PDA

View Full Version : Is Kane losing his powers? (Unlimited "Spoilers")

Xero
11-29-2005, 12:05 PM
http://www.wwe.com/shows/raw/unlimited/

On Kane's entrance on Unlimited, his pyros in the ring didn't go off (as noted in the RAW thread) and he just stood there. He looked about like he was going to laugh, but if they did it with Shelton, they can turn this into an angle.

Have him start losing his powers little by little. First his ring pyro refuses to go off, then his entrance pyro. Then he starts having trouble lifting guys for huge moves.

I don't know where they could go with it, I just thought that it would be something new for them to do with the Kane character.

BigDaddyCool
11-29-2005, 12:07 PM
I don't know abot make him weak...but ending the pyro might be something.

Destor
11-29-2005, 12:11 PM
LOLl, yeah make it wear he cant choke slam cruisers and shit. It would be a cool e/c-fed character.

AJHayes
11-29-2005, 12:47 PM
After going through a few of those, I am pleased to announce... that Edge is Dmitri Youngs bitch.

sorry, that was unrelated to this thread, but it made me feel good to say it.

Stickman
11-29-2005, 12:50 PM
Remember when Kane "had powers?" Remember when he was taller and would get into the ring over the top rope? Remember when he had Huge arms? Remember when he couldn't talk without the mechanical talking thing? Remember when Kane was, well, an entertaining Monster? those were the days.

Jaton
11-29-2005, 01:20 PM
Then he did jumping jacks, and impersonated Hogan and Rock. Then he named his fans Kaneanites. However entertaining that was, it was still basically the end of the Monster Kane. Until, of course, he hooked Shane McMahon's balls up to a car batter. That = gold.

Corkscrewed
11-29-2005, 03:56 PM
LMAO... just watched the botched pyro. Pretty funny stuff.

Cool King
11-29-2005, 04:00 PM
You can see Kane and The Big Show close there eyes because they are ready for the pyro, but when it doesn't go off you can see The Big Show walk past and trying hard not to laugh then Kane does the same.:lol:

I like it when wrestler can laugh at screw ups like that.:y:

Shadow
11-29-2005, 05:19 PM
Nice to see two guys can laugh at a special effect screw up. Doesn't happen often you know.

Chavo Classic
11-29-2005, 05:26 PM
Nice to see two guys can laugh at a special effect screw up. Doesn't happen often you know.

It's great when you see the humanity in wrestlers. There's a great passage in Mick Foley's book about a house show when Rock, Austin and himself had a small competition on the mic regarding variations of the famous "pimpin ain't easy" catchphrase.

The laughter I got from reading that one chapter was worth the price of the book alone.