PDA

View Full Version : Torrie has a message for her fans...

Destor
11-02-2005, 07:20 AM
Torrie has a message for her fans
Nov. 1, 2005
Upon returning to the United States from a recent WWE tour of Austraila, Torrie Wilson went directly home to attend to some personal issues. Almost immediately, unsubstantiated rumors and speculation were running rampant about Torrie being fired or released from WWE.

“I’ve gotten so many messages from people telling me they want to help me find work. I had to call the office and ask them if they forgot to fire me,” joked Torrie. “I’m very glad to say that I am not fired, and I will be back as soon as I can.”

When asked about the nature of the issues, Torrie said that it was involving a family member and she did not want to get into it at this point in time.

“I’m really sorry I couldn’t make it to the Taboo Tuesday pay-per-view, but I promise I’ll make it up to the fans somehow. It was weird not being a part of RAW Monday night. I’ll be back as soon as possible.”

CREDIT: WWE.COM
==========================================================================

So just like 80% of the other shit you read on the internet, this was just a rumor.

PYRO-MANIAC
11-02-2005, 07:28 AM
TORRIE, YOU BITCH! :shifty:

Damnit just when i thought the WWE and Vinnie Mac seen some sense, they really should fire her though and just say they forgot to tell her or something. :lol:

She cant wrestle, she cant act, alright she's got nice titties and a great little pussy to show off. But is this the only reason she's still got a WWE contract? Her titties and pussy? :-\

Thats all i can think of, Vince just wants to make money off her body.

She's useless just like Stacey. Ive said that on IGN a few times and got stalkers and people abusing me! Lil Miss Taker just wont face facts that Torrie, and Stacey suck. :roll:

I think it was Lil Miss Taker.. something like that. Not that it matters!

Destor
11-02-2005, 10:17 AM
Sex sells.

Nark Order
11-02-2005, 10:37 AM
GOD DAMNIT!!

Now I have to cancel the party I was going to throw...

PYRO-MANIAC
11-02-2005, 10:39 AM
GOD DAMNIT!!

Same here.. :'(

I even called it the "Best.News.Ever" even Kayfabe man agreed with me and now before we know it she's back and everythings back to how it was.

How she's still got a job with the WWE i will never know.. she's useless. :nono:

CSL
11-02-2005, 10:44 AM
...just wont face facts that Torrie, and Stacey suck

:o ...:drool:

BigDaddyCool
11-02-2005, 11:43 AM
k...well thanks for fucking up Taboo Tuesday even more Torrie.

FourFifty
11-02-2005, 11:45 AM
GOD DAMNIT!!

Just throw the goddamn party anyways.
Over here Wednesday is a day to drink. Why? Well what else are you going to do on Wednesday?

Savio
11-02-2005, 02:52 PM
It was probably something with her father thats why WWE won't say.

Corkscrewed
11-02-2005, 04:28 PM
DAMMIT!

:'(

This would have easily been solved by a quick two second blurb on RAW about Torrie attending to personal issues, instead of ignoring her (especially since it's quite suspicious when only two of the three heel girls show up) as they tend to do when someone gets canned.

Skippord
11-02-2005, 10:11 PM
Incest???

Shadow
11-02-2005, 10:18 PM
Incest???

Someone take away his posting privligies.

CSL
11-03-2005, 12:23 PM

<font color=white>Duh!!

Al Wilson is dead

:roll:

Amateurs</font>

BigDaddyCool
11-03-2005, 12:28 PM
Wait, are you telling me Torrie Wilson has fans?

Destor
11-03-2005, 12:31 PM
Do grandparents count?

BigDaddyCool
11-03-2005, 12:32 PM
Do grandparents count?

No, and niether does Billy Kidman.

BlackDawn2024
11-04-2005, 02:01 PM
"I’ll be back as soon as possible.”

:foc:

corey99999
11-06-2005, 05:06 AM
GOD DAMNIT!!

i have no problem with torrie on my tv screen! would you rather some big fat mole? even if she could wrestle? its pretty obvious who id pick...

Xero
11-06-2005, 10:41 AM
i have no problem with torrie on my tv screen! would you rather some big fat mole? even if she could wrestle? its pretty obvious who id pick...
I'd rather have Molly Holly over her, truthfully...

BlackDawn2024
11-06-2005, 11:15 AM
I'd rather have Molly Holly over her, truthfully...

I'd rather have anal sex with Mae Young, job to Triple H four times in a row or see a continuation of the Batista/JBL fued than see Torrie on my TV anymore.

The Answer
11-06-2005, 03:35 PM
Im banking that these personal issues are a divorce from Billy Kidman. Who's is probably a grease monkey some where now.