2005, 01:13 AM
Okay, why are we even pondering whether the B show will trump the A-Show?

That's like asking if a Stevie-Richards- lead heat could take on the forces of Raw headed by Triple H.