PDA

View Full Version : Are you happy with the SS Main Event Result?*SPOILERS*

CharismaInjection
11-28-2005, 05:44 PM
I personally am very happy Smackdown defeated Raw at SS, I feel that if Raw had won that match, it would seem very anticlimatic, as Smackdown are the underdogs and it would have just felt wrong. I also feel that the WWE obviously made that result because they think it would give Smackdown more viewers.

I was also happy with how the match went out. Though I felt Lashley should've eliminated Carlito as he added little to the match, I was happy Orton was the survivor as he keeps his record strong and Orton is obviously gonna be WHC soon and it makes them look strong.

Anyway what are your thoughts on the results?

Team Sheep
11-28-2005, 05:46 PM
I'm happy Smackdown! won, to continue getting the show over. But I was very dissapointed with the PPV as a whole to be honest. The highlight for me was Vince saying "Ma nigga". :rofl:

What Would Kevin Do?
11-28-2005, 05:47 PM
I was happy with it. I thought Lashley's elimination was great. If nothing else, it showed that he has talent, yet he's inexperienced.

I think my only problem was Carlito. His elimination was awesome, but he didn't really do anything in the match itself.

redoneja
11-28-2005, 05:56 PM
Eh, I was pulling for Raw but I know why Smackdown needed to win. I jus wish that Kane and Show would have dominated more.

UmbrellaCorporation
11-28-2005, 06:25 PM
2 people on Raw team I liked: Carlito and HBK.

4 people on SD team I liked: Everyone but Mysterio.

So yeah, I'm glad for it. Plus it might go to prove that Smackdown isn't the "B" show anymore.

PorkSoda
11-28-2005, 08:19 PM
Smackdown should have won it. I'm happy with it.

One random thing: When Melina screams when wrestling, it annoys the hell out of me. Anyone else?

Azriel
11-28-2005, 09:17 PM
I agree about Lashley. He should've elim8inated one of the RAW guys if the WWE wanted to really build this guy up.