PDA

View Full Version : Kid Kash.

Cool King
11-17-2005, 01:58 PM
I was on the SmackDown! Roster page and they have Kid Kash on the roster.

Now, I have never seen any of his matches, but I have heard his name being said around the Wrestling Forum.

So tell me, is he any good?:-\

http://www.wwe.com/superstars/smackdown/kidkash/profile/

Xero
11-17-2005, 02:01 PM
LOL @ the subtle ripoff of Kid Rock's Bawitdaba...

McLegend
11-17-2005, 02:02 PM
He's on Velocity every week. Yes he is good.

Shame he doens't use the money drop anymore. Actually what the hell was the name of his double-under-hook piledriver? It was the Money Drop right?

Cool King
11-17-2005, 02:04 PM
Well I've just watched his Entrance Video, and he looks pretty good.:D

I'm gonna watch some more videos of him, if WWE.COM have them.

McLegend
11-17-2005, 02:04 PM
LOL @ the subtle ripoff of Kid Rock's Bawitdaba...
LOL yeah

PorkSoda
11-17-2005, 02:13 PM
I've been watching him on Velocity. He's very good.

thecc
11-17-2005, 02:55 PM
He's on Velocity every week. Yes he is good.

Shame he doens't use the money drop anymore. Actually what the hell was the name of his double-under-hook piledriver? It was the Money Drop right?I believe it was called both the money drop and the money maker.

McLegend
11-17-2005, 02:57 PM
Yeah that rights it was called the money maker.

Vietnamese Crippler
11-17-2005, 03:03 PM
Now if Kid Kash could only do the top-rope powerbomb/Hurricanrana counter :(

Xero
11-17-2005, 03:06 PM
Wasn't it called the "Money Clip"? Or was that something else? :-\

Volare
11-17-2005, 03:11 PM
dont matter this is talent the WWE better jump on

Funky Fly
11-17-2005, 03:27 PM
Sorry guys, he weighs less than 230 pounds, so they aren't going to do jack with him.

Xero
11-17-2005, 03:31 PM
Sorry guys, he weighs less than 230 pounds, so they aren't going to do jack with him.
He should dress up as Shawn Michaels one night and lock Shawn in a closet. See if anyone notices.

Chavo Classic
11-17-2005, 03:38 PM
He is extremely talented. Very much a man who can dazzle with aerial assaults but isn't confined to the lucha libre style, meaning he can grapple and brawl when needed. Unfortunately because of his size and who he is (an ECW employee actually getting pushed right in the WWE?) you'll probably never see him at his full potential. Speaking of which, he wasn't really utilised effectively in TNA, so to have any broad understanding of who he is and what he does you might have to go back as far as 2000 and 2001 in ECW.

Joey Slugs
11-17-2005, 03:59 PM
Wasn't it called the "Money Clip"? Or was that something else? :-\

Correct.

His finisher from the ECW days was called the "Money Clip".

Sadistic
11-17-2005, 04:40 PM
I loved him in ECW

Chavo Classic
11-17-2005, 04:48 PM
I loved him in ECW

I agree. Memorable bouts with CW Anderson especially

mikeoldmac
11-17-2005, 04:56 PM
the money clip was ez moneys move

Mr. Nerfect
11-17-2005, 05:07 PM
The Double-Underhook Piledriver Kid Kash used was called the "Money Maker" wasn't it? EZ Money may have done a "Money Clip" finisher, but so did Shelton Benjamin. It was the name he used for his Dragon Whip in OVW.

Anyway, Kid Kash has put on some great matches on Velocity. Most noteably with Paul London. I've watched most of them at least twice, which should highlight they're pretty enjoyable. One nice spot from Kid Kash vs. Paul London was London going for a hurracanrana, and Kid Kash shoving him off flipping him backwards (sort of like a moonsault). You really need to see the spot to appreciate the height and suddeness of the move. It might be under his videos section on wwe.com (well, it should be).

Thus far, Kid Kash has beat Funaki with "the new" Money Maker (Mexican Stretch Buster), Paul London with a modified moonsault (he stands like he's going to go for a move from the second rope, but leaps, spins, lands on the top rope facing the crowd, and leaps backwards), Brian Kendrick with that same moonsault and Scotty 2 Hotty with that same move.

The moonsault appears to be taking over as Kid Kash's primary finishing move, but I'd rather see him get it done with that out of nowhere instead of making it a staple of his moveset. He also seems to be aiming it at a body part he works over in the match (sort of like Billy Kidman and the Shooting Star Press during his feud with Paul London).

Sadistic
11-17-2005, 05:35 PM
I agree. Memorable bouts with CW Anderson especially
Hardcore Heaven 2000

Chavo Classic
11-17-2005, 05:59 PM
the money clip was ez moneys move

I believe that was the Bank Roll

alvarado52
11-17-2005, 06:09 PM
it was something related to money, i believe it was called the currency crippler. Either way, CC's mom goes to college.

GODSON
11-17-2005, 06:27 PM
Kid Kash is very talented but have a terrible attitude problem. He bash ECW when he was in ECW. He bash TNA when he was in TNA. He thinks he worth more than he actually worth. I heard he already broken a WWE rule.

He said he was retiring in the next 2 years. He currently in college getting a degree.

Gouda
11-17-2005, 10:09 PM
Kid Kash cameout on Smackdown and I thought it was Owen Hart for a moment.

Kane Knight
11-17-2005, 10:28 PM
Man, I was hoping they'd fire him.

The Naitch
11-17-2005, 10:42 PM
Kid Kash is very talented but have a terrible attitude problem. He bash ECW when he was in ECW. He bash TNA when he was in TNA. He thinks he worth more than he actually worth. I heard he already broken a WWE rule.

He said he was retiring in the next 2 years. He currently in college getting a degree.

I hope you go to college to fix that english of yours

Gertner
11-17-2005, 11:47 PM
kid kash's finisher was the moneymaker

anywho, yeah he's a pretty good wrestler. he'd be even better if the wwe would let the reigns off the cruiserweights

Corkscrewed
11-18-2005, 02:41 AM
Wow, I must have totally missed the news that he was officially on SD. :lol: I know he'd been working shows, but I didn't think he was actually signed to a SD (ok, Velocity) deal.

Dave Youell
11-18-2005, 03:51 AM
Kid Ka$h is money!

What Would Kevin Do?
11-18-2005, 11:19 AM
Pinpoint moonsault = ratings

I'm waiting for him to work on someone's neck and then moonsault them right across it ;)

The Mackem
11-18-2005, 06:19 PM
He seemed to be the only heel in the X division for a long time.

Kane Knight
11-18-2005, 06:31 PM
TNA has faces and heels?

McLegend
11-18-2005, 06:32 PM
Kash was one of the few heels

The One
11-18-2005, 06:57 PM
Kid Kash is...a lot. I don't know how else to talk about him. I have never been ahuge fan of his, though he certainly can entertain. However he is just so much...something. Like you know how some wrestlers don't have enough charisma, or enough moves, or enough mic skill...the K-I-D just seems to have too much, with no direction. Even in ECW, it just seems like he enjoys ripping on everything, throwing ever move he knows out there, and it doesn't seem focused. Maybe I could have just started with focus, but I didn't. Anyway I will be interested to see if he ever goes higher then Cruiserweight Hell. I doubt he will, though if I had to guess of someone other then Rey Rey to break the Cruiser Curse, I would guess Kash could do it.

The One
11-18-2005, 06:57 PM
And yes, Kash was one of the FEW defined heels TNA had...actually at the time, other then Jarrett, I think he was the only one.

Loose Cannon
11-19-2005, 12:00 PM
Kash is the man. Saw him live during the summer, but he was playing a babyface :mad:

Yea, like mentioned, Kash is a awesome heel. A real true heel that can draw some good heat. He's got everything you need in wrestling, except the size. And that will kill him. I've said on here dozens of times that if the Cruiser division was pushed serious, Kash is the guy you want as a heel champion.

Savio
11-19-2005, 01:00 PM
Saw him on smack down.....WWE has alot of cruisers now.