PDA

View Full Version : what stable would you like to see in WWE right now?

The Naitch
11-20-2005, 06:46 AM
Make anything up

Use current active superstars

Try to make it realistic

What Would Kevin Do?
11-20-2005, 07:03 AM
I don't know if I want to see it, but Randy Orton, Ken Kennedy, and MNM would be a badass stable.

Also, if the rumor is true and Ted Dibiase does become a manager, maybe give him a few guys... My first pick would be Shelton (Give Shelton a mouth piece so he can get over more, while he continues to work on his mic skills.) Maybe stick someone like Gregory Helms or Tyson Tomko with him too.

Also, Chavo and Carlito could be great together. Stick Tajiri in there in an "Enforcer" type roll and it could work well.

The Naitch
11-20-2005, 07:32 AM
Yeah, I was thinking Dibiase should come back as a manger for some sort of tag team.

MNM is fine on it's own, they don't need a rub, but if they were to move to RAW:

What I'd like to see is:

Money Inc. 2006
Dibiase
Masters
MNM

^ So Cal based team, if you followed indies. Masters would fill the main event/midcard role, Nitro and Mercury would dominate the tag team division, and Melina would be the Women's Champ

The Naitch
11-20-2005, 07:33 AM
-Carlito and Jesus (Aaron Aguilera) need to be a team again. You could even add Juvi to the group

What Would Kevin Do?
11-20-2005, 07:57 AM
Why did they fire Jesus, besides the fact that he was injured? I heard he was good in the ring, and he was paired with one of the bigger up and comers at the time.

The Naitch
11-20-2005, 08:29 AM
he got injured and I think he's in Japan

He's been in WWE before he came in a Jesus, around 99 i think

PorkSoda
11-20-2005, 08:54 AM
The Village People - Rob Conway, Danny Basham, Johnny Parisi, Matt Striker, Orlando Jordan, and bring back Tatanka or get some other Indian guy.

Avenger
11-20-2005, 09:22 AM
Some sort of revolutionary stable like DX

Throw in Randy Orton, and turn him into a really anti-establishment figure ala Triple H, eventually moulding him to be the next Trips.

I think Carlito would fit well in this stable. He would be the comic relief who can be a real bad-ass.

Then maybe a tag team involving Paul London and another guy. With Jillian Hall as their manager.

Ideally this stable would be heel. However it would be a method to turn Randy Orton into a fully fledged main event star. So when he eventually pushes for the title, the stable should slowly turn face in a battle with an authority figure.

At some point we could eventually have Orton feud with Carlito over the title.

Stable should be on RAW.

BobBitchen
11-20-2005, 09:22 AM
Big show
Kane
Gene Snitsky
Tyson Tomko
Triple H
Shawn Michaels

the new corporation

blake639raw
11-20-2005, 12:46 PM
Randy Orton, Ken Kennedy, Rob Conway, & Nick Dinsmore.

Orton is the leader, Kennedy is the mid card, and Conway & Dinsmore are the tag team.

PullMyFinger
11-20-2005, 01:17 PM
The Legend Killers:

Randy Orton, Conway, Ken Kennedy, MNM

Savio
11-20-2005, 01:25 PM
Lashley, OJ, Booker, Shelton. ~The panthers.

Xero
11-20-2005, 01:32 PM
Big show
Kane
Gene Snitsky
Tyson Tomko
Triple H
Shawn Michaels

the new corporation
Stop posting your fucking sig.

Anyway, I'd like to see RVD lead a stable of wrestlers who are trying to get noticed. It could look something like the following...

RVD
London
Kendrik
Kash

Maybe even have Heyman come in and manage them. This wouldn't be an ECW stable, but a stable that wants to be noticed and is going to do everything to do it. Maybe even have a bit of a "we're taking over" nWo-like feeling to it.

With Van Dam and Heyman on the mic I think this could really get over.

Xero
11-20-2005, 01:34 PM
The Village People - Rob Conway, Danny Basham, Johnny Parisi, Matt Striker, Orlando Jordan, and bring back Tatanka or get some other Indian guy.
http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/1047/738/1600/vp20051.jpg

NoRoolz
11-20-2005, 03:33 PM
:lol:

Afterlife
11-20-2005, 04:08 PM
Dupree / Tomko / Helms would make a great trio, I think, b/c they all share the apparent image of "Fuck you, I'm great". It worked very well in the pairing of Christian and Jericho, both incredibly full of themselves. I think it'd help to develop these three as well.

Innovator
11-20-2005, 04:36 PM
Generation Next/NBT type stable
Shelton, Helms, MNM, RKO (doesn't have to be, but would fit in as the leader)

Mr. Nerfect
11-20-2005, 04:57 PM
Chris Benoit wins the World Heavyweight Championship, says he can feel his control over the belt and his position on the card slipping away like it did last reign, so he brings in Dean Malenko to be his manager, has Paul Burchill turn on William Regal and join him and employs Paul London & Brian Kendrick as a tag team. They base themselves around being "talented by themselves, unstoppable together".

I would also love to see Kurt Angle, Shelton Benjamin, Tyson Tomko & Snitsky come together under Ted DiBiase as a new heel stable.

Destor
11-20-2005, 05:04 PM
The Legend Killers:

Randy Orton, Conway, Ken Kennedy, MNM
Thats not funny :nono:

Afterlife
11-20-2005, 05:12 PM

Oh, grow up.

Joey Slugs
11-20-2005, 05:26 PM
in a perfect world.... flair, batista, angle, benoit (with AA in the JJ Dillon role) as the 4 Horsemen.

Xero
11-20-2005, 05:38 PM
in a perfect world.... flair, batista, angle, benoit (with AA in the JJ Dillon role) as the 4 Horsemen.
IF I wanted the to do another 4 Horsemen (I wouldn't) I'd have Flair in JJ's role and replace Flair with Hunter.

Destor
11-20-2005, 05:52 PM
Oh, grow up.
:lol:

PullMyFinger
11-20-2005, 06:06 PM
Oh shit! I didn't even think about that.

The One
11-20-2005, 06:10 PM
I am thinking of a ton of guys who I would love to see in a Stable, likes of Benoit, Angle, Flair, etc. but I would rather see them fight then team up...stables are hard to make due to that very reason.

BigDaddyCool
11-20-2005, 06:17 PM
Matt Hardy, Spanky and Paul London as some sort of 3 man stable to get one of those losers over.

The Icon of Elisim
11-20-2005, 06:19 PM
Eugene
Jillian Hall
The Dicks
Mouth piece manager

Basically a stable revolving around my idea for Eugene to get a lawyer who gets him choice treatment since he is retarded. Basically a group of other wrestlers who claim to be discriminated against.

Evil Vito
11-20-2005, 06:31 PM
<font color=goldenrod>I'd like to see Chavo pull an Eddie and form his own stable. It wouldn't be the lWo since outside of him, Rey, and the Mexicools there are no Latino cruisers, but rather, just get all or most of the cruiserweights to ban together and try to take over. They could even make it a worked shoot-type thing, saying that they never got the proper chances because of their size.

Make it like in WCW.....the stable leader (In this case Chavo) offers membership to any cruiser he faces. And if the guy refuses, he gets his ass kicked....and it could lead to one of the rejected guys bringing in a bunch of fresh new cruisers from OVW and the Indies.

The main focus through it all would, of course, be trying to get the Cruiserweight Title back from the stable, and eventually the stable would disinegrate when they slowly turn on the leader in an effort to get the belt back.

After the angle ends, the title and division would likely go back to Velocity...but at least it'd give them some Smackdown-TV time. Plus the influx of new cruisers could convince the bookers to let them have more TV time (even though we all know they'd just release half of them)</font>

Skippord
11-20-2005, 10:22 PM
Yeah, I was thinking Dibiase should come back as a manger for some sort of tag team.

Dibiase is gonna manage his kid

domononizuka
11-20-2005, 11:51 PM
<font color=goldenrod>

and it could lead to one of the rejected guys bringing in a bunch of fresh new cruisers from OVW and the Indies.
</font>

Um there are no cruiserweights in OVW.

What Would Kevin Do?
11-21-2005, 05:10 AM
Dibiase is gonna manage his kid

Pics?

I pray they don't call him "The Million Dollar Boy"

What Would Kevin Do?
11-21-2005, 05:12 AM

Hi, yes there are. Go away.

Skippord
11-21-2005, 05:53 PM
Pics?

I pray they don't call him "The Million Dollar Boy"

I got nothin' website just said he was likely to manage his son

I was shocked cause I didnt know he had a son

Stickman
11-21-2005, 06:08 PM
I dont' think stables really work right now. If the brand split ended, then yes you could have a stable. But there's too many new guys that nobody cares about. So if you make a stable with a bunch of guys like that, you have a stable that nobody cares about. You need it to mean something, to have importance. End the brand split and stables and tag teams work again.

Afterlife
11-21-2005, 06:51 PM
Or you could put people together just because they have the same nationality and have them exploit the biggest stereotypes of said nationality and yet claim the audience is prejudiced. That seems to work no matter what.

Xero
11-21-2005, 08:39 PM
When did Vince McMahon join the forums?

FourFifty
11-22-2005, 02:54 AM
Eugene
Jillian Hall
The Dicks
Mouth piece manager*

Basically a stable revolving around my idea for Eugene to get a lawyer who gets him choice treatment since he is retarded. Basically a group of other wrestlers who claim to be discriminated against.
If you're not down when them, I have ONE WORD FOR YA!!!!

Alielyaaaaaliealaaaaaaalielaaaaa!!!!

</font size> Who would be better for that role than Daviri?