PDA

View Full Version : A dumbass security guy took away my...ALLEELAAYEAAHLLEAA *Raw spoilers of course*

KingofOldSchool
11-08-2005, 02:39 PM
Yeah so I got there, waited literally forever for them to start.

Then when it was finally started we were treated to Matt Copetteli and The Miz against The Highlanders. Just to give you a mental image of them, think of Droz and a Post-POP Warlord in kilts. The TE rejects won with a weak looking Hart Attack Neck breaker drop.

Then we had Colt Cabana, which did surprise me because he frequents the Indiana indies taking on everyone's favorite retard...Forrest Gump...errr Eugene. Well Eugene won with a Rock Bottom. Ironically enough, that's exactly where Eugene's career is at right now.

Kerwin White and Nick Nemeth took on The Heartthrobs, which was really weird because last time I check both were heels. Heartthrobs tried to play face, but that didn't work too well. Kerwin won with the brainbuster.

Tajiri took on Striker. ECW chants for Tajiri, popped for the Tarantula, Striker won with a hand full of tights. You're a clever man Striker.

SNITSKY (:love:) and Admirial Goatboy took on Triple V (Viscera and Val Venis). Snitsky and Goatboy won with a big boot on Val. Afterwards Vis teased a turn on Val, but made up. Awww how cute.

I'm just going to give some major points from me for Raw.

During the Carlito/Shelton match a security guard came up and snatched my sign away without any explaniation. I just told him to shove the sign up his ass. He looked like Shelton Benjamin with a beer gut. Ain't no stoppin him now.

I chanted for Angle when he came out...I yelled for people to shut up especially when they cheered when he mentioned how his wife left him. Stupid fuckers.

And then when Cena came out I was too busy booing the fuck and then I heard "ALLLEEEEYEAAALLEEAAHEYAAA!" and I seriously marked the fuck out. I met Daviri a couple of years back because he wrestled in indies in Indiana and I got to meet him through a friend who works with on of the promotions. A genuine nice guy and I was excitied for him and to actually hear the theme live. :love:

During the main event I was chanting "Fuck him up Angle, fuck him up! *clap clap*" and "Cena sucks!" really loud. Me and these guys behind us were leading the charge around a very pro-Cena section.

If you go back and watch during the first two segments, I'm on the right corner of the screen holding my TPWW.NET sign. Then afterwards if you see me standing up I'm in my Captain Charisma shirt. Gotta support the Captain. :cool:

Can't wait for tonight, Batista vs. Edge. :love:

hb2k
11-08-2005, 02:44 PM
LOL, I told you TPWW.net wouldn't make it to Smackdown. Assholes.

AAALLLYYYYIIIIIAAHHH....

Destor
11-08-2005, 03:53 PM
Make another TPWW.NET sign. If one can last though all of WM (which Mania was it?) you can get one though SD!

Splaya
11-08-2005, 03:56 PM
Love for KOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS :love:

V
11-08-2005, 04:03 PM
which sign did he take? the tpww one?

if so... LOL... WWE hates tpww :lol:

Dave Youell
11-08-2005, 04:15 PM
Make another TPWW.NET sign. If one can last though all of WM (which Mania was it?) you can get one though SD!
NO, it lasted through heat and one mania match :'(

WWE does indeed hate TPWW

KingofOldSchool
11-08-2005, 04:17 PM
Well the only thing is, I think where my seats are at, it will be kinda pointless to take a sign tonight.

Destor
11-08-2005, 04:18 PM
NO, it lasted through heat and one mania match :'(

WWE does indeed hate TPWW
:(

kinglacoste
11-08-2005, 04:41 PM
wow such a rebel. "stop telling kurt he sucks cause it hurts his feelings" what a tough guy. why did you puss out when the guy took you're sign? "marked the fuck out" are you serious? whoever made that up has got to be the biggest fag in the world.

John la Rock
11-08-2005, 04:52 PM
where were you sitting?

KingofOldSchool
11-08-2005, 04:55 PM
where were you sitting?

I was sitting on the camera side, right next to the ring post to the right side of the screen.

kinglacoste
11-08-2005, 05:02 PM
did you tell on the guy that took you're poster?

Funky Fly
11-08-2005, 05:12 PM
What was on the sign?

kinglacoste
11-08-2005, 05:14 PM
tpww.net is full of fags was on the poster

TerranRich
11-08-2005, 05:27 PM
This was on the poster:

http://images.xylot.com/kinglacoste.jpg

kinglacoste
11-08-2005, 05:28 PM
thats good stuff

RGWhat316
11-08-2005, 06:34 PM
I saw it the sign, but only during the Carlito/Shelton match.

loopydate
11-08-2005, 10:50 PM
This was on the poster:

That's my church! I gotta tell you, that sermon was dynamite. Reverend was on fire on Sunday.

Had to douse him with holy water.

:shifty:

Nark Order
11-08-2005, 11:16 PM
tpww.net is full of fags

Which would include you. You should really think things through beforehand.

Cool King
11-08-2005, 11:51 PM
Then when it was finally started we were treated to Matt Copetteli and The Miz against The Highlanders. Just to give you a mental image of them, think of Droz and a Post-POP Warlord in kilts.

Marcyo saw The Highlanders when he went to RAW. They sound pretty cool, and I'm not just saying that because they're Scottish.:shifty:

During the Carlito/Shelton match a security guard came up and snatched my sign away without any explaniation. I just told him to shove the sign up his ass. He looked like Shelton Benjamin with a beer gut. Ain't no stoppin him now.

I wonder why they took your sign away?:?:

If you go back and watch during the first two segments, I'm on the right corner of the screen holding my TPWW.NET sign. Then afterwards if you see me standing up I'm in my Captain Charisma shirt. Gotta support the Captain. :cool:

I seen the sign, I'm pretty sure I did see someone in a CC Shirt too.:cool::y:

Kane Knight
11-09-2005, 12:11 AM
Which would include you. You should really think things through beforehand.

Maybe he's proud to be a fag.

Favre4Ever
11-09-2005, 12:40 AM
Kinglacoste, calling a former Olympic Gold Medalist and the best thing on RAW right now a wimp is pretty funny, specially from a guy who had to turn off his rep bar.

Destor
11-09-2005, 12:53 AM
I wonder why they took your sign away?:?:
They consider it free advertisement.

Destor
11-09-2005, 12:57 AM
Kinglacoste, calling a former Olympic Gold Medalist and the best thing on RAW right now a wimp is pretty funny, specially from a guy who had to turn off his rep bar.
Just to add to this, every major accomplishment he achieved, he did so with a major injury. Not just the gold but much more than that. Anyone one who hasn't read his book really should, his triumphs though injury were amazing, and they are why he is the youngest man to be inducted into the National Wrestling Hall of Fame. That and the fact he was the first American to win the gold in the 220 free-style weight class. With a BROKEN FREAKIN' NECK no less.

Pete
11-09-2005, 01:08 AM
Just to add to this, every major accomplishment he achieved, he did so with a major injury. Not just the gold but much more than that. Anyone one who hasn't read his book really should, his triumphs though injury were amazing, and they are why he is the youngest man to be inducted into the National Wrestling Hall of Fame. That and the fact he was the first American to win the gold in the 220 free-style weight class. With a BROKEN FREAKIN' NECK no less.

I'd have cheered when he said his wife left him too, you know why? Cos its pro wrestling and he's the bad guy. :foc:

loopydate
11-09-2005, 01:09 AM
Then boo him when he hits the face with a chair. Boo him when he calls himself better than the people in the arena. But don't cheer his failed marriage. That's just rude.

Destor
11-09-2005, 02:30 AM
I'd have cheered when he said his wife left him too, you know why? Cos its pro wrestling and he's the bad guy. :foc:
I'm not sure how that relates to my post but I will give my two cents on that action. In this particulate instance, it was a 'shoot' in a sense and was a very emotional subject for Kurt Angle. Cheering is rude in this instance. Also if you are just going along with things you should boo him in this situation. He is heel. Cheering him sends mixed singles especially when dealing with this subject matter. You don't cheer heels, ftr, you boo them. You cheer babies. If you like Kurt boo him so he will get a push, the more heat he gets = the more over he is. Cheering or no-selling (in a crowd sense that would be silence,) are only going to hurt him, and his place in the company.

Kane Knight
11-09-2005, 10:01 AM
Then boo him when he hits the face with a chair. Boo him when he calls himself better than the people in the arena. But don't cheer his failed marriage. That's just rude.

I'm sorry, remind me who brought it up again?

Was it the fans who started a "You lost your wife!" chant?

Or did Kurt go into a pro wrestling venue during a pro wrestling show and use the loss of hsi wife as part of a heel heat promo?

It's not that I don't feel bad for the guy, but Jesus, he's the one who brought it into a public venue. He's the one who used it for fuel. Do you think he said it to start a face turn?

owenbrown
11-09-2005, 10:14 AM
This was on the poster:

what he said ^^^^:y: :rofl:

Can i use that for my sig? :D