PDA

View Full Version : Heat spoilers for Monday the 29th

What Would Kevin Do?
11-29-2005, 02:23 AM
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=728 bgColor=black border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top width=10> </TD><TD vAlign=top width=388>NoDQ.com (http://nodq.com/) > WWE (http://nodq.com/wwe/) > Full HEAT spoilers from tonight's RAW
Posted by Beth Miller (tragicinsomniac@aol.com) on 11/28/2005 at 09:17 PM

FULL HEAT SPOILERS FROM TONIGHT'S RAW
by Paul Belfi & Mike Ptak @ 9:02:00 PM on 11/28/2005

Paul Belfi and Mike Ptak are live at Raw in Cleveland, Ohio, and will be sending in Heat spoilers and live notes from the show:

- The upper bowl of the arena is tarped off, while the middle, lower and floor sections are nearly full.

- The crowd went into a huge "Eddie" chant before the show started.

- Mark Henry vs. TJ Young. The Cleveland, Ohio jobber gets abused by Henry and beaten in less than four minutes. As Henry left the ring, he kicked an order of nachos out of the hands of a fan standing near the ramp.

- Val Venis & Viscera won a squash match in less than five minutes. The crowd is surprisingly hot for V&V, who win with a Money Shot and a splash from Viscera in less than five minutes.

- Lance Cade vs. Yoshihiro Tajiri. Very nice pop for Tajiri, little to no reaction for Cade. A beautiful spinning back kick to Cade's head is just what the doctor ordered to put Cade and the crowd out of it's misery in six minutes.

- Rob Conway vs. Chavo Guerrero. Huge pop for Chavo, and loud "Eddie" chant starts the match as Chavo acknowledges the Eddie chants and points to the sky. Chavo blows a kiss to a fan raising an Eddie Tribute T-Shirt. The crowd has little reaction to Conway, and Chavo scores the pin in ten minutes, and the crowd gives him a very nice sendoff.

- A Cena video started playing, and the crowd was blowing the roof off as Raw was about to start.
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
---------------------------

I think hell is freezing over. Chavo beating COnway and Tajiri beating Cade?? Of course, Murdoch, the lest talented of the two, beats Shelton..:nono:

Destor
11-29-2005, 02:29 AM
Murdoch is second generation, go figure he gets the best push.

Vastardikai
11-29-2005, 02:39 AM
Actually, he's not. He just has something Cade lacks: A personality.

Destor
11-29-2005, 02:44 AM
Murdoch is second generation.

CharismaInjection
11-29-2005, 02:48 AM
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Chavo!

I love that song! But why is Chavo on HEAT!

Joey Slugs
11-29-2005, 02:55 AM
Murdoch is second generation.

there is no relation to Dirty Dick Murdoch

Destor
11-29-2005, 03:03 AM
there is no relation to Dirty Dick Murdoch
They're fucking identical! Oh well, two people seem have the same knowledge I lack so I will take your word for it.

Vastardikai
11-29-2005, 03:05 AM
Actually, he is NOT a Second Generation Wrestler.

from ObsessedwithWrestling.com (http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/profiles/t/trevor-rhodes.html)

Wrestler: Trevor Murdoch
Birthday: 1980
Hometown: Born in Coffeyville, Kansas
Moved to Waxahachie, Texas
Billed from Austin, Texas

Dusty Rhodes' real name is Virgil Runnels. Again, he's NOT a second-generation star. He's been given the name Murdoch based SOLELY on the fact he LOOKS LIKE Dick Murdock.

Destor
11-29-2005, 03:10 AM
I had already moved on, but thanks I suppose.

Funky Fly
11-29-2005, 03:50 AM
Well, so much for all the world title push theoris people had going for Chavo.

Afterlife
11-29-2005, 05:45 AM
Yes, let's not give them time to make sure Chavo's ready for a title match, or anything.