PDA

View Full Version : The Condemned

Jaton
11-23-2005, 10:54 PM
Oh..my..god. This has to be the best game I've played in years. The graphics are unbelievable, the sounds add so much tension to the game, and the story is so uber. Reminds me of a weird blend of Saw/Seven.

Jason Cage
11-24-2005, 01:16 AM
just to clarify...you ARE talking about the X360 game right?

Also, how are the graphics compared to Chronicles of Riddick on the first Xbox, or Halo 2?

And would be ncie to know what is so repetetive about the game that so many sites claim?

As well as replay value?

Aka, Pros? Cons?

Thanks.

Jason Cage
11-24-2005, 01:25 AM
I'm skeptical about this game, see...every game I've played that had "Sega" written on it, turned out to be a disaster of epic proportions. (Gungrave, Shinobi and other crap jap games. Though Darkwatch was SLIGHTLY redeeming.)

thecc
11-24-2005, 09:49 PM
I'm skeptical about this game, see...every game I've played that had "Sega" written on it, turned out to be a disaster of epic proportions. (Gungrave, Shinobi and other crap jap games. Though Darkwatch was SLIGHTLY redeeming.)I'm gonna have to disagree. Shenmue was the shit.

Jason Cage
11-24-2005, 09:52 PM
Ok that's true. But COME ON. Most games are apocalyptically horrid.

Jaton
11-26-2005, 10:47 AM
just to clarify...you ARE talking about the X360 game right?

Also, how are the graphics compared to Chronicles of Riddick on the first Xbox, or Halo 2?

And would be ncie to know what is so repetetive about the game that so many sites claim?

As well as replay value?

Aka, Pros? Cons?

Thanks.

Well, some people think it's repetitive for the same reason someone would say Halo is repetitive. You run around killing things. Some people don't like it, some people do. It's got replay value if you're interested in getting achievments for your 360 profile.

Pros? Beautiful graphics, great sound, wonderful voice acting, and it's actually scary.

Cons? Kind of short.

Jason Cage
11-26-2005, 12:18 PM
COOLIO. Thanks. (y)

I still can't understand why every game they've put out so far can be finished in less than 10 hours. :(

Jaton
11-26-2005, 04:34 PM
Well, it's a survival horror type of game. They're never usually long.

Jason Cage
11-26-2005, 05:31 PM
I was talking about other 360 games like Kameo and I dont' remember what else... they're suppsoed to be beautiful games, but only 10 hours long. I hope that the majority of the games to come won't be of such short length.

Also, Manhunt was satisfyingly "long"...

It was over 15 hours I mean, that's for sure. Which, in our present time frame has become nearly impossible to top.

But yeah, I was just talking in general about the lack of the games' lengh and replay value.