PDA

View Full Version : Survivor Series Tour

Sadistic
11-04-2005, 03:11 PM
Are any of you Europeans going to any of the WWE shows for the Survivor Series Tour?
I'm expecting a strong smark crowd for this. European crowds always have a greater smark percentage. Hope Cena gets booed pretty bad. I'll certainly be contributing. Too bad Austin won't be appearing.

Tornado
11-04-2005, 03:28 PM
I'll be attending both the Raw and Smackdown t.v tapings.
And at the last set of tapings the crowd was mostly young kids, and very mark-ish.

LK
11-04-2005, 07:36 PM
Are any of you Europeans going to any of the WWE shows for the Survivor Series Tour?
I'm expecting a strong smark crowd for this. European crowds always have a greater smark percentage. Hope Cena gets booed pretty bad. I'll certainly be contributing. Too bad Austin won't be appearing.
I thought that would be the case as well when I went to the Raw show this year (house show thing, can't remember what the name of the tour was) but it was a very mark time crowd. I thought Hussan would get a decent reaction but he didn't. Christian got a big cheer though. Actually Tyson Tomko got big cheer as well.

Jaton
11-05-2005, 12:22 AM
Everytime I've seen Tomko, he gets good reactions. If WWE didn't drop the ball with him, Goatboy could be big in the future. Maybe.

Jaton
11-05-2005, 12:22 AM
Oh what the hell am I saying?

Destor
11-05-2005, 12:26 AM
For shame Jaton. Goatboy, successful :nono:

Jaton
11-05-2005, 12:29 AM
I wouldn't mind seeing him at least an upper-carder type. Rather than the Heat-fodder he's become.

And WTF is up with Lashley vs. Nunzio/Vito again? Jesus, I'm tired of it. Way to make fans bored of Lashley already. :\

Team Sheep
11-05-2005, 06:37 PM
I've got row 5, camera side tickets for Monday Night Raw in Sheffield! :D Can't wait, only a couple of weeks away now. Tickets came in the mail on Thursday. I love it when the tickets come thorugh, just hets me all pumped for the show, so I logged onto WWE Euroshop and bought myself a Carlito shirt to wear to the show. Yeah, should be great. And to anyone who's going to the Manchester house show, you're in for a treat. Kurt Angle vs. John Cena, steel cage :eek: .

Funky Fly
11-05-2005, 06:53 PM
They need to have Lashley obliterate a midcarder. Nunzio and Vito aren't going to cut it.

Destor
11-05-2005, 07:02 PM
I wouldn't mind seeing him at least an upper-carder type. Rather than the Heat-fodder he's become.

And WTF is up with Lashley vs. Nunzio/Vito again? Jesus, I'm tired of it. Way to make fans bored of Lashley already. :\
No doubt, but in my eyes Lashley is a long term project, keeping him as bottom as a bottom feeder will give him good experience and time to work out the ruff spots. I'd put him on the SD! SS team and give him the win though. Then start letting him do his thing in lower mid-card and move from there.

Sadistic
11-07-2005, 03:06 PM
I'm going to a raw house show. I'm not to happy with the card but here it is:

John Cena vs. Kurt Angle
- WWE Title Match
- Referee: Eric Bischoff

Ric Flair vs. Triple H
- Feature Attraction

Shawn Michaels vs. Carlito

Kane & Big Show vs. Lance Cade & Trevor Murdoch
- Tag Team Title Match

Eugene vs. Rob Conway

Trish vs. Victoria
- Woman’s Title Match
- Referee: Val Venis

Shelton Benjamin vs. Kerwin White (Nick Nemeth)

Miz & Matt Cappotelli vs. Snitsky & Tyson Tomko

Viscera vs. “The Masterpiece” Chris Masters

Line-Up subject to change.

Team Sheep
11-07-2005, 03:26 PM
Sounds like a great card to me. House shows are always really fun. :y:

Team Sheep
11-07-2005, 03:31 PM
I just realised that I'm going to the Raw befor Survivor Series, so there's a good chance some Smackdown guys might turn up. :D Best of both worlds.