PDA

View Full Version : How will they reintroduce the Undertaker? (Survivor Series spoilers)

Xero
11-17-2005, 10:47 PM
It's been rumored that Taker's match vs. Orton at Survivor Series is going to be a buried alive match. What with Eddie going so suddenly and people being so sensitive, what are they going to do?

I seriously, SERIOUSLY doubt that they'll have a buried alive match now, and I have a weird feeling that they're going to reintroduce the American Bad Ass...

Thoughts?

The Naitch
11-17-2005, 10:52 PM
actually, I want to see The American Badass come back, since Cowboy Mark Texas Ranger didn't really do it for me

Vietnamese Crippler
11-17-2005, 10:53 PM
Maybe they'll surprise us and bring back the super-evil Taker :o

Watson
11-17-2005, 11:03 PM
"Mean" Mark Callous + Gene Snitsky = RATINGS!

Xero
11-17-2005, 11:04 PM
"Mean" Mark Callous + Gene Snitsky = RATINGS!
:rofl:

Destor
11-17-2005, 11:11 PM
I'd like to see hardcore champ Taker come back, the same one that made Tommy Dreamer drink Taker's tobacco juice. :yes:

Kane Knight
11-17-2005, 11:11 PM
Backstage Vignette in which Orton's pissed off, and trying to find out who took a shit in his bag...

Xero
11-17-2005, 11:14 PM
Backstage Vignette in which Orton's pissed off, and trying to find out who took a shit in his bag...
JR: BAHGAWD IT'S THE SHITTAKER! THE SHIT TAKER IS HERE! HE'S RIDING IN HIS MAGICAL SEWAGE TANK! BAHGAWD!!!!

Joey Slugs
11-18-2005, 02:17 AM
with eddie's death I, for one, think that the WWE will scrap their plans to bring back Taker in his current form (the "deadman" just wont sit well with some people) and bring him back as the American Bad Ass.

Which, or course, isn't a bad thing at all really.

HeartBreakMan2k
11-18-2005, 02:24 AM
I honestly believe WWE will continue with the plans for Taker's return, probably scrap the buried alive match, but he'll still be the "dead man".

Kane Knight
11-18-2005, 02:26 AM
with eddie's death I, for one, think that the WWE will scrap their plans to bring back Taker in his current form (the "deadman" just wont sit well with some people) and bring him back as the American Bad Ass.

They won't scrap this because of Eddie, and GOD I hope they don't opt for ABA.

Corkscrewed
11-18-2005, 02:32 AM
I like how you sorta spoil your own spoiler in your title. Half spoil, I guess.

Anyway, I guess he's gotta come back as American Badass now, but wouldn't that make no sense? He was killed... and now he comes back as a LIVE man? :lol:

I know, I know, since when does the WWE make sense. And they're kinda stuck now. But hey, it's sitll humorous.

Joey Slugs
11-18-2005, 02:36 AM
They won't scrap this because of Eddie, and GOD I hope they don't opt for ABA.

They scraped Hassan winning the title (and for the most part, their entire SummerSlam line-up) and droped the Hurricane gimmick didn't they?

Why wouldn't they drop the Dead Man gimmick?

Executioner
11-18-2005, 02:56 AM
Maybe they'll surprise us and bring back the super-evil Taker :o

Yes, that would be awesome! :yes: :y:

Sadistic
11-18-2005, 05:25 AM
I'd like to see the ABA one last time.

Cool King
11-18-2005, 06:55 AM
I was looking for pics of The Undertaker, for my next C-Fed promo when I came across this.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
American Badass has put together a Eddie Guerrero tribute video which covers his entire career, showing why we all love Latino Heat so much. A big thanks to ABA for the video, which you can download by clicking HERE (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IBKZX2YI).

We can confirm Undertaker is on the Survivor Series Tour which began yesterday in Rome, Italy. Undertaker defeated Randy Orton and after the match kneeled in the ring looking at a banner dedicated to Eddie Guerrero. There are reports that Undertaker has grown a beard, which could be an indication towards a new look at Survivor Series. We will try to get some more information on this and keep you updated regarding Undertaker on the tour. A big thanks to Grendel for providing this information, which he kindly translated for us who can't speak Italian.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So it looks like The Undertaker is taking Eddie's place as SS.

ThruTheWire
11-18-2005, 08:52 AM
I'd be more impressed if Chuck Norris showed up instead.

Blue Demon
11-18-2005, 08:57 AM
JR: BAHGAWD IT'S THE SHITTAKER! THE SHIT TAKER IS HERE! HE'S RIDING IN HIS MAGICAL SEWAGE TANK! BAHGAWD!!!!
when you said SHITTAER I couldn't help but think of Shitake mushrooms :-\

Kane Knight
11-18-2005, 10:01 AM
They scraped Hassan winning the title (and for the most part, their entire SummerSlam line-up) and droped the Hurricane gimmick didn't they?

Why wouldn't they drop the Dead Man gimmick?

They Scrapped Hassan at the pressure of others, and they didn't ditch the Hurricane gimmick immediately. Neither of these guys have the Tenure of the Undertaker, or draw as much money as the Dead Man.

JH
11-18-2005, 11:07 AM
according to what i have read taker is replacing eddie on the smackdown team and he actually asked vince to put him in eddie's spot

Pepsi Man
11-18-2005, 11:26 AM
Yeah, honestly, if they didn't do it for Owen Hart, they won't do it here (as far as scrapping the character). And frankly, they shouldn't, and no one should be offended by him. As long as Undertaker doesn't come out and say he "took Eddie's soul" and Ken Kennedy doesn't take credit for "Eddie no longer being around", like my brother-in-law suggested he might, or anything like that, I'm cool.

Kane Knight
11-18-2005, 11:53 AM
according to what i have read taker is replacing eddie on the smackdown team and he actually asked vince to put him in eddie's spot

LAME'D!

Just John
11-18-2005, 12:21 PM
when you said SHITTAER I couldn't help but think of Shitake mushrooms :-\

Would you like some shitake mushrooms?

Afterlife
11-18-2005, 01:26 PM
I"m telling you, this is it. Randy Orton has finally killed the Undertaker -- a man who was already dead. That simply gave the Dead Man the chance to return to Hell and/or Sweden to gain the power needed to shut down the Legend Killer once and for all! Das Uundertaaker und der Polkanauts are coming for the family Orton, mark my words.

Randy...you've faced the Phenom. Now it's time to face the music.

Kane Knight
11-18-2005, 01:47 PM
return to Hell and/or Sweden

There's a difference?

Splaya
11-18-2005, 02:11 PM
But if they put Taker in Guerrero's spot where does this leave Orton?

Splaya
11-18-2005, 02:12 PM
I still think they should have Kennedy take Guerrero's spot

Kane Knight
11-18-2005, 02:19 PM
But if they put Taker in Guerrero's spot where does this leave Orton?

He can get Taker eliminated, continuing this shitty feud.

Just John
11-18-2005, 03:34 PM
It's not really a fued, just a lot of talking and predictable matches.

hold on....

loopydate
11-18-2005, 04:12 PM
I'd like to see the ABA one last time.

Then watch a video.

Mr. Nerfect
11-18-2005, 05:38 PM
I personally see Randy Orton vs. Matt Hardy at Survivor Series, with Hardy beating Orton when the gongs go off or something. Then at Armageddon, we have Randy Orton vs. The Undertaker in a Hell in a Cell Match.

It would be Orton's first HIAC, and it could help re-inforce his place as a top heel, especially if he defeats The Undertaker, cleanly. The feud between Orton & Taker has not been a classic, but that matches have been solid. Let this feud die with a big "money match", on a PPV where something is needed to help pop the buyrates a little.

BobBitchen
11-18-2005, 07:43 PM
I really would like to see the ABA comeback.I dont belive on his best day could Orton beat The Unbertaker.I dont get that alot about WWE they got these badass big guys but yet people like tanjari can beat them.I mean look ant UT he's what 6'6" or something 300 pounds.some punk like Orton or Cena or HBK can beat him.Same goes for Batista,tomko,snitsky,that stuttering guy(I forgot his name matt something)that's what pisses me off at WWE.

Kane Knight
11-18-2005, 08:15 PM
What the Hell is this guy rambling aboot?

Xero
11-18-2005, 08:17 PM
I think he's saying that The Undertaker isn't credible because someone like Batista can beat him. :wtf:

BobBitchen
11-18-2005, 08:28 PM

I just think it's BS that some little guy(aka orton) is able to beat the Undertaker,Batista,Snitsky,Morgon ETC.

Kane Knight
11-18-2005, 08:39 PM
You're high, right?

Xero
11-18-2005, 08:41 PM
I just think it's BS that some little guy(aka orton) is able to beat the Undertaker,Batista,Snitsky,Morgon ETC.
Hulk Hogan beat Andre the Giant. Orton's a hell of a lot closer in weight/height to Taker than Hogan was with Andre...

Kane Knight
11-18-2005, 08:54 PM
Plus, that RKO is mad deadly.

Xero
11-18-2005, 08:55 PM
Plus, that RKO is mad deadly.
But the Atomic Leg Drop is more deadly. IT'S ATOMIC!

Kane Knight
11-18-2005, 09:05 PM
Ya got me there.

Chavo Classic
11-19-2005, 07:01 AM
Come on guys, he's just going to come back with a new hat and that'll be it.

High Impact v.W.o
11-19-2005, 07:57 AM
perhaps he shall return not as another chuck norris rip off, but as a Vin Desiel rip off :shifty:

High Impact v.W.o
11-19-2005, 07:59 AM
Oh and of course Randy can beat Taker, think about it, botched moves are usually more painful than a properly executed move, so his botched Diamond Cutter must pretty much kill you

High Impact v.W.o
11-19-2005, 07:59 AM
:shifty:

snakeboss
11-19-2005, 08:06 AM
Randy Orton is being booked as Eddie's replacement on the Survivor Series Team now.

Cool King
11-19-2005, 08:50 AM
Randy Orton is being booked as Eddie's replacement on the Survivor Series Team now.

Source?

I heard it was Taker that was taking Eddie's place.

snakeboss
11-19-2005, 08:53 AM
Source?

Smackdown was on this morning and they aired a Survivor Series Promo at the end, it said the team members:

'World Heavyweight Champion Batista, Rey Mysterio, JBL, Lashley and Randy Orton.'

Cool King
11-19-2005, 08:56 AM
Well I haven't watched SmackDown!....yet anyway.

I thought Batista would be out of action for a couple of weeks because he's injured?

Kane Knight
11-19-2005, 09:36 AM
Well I haven't watched SmackDown!....yet anyway.

I thought Batista would be out of action for a couple of weeks because he's injured?

Batista's doing Survivor Series.

After that, he may be gone for months.

AJHayes
11-19-2005, 11:44 AM
I really would like to see the ABA comeback.I dont belive on his best day could Orton beat The Unbertaker.I dont get that alot about WWE they got these badass big guys but yet people like tanjari can beat them.I mean look ant UT he's what 6'6" or something 300 pounds.some punk like Orton or Cena or HBK can beat him.Same goes for Batista,tomko,snitsky,that stuttering guy(I forgot his name matt something)that's what pisses me off at WWE.

I suddenly want something very bad to happen to you.

Volare
11-19-2005, 01:59 PM
Umm.i think what bob is saying is that he has almost the same view any normal person would have. Big giant guy...should win most matches.

BUT aparently no one believes in the david vs goliath idea??

that or he's in love with the guy and is probably stalking him

Kane Knight
11-19-2005, 02:10 PM
Umm.i think what bob is saying is that he has almost the same view any normal person would have. Big giant guy...should win most matches.

BUT aparently no one believes in the david vs goliath idea??

that or he's in love with the guy and is probably stalking him

That's the problem, apparently someone who's "6'6" " should be unstoppable.

Which is funny to me, since 6'6" Isn't that tall in the WWE, and you have to ignore that Orton's not much smaller, or that Taker's supposed to be bigger...

The guy's being a total tard.

Nick Venom
11-20-2005, 01:05 AM

If they continued with his deadman gimmick when both Pillman and Owen died (hell, the night Owen died, Taker won the title), they'll continue the deadman gimmick after Eddie.

Afterlife
11-20-2005, 04:30 PM
Um...with all this talk about 'Eddie's dead, so let's scrap the Dead Man gimmick", I'd just like to point out that there is quite a difference between mourning the loss of a friend and being a right-wing conservative nutjob. Yes, we miss Eddie. But telling someone they have to alter their 15 year job b/c a guy he knows died -- even tho Taker was in no way related to Eddie's passing -- is a little over the top. That's my opinion, anyway.

Xero
11-20-2005, 04:47 PM
Um...with all this talk about 'Eddie's dead, so let's scrap the Dead Man gimmick", I'd just like to point out that there is quite a difference between mourning the loss of a friend and being a right-wing conservative nutjob. Yes, we miss Eddie. But telling someone they have to alter their 15 year job b/c a guy he knows died -- even tho Taker was in no way related to Eddie's passing -- is a little over the top. That's my opinion, anyway.
In this day and age you never know. I do doubt it, but it's possible.

Deadman's Hart
11-20-2005, 11:56 PM
What a perfect opportunity for WWE to return taker 15 yrs later at the same event that he debut (as Undertaker) back in 1990. Survivor Series and in the very same match an elimination tag (survivor series tag) match. Seems like a smart move if WWE can pull it off. Worst case scenerio....Taker jumps to TNA and feuds with Lance Hoyt.

The Naitch
11-21-2005, 12:21 AM
after life's font is purple

That means Taker is coming back with his purple gloves

DaVe
11-21-2005, 04:16 AM
I don't know if any of you have seen it - here are some images of his 'new look':

http://img460.imageshack.us/img460/7508/taker26gn.png

http://img83.imageshack.us/img83/4031/taker4jx.png

What Would Kevin Do?
11-21-2005, 05:05 AM
So what, being burned gives you a bad dye job and a goatee? WTF?

Kane Knight
11-21-2005, 10:29 AM
So what, being burned gives you a bad dye job and a goatee? WTF?

Destor
11-21-2005, 10:37 AM
Its not like he was going to be on TV, he's got plenty of time to get his hair and shit the right color.

Savio
11-21-2005, 04:48 PM

Why wouldn't they drop the Dead Man gimmick?Fuckin UPN

Kane Knight
11-21-2005, 05:36 PM
Its not like he was going to be on TV, he's got plenty of time to get his hair and shit the right color.

Phew. Good thign nobody goes to house shows then.,

snakeboss
11-21-2005, 05:43 PM
Perhaps Batista will be written off Survivor Series with an injury and his replacement 'The Undertaker' will take over as leader.

The Naitch
11-21-2005, 11:14 PM
no

Taker Fan
11-21-2005, 11:51 PM
I haven't read any replies on anything because I dont want to spoil the PPV, but I was thinking that they could possibly do this to bring Taker back.

In the 10 man tag, the lights out go out, and Taker chokeslams Orton and costs SD an elimination (maybe Orton could be 3rd eliminated). Then, RAW goes on to win at Survivor Series, and on SD, people are blaming the Undertaker within conversations backstage with each other. Long then calls out the Undertaker explaining that he knows he wanted revenge on Orton, but he should have been loyal to those within his own brand. Without saying anything Taker could tombstone Long and put himself in a tweener role, as he is on a creepy rampage looking for the Ortons.

What Would Kevin Do?
11-22-2005, 12:39 AM

So Mark can show up to wrestling shows half assed, yet the other guys have to wear suits at airports at 5 in the morning?? Gotchya WWE.