PDA

View Full Version : Bret Hart as General Manager of RAW

The Naitch
11-17-2005, 03:36 AM
Not sure if he still doesn't want to take part in any part of storylines, but what do you think would happen if Bret became the General Manager for RAW?

Bischoff had his run for a longer than expected, IMO, so if there was someone to take his spot, The Hitman would be a nice fresh approach

Jaton
11-17-2005, 04:05 AM
He just said on Byte This! that he had no interest in any on-air roles. He said he'd rather be remembered for being a great wrestler rather than some sort of commish.

Corkscrewed
11-17-2005, 04:46 AM
Also, he'd be dragged into an HBK angle. And I don't think that'd be the best thing at this point.

Funky Fly
11-17-2005, 05:17 AM
Yeah. It's for the best that he stays off WWE tv, much as I'd love to see him again. Still waiting for that one last goodbye, though.

Chavo Classic
11-17-2005, 05:21 AM
He just said on Byte This! that he had no interest in any on-air roles. He said he'd rather be remembered for being a great wrestler rather than some sort of commish.

I seem to remember Bret touring Europe and Australia with some very shabby fed in an on-air commish role. It didn't hurt his legend, and it made a lot of people very happy - I think it's almost selfish not to show up a maybe dozen times on tv for his fans.

Dave Youell
11-17-2005, 08:24 AM
I seem to remember Bret touring Europe and Australia with some very shabby fed in an on-air commish role. It didn't hurt his legend, and it made a lot of people very happy - I think it's almost selfish not to show up a maybe dozen times on tv for his fans.
World Wrestling Allstars

I went to one of those shows and your right, they were rubbish, but it wasn't on TV and wasn't for Vince, so I don't think he cares that much.

If i'd pick anyone to be the next GM i'd use Foley or maybe Piper

Jaton
11-17-2005, 08:26 AM
I think Raw is really in need of one. Bischoff is so stale to me.

PorkSoda
11-17-2005, 08:35 AM
If not Bret, then maybe Eugene could take Bischoff's place :yes:

addy2hotty
11-17-2005, 09:02 AM
They don't really know what to do with Bishcoff at the moment. Is he a face, is he a heel, is he a tweener. God knows. All I know is this whole Raw vs SD angle is fucked up as there is no clear Heel/Face setup.

Dave Youell
11-17-2005, 10:56 AM
They don't really know what to do with Bishcoff at the moment. Is he a face, is he a heel, is he a tweener. God knows. All I know is this whole Raw vs SD angle is fucked up as there is no clear Heel/Face setup.
It's a breath of fresh air, at least they are trying something different.

Teddy is def the face here, so I make Bisch the heel.

As far as the SS match goes, who knows! I just reckon all the faces will get pops and heat for the heels. Wasn't there a mis-mash SS match years ago when Sid and HBK were on the same team, i'm pretty sure Sid was a heel and HBK was a face then (95,96), so this wouldn't be the first time this sort of thing happened