PDA

View Full Version : Should Trish turn heel again soon?

Mikey
01-26-2004, 09:04 AM
yes or no?

Mikey
01-26-2004, 09:06 AM
I just think she has been face too long

Astley316
01-26-2004, 09:11 AM
It's pretty obvious she isnt gonna turn heel anytime soon and is about to hook up with jericho, i dont personally mind trish as a face

ilt_undertaker
01-26-2004, 10:46 AM
I just think she has been face too long

John la Rock
01-26-2004, 12:20 PM
for Trish it doesn't really matter because the crowd will still give her face reactions cause she's very hot

Kane Knight
01-26-2004, 12:30 PM
for Trish it doesn't really matter because the crowd will still give her face reactions cause she's very hot

Nailed it. the face/heel distinction really doesn't matter much for the T&A.

The Outlaw
01-26-2004, 12:30 PM
Does anyone really care?

The CyNick
01-26-2004, 01:47 PM
I think for now she has to stay face while they play out this love angle with the MVP of RAW Chris Jericho.

However, down the line maybe she could turn heel on Jericho, but that would have to be like 8-10 months from now in order for it to mean anything.

As someone else mentioned, its tough to turn chicks like Trish, because people will still pop for her cuz she's hot.

Funky Fly
01-26-2004, 02:23 PM
No. She didn't work well as a heel when she debuted and she'd just get face pops anyway.

Bad Guy
01-26-2004, 02:35 PM
Heelhttp://nomyg.hp.infoseek.co.jp/2000/04/0308trish.jpg
Facehttp://www.photofile.com/Photos/Albums/WWE_Album/Images/Trish_Stratus.JPG
Either way, :naughty:

The Show Off
01-26-2004, 02:39 PM
Well Molly Holly, Victoria, and Stephnie McMahon are very attractive women and they were able to play up heel roles well. However, I couldn't care if Trish was face or heel.

VonErich Lives
01-26-2004, 02:40 PM
when she debuted she was only a heel because she was with a heel team...

T&A... that was funny.

I say keep her face... turn Molly face, turn Lita Heel.

Kenny
01-26-2004, 02:46 PM
yes or no?

No... Trish is hot and extremely likeable. I can't see her being a heel.

Bad Guy
01-26-2004, 02:46 PM
Well Molly Holly and Stephnie McMahon are very attractive women
:?:

Kenny
01-26-2004, 02:50 PM
when she debuted she was only a heel because she was with a heel team...

T&A... that was funny.

I say keep her face... turn Molly face, turn Lita Heel.

I think about the only way you're going to get Lita over as a heel is have her turn on Trish.

I think Lita has a good face character. The wild, sexy girl who plays to the fans. The whole 'extreme' thing she has going for herself as well.

While Molly comes to the ring, gives this "Oh God I don't want to be here / Bitchy" look and talks like she's better than everyone. I like rooting against Molly.

Bad Guy
01-26-2004, 02:52 PM
Have Lita and Christian join up. Make Lita turn on Trish and Chris Jericho. Then Lita and Christian can have this sicko/weird relationship, where she was in on it the whole time. But then again that would be Stevie Richards and Victoria all over again except reverse heel and faces!!!

The Icon of Elisim
01-26-2004, 05:19 PM
Down the road I would turn Molly face and align her with Hurricane as Mighty Molly again. Maybe they could even start a midcard faction if they debut another Superhero type character. If Hurricane is the leader maybe it could catapulte him to the IC level.

Trish could turn heel and join Randy Orton's evolution (set up an Orton-Jericho fued which would be pretty good)

With Trish as a heel Lita has someone to have a good fued with.

This leaves Trish, Victoria and Jazz as the heels and Lita and Molly as the faces.

I have no idea what they could do as Gail Kim. Maybe move her to Smackdown and put her in Tajiri's faction.

Kenny
01-26-2004, 05:21 PM
Down the road I would turn Molly face and align her with Hurricane as Mighty Molly again. Maybe they could even start a midcard faction if they debut another Superhero type character. If Hurricane is the leader maybe it could catapulte him to the IC level.

LoL... that would be AWESOME. The WWE's version of the Super Friends. I can't imagine how many kick ass skits could spawn from something like that.

Also it would be interesting to see what over super powers they come up with. Like maybe a guy who 'disappears' by using cheap "Hey, LOOK AT THAT!" tactics.

Head
01-26-2004, 05:26 PM
The WWE doesn't do a good enough job of storytelling for me to buy a hot women as a legit heel.

VonErich Lives
01-26-2004, 05:43 PM
Evolution does need a female...

Trish would be a good choice...

The Naitch
01-26-2004, 06:00 PM

:naughty: to that, playa!

The Naitch
01-26-2004, 06:02 PM
Trish needs a huge slice of "Naitch Strudel"

Fryza
01-26-2004, 06:19 PM
The difference between Victoria and Molly and Ivory, what not, and Trish, is the former are down-right better acters. Trish has proved through out much of this angle with Jericho, her acting skills are on par with Linda McMahon. Victoria and Molly can carry heel gimmicks sucessfully, but the only way I could see Trish doing it, is like Ivory's "Right to Censor" type gimmick.

The Icon of Elisim
01-26-2004, 09:13 PM
LoL... that would be AWESOME. The WWE's version of the Super Friends. I can't imagine how many kick ass skits could spawn from something like that.

Also it would be interesting to see what over super powers they come up with. Like maybe a guy who 'disappears' by using cheap "Hey, LOOK AT THAT!" tactics.

It'd also be a good chance to use a guy like Nova (they still have him under a developmental contract, or am I imagining things?)

FlashyT01
01-26-2004, 11:39 PM
I think Trish should turn heel. Maybe Trish and Christian are working together. I mean Christian has been on Y2k lately on stuff in the past. So maybe Christian is using Trish to make Y2J weak. So Christian can be in the spotlight again. Or maybe not. Just a thought.

Hired Hitman
01-27-2004, 12:19 AM
Trish makes a great face, and an great Body too :naughty: :$

Rock Bottom
01-28-2004, 03:31 AM

Uhhh.. If this is the case, I prefer her as a heel. *Points to the top of the nipples*

The Naitch
01-28-2004, 01:54 PM
Trish worked good as a heel because she was new and she played the "homewrecker" role

Now as a face, the fans respect her because she evolved from just eye candy to an actual legitimate Women's Champion wrestler. That and she is one fine little cutie.

El Santo
01-28-2004, 09:21 PM
Since it looks like Victoria's turning face, and Miss Jackie is geting face pops (or boob pops, whatever), they're going to need a few heel women in the ranks. I don't think Trish is it, though. In my opinion, she wasn't a very convincing heel.

Lita is pretty good heel material, though. Have Lita side with Matt again. Besides, his tenure on RAW is going nowhere.

And, yes, I think Gail would be perfect in the Tajiri faction! But then again, I thought Ultimo would be great with Tajiri, too. Sort of a wildcard type character, you know.