PDA

View Full Version : So, who really wants the title and will apreciate it?

VonErich Lives
11-15-2005, 04:57 PM
Watching the eddie highlights I'm reminded of the reaction Eddie & Benoit had when they won the title. Kurt Angle had the same type of reaction and even HBK the first time.

A lot of people get the belt and you don't see the emotion.

Who would really apreciate the belt?

I figure it has to be someone 10-15 years in the biz, never held a "world" belt... possible someone who wouldn't "fit the mold" of what the world champs usualy are.

First one I can think of is Rey Meystirio.

who else?

The One
11-15-2005, 05:04 PM
Personally I think Angle was acting...I mean he did the drop to his knees and crying thing for the European Title on SmackDown and the IC Title at No Way Out...personally thought it was an act.

But as to your question, someone who would have a shit load of emotion and I have no doubt would break down and cry TRUE tears...Mysterio for sure but also think about if Ric Flair won the title again...at his age, knowing Vince is a business man before all else, knowing he had trust in him to carry the belt again. God I would fucking ball if he won the title one more time.

Also I read that when Raven heard he was going to win the NWA Title at Slamiversary he broke down and cried because of the respect he carried for the NWA Title.

The One
11-15-2005, 05:05 PM
Matt Hardy might also cry...

Cool King
11-15-2005, 05:10 PM
William Regal
Rey Mysterio
Steven Richards
Hardcore Holly

They have all worked really hard to get to where they are now, and I know they'll show emotions, but Holly and Richards will never win the "Big One" but Rey and Regal could.

Disturbed316
11-15-2005, 05:14 PM
I will cry if Hardcore Holly won the world title.

Corkscrewed
11-15-2005, 05:21 PM
lmao

you and about 192,402 other people.

CharismaInjection
11-15-2005, 05:23 PM
Rey Mysterio for sure. It's his dream, and he would make history, being the shortest guy ever to win the belt.

The One
11-15-2005, 05:30 PM
Are you actually making a point of who the shortest guy to win the title is? I will give you a dollar if you can get 2 out of the "Big Four" shortest World Champions ever (WWE, WCW, ECW, NWA)...remember I asked for two.It doesn't matter. Make a point that he would be only the third hispanic to win a major WWE title, make a point that he has spent two decades...but do you think that Chris Benoit was crying because he finally became the first man in WWE history to win the World Title and be under 6'0? (And yes I realise I already gave you one of the two answers I was looking for).

Cool King
11-15-2005, 05:35 PM
I will cry if Hardcore Holly won the world title.

*SummerSlam 2006*

Cole: OH MY GOD! Hardcore Holly has done it! He has won the World Heavyweight Championship! What a man! What a great champ.

Tazz: Man, Holly hit The Alabama Slam on Triple H with like it wasn't anything big, but it was!

*Holly holds up the Title*

Disturbed: :'( *Gets a gun and loads it*

:p

BigDaddyCool
11-15-2005, 05:35 PM
Are you actually making a point of who the shortest guy to win the title is? I will give you a dollar if you can get 2 out of the "Big Four" shortest World Champions ever (WWE, WCW, ECW, NWA)...remember I asked for two.It doesn't matter. Make a point that he would be only the third hispanic to win a major WWE title, make a point that he has spent two decades...but do you think that Chris Benoit was crying because he finally became the first man in WWE history to win the World Title and be under 6'0? (And yes I realise I already gave you one of the two answers I was looking for).

Eddie, and Jericho.

The One
11-15-2005, 05:38 PM
Jericho is slightly over 6'0...and Eddie won the WWE Title...so yeah...damn it...WWE has two World Titles...fine I accept...here is your dollar.

VonErich Lives
11-15-2005, 05:41 PM
Personally I think Angle was acting...I mean he did the drop to his knees and crying thing for the European Title on SmackDown and the IC Title at No Way Out...personally thought it was an act.

Could be right on Angle, but didn't he have his family in the ring with him? Also, he always strikes me as being "emotional" not just when they rag on him and the stuff he did like his medal reinactment ceremony...

BigDaddyCool
11-15-2005, 05:41 PM
Anyhow, Rey would get all emotional because he is the smallest guy, Latino, and he represents lucha libre, which Eddie didn't. If Rey won, he would be winning it not just for himself, but for all the luchadores ever, and it would be honoring lucha libre.

Also, another guy who really deserves it and would appreciate it would be Kane. Yes, I know he was champion, and that you said for them not to have been champion yet. But really, Kane was champion for less than 24 hours, and that barely counts.

Also, once they get Sugar Shane back on track, he could make a great champion one day.

VonErich Lives
11-15-2005, 05:52 PM
Just thought of another... i think...

even though he had a belt in ECW...

Rob Van Dam...

Then again, he might just say "cool" and head in back a roll one.

BigDaddyCool
11-15-2005, 05:55 PM
Just thought of another... i think...

even though he had a belt in ECW...

Rob Van Dam...

Then again, he might just say "cool" and head in back a roll one.

He had the tv title belt in ecw, so that doesn't count. But he physically fits the mold of WWE champion. Though his matches would be some fo the more entertaining matches.

VonErich Lives
11-15-2005, 11:47 PM
He had the tv title belt in ecw, so that doesn't count. But he physically fits the mold of WWE champion. Though his matches would be some fo the more entertaining matches.

he does? I thought he was under 6feet, like way under?

BigDaddyCool
11-15-2005, 11:54 PM
He is 6 foot, 6'1" something like that. He is like Shawn Micheals/Bret Hart sized.

He is bigger than the midgets they have been putting over.

redoneja
11-15-2005, 11:59 PM

Ronnie Garvin

BigDaddyCool
11-16-2005, 12:01 AM
Ronnie Garvin

Who is that dude?

RGWhat316
11-16-2005, 12:18 AM

The European and IC title celebrations may have been an act. But I read in Angle's book that he was gonna act out the same way when he won the big WWF title at No Mercy, but he got caught up in the moment and actually was bawling his eyes out.

John la Rock
11-16-2005, 01:35 AM
Rey Mysterio for sure. And I sure hope one day he gets it. The man is amazing

Fox
11-16-2005, 02:36 AM
RVD! RVD! RVD!

Mr. Nerfect
11-16-2005, 03:46 AM
To be honest, if I could give any guy in the WWE a World Title win, and possibly break down at the sight of the resulting emotion, it would be Val Venis.

The guy is fairly big physically, he's a good wrestler, he's very charismatic and entertaining. He has busted his ass in the WWE since around 1998, has all the potential in the world, but is mainly used a job guy. To see Venis win the big one, not only that, but become a Grand Slam Champion, it would break my heart to see it.

I don't know how reliable this source is, but apparently there was a bi of a bidding war between WCW and the WWE for Morley, and even though WCW offered more money, Morley chose WWE. I think that might be why he has been kept on the payroll for so long, but I think it is time to actually make Sean Morley worth something.

owenbrown
11-16-2005, 10:44 AM
Ronnie Garvin
Ex-NWA World Champ.... beat i believe Ric Flair for the title in the late 80's and held it for a couple of months before losing it back to Flair.

owenbrown
11-16-2005, 10:45 AM
Who is that dude?

See above.

King Jericho
11-16-2005, 10:50 AM
It pain's me to say it, but looks like Christian might have gotten his chance to shine right now, with Batista being out, and Eddie passing away, RIP.

Vastardikai
11-16-2005, 02:09 PM
Ex-NWA World Champ.... beat i believe Ric Flair for the title in the late 80's and held it for a couple of months before losing it back to Flair.

Also, the rematch with Flair was memorable because the fans turned on Garvin (the face) during the match and rooted for Flair (the heel)

mrslackalack
11-16-2005, 02:13 PM
Tommy Dreamer broke down when he won the ECW Title.

The Gooch
11-16-2005, 02:26 PM
I can see Edge breaking down if he won the title. He has taken his fair share of lumps with the whole Lita/Matt thing, but Edge loves the business.

McDoogle
11-16-2005, 02:35 PM
Chavo with everything thats happened would really really break down emotionally I think.

Volare
11-17-2005, 12:29 PM
i think chavo should take eddie's place in the Survivor Series Raw vs Smackdown match

PorkSoda
11-17-2005, 02:31 PM
Booker T would appreciate it. I can see him showing emotion if he ever wins the title.

Destor
11-17-2005, 03:33 PM
Brooklyn Brawler.

VonErich Lives
11-17-2005, 03:46 PM
Booker T would appreciate it. I can see him showing emotion if he ever wins the title.

The title he had in WCW and lost to the Rock after the merger or the "WWE" Belt?

Chavo Classic
11-17-2005, 03:55 PM
Brooklyn Brawler.

...on this day, sales of snowboards and skis in hell will surge massively.