PDA

View Full Version : JBL on RAW?

Optimistic T
12-01-2005, 03:12 AM
There was an article up on WWE doing the Iraq show on December 19th. I skimmed through it and was just about to close it when something caught my eye...

The WWE Superstars will visit, sleep and eat with military personnel through a series of appearances with the troops. The tour culminates with a live performance of Monday Night RAW featuring WWE Champion John Cena®, Triple H®, Ric Flair®, JBL(TM), Mick Foley(TM), Big Show®, Carlito(TM), Shelton Benjamin(TM), Snitsky(TM), WWE Women's Champion Trish Stratus®, Ashley(TM), Candice Michelle(TM), Maria(TM), The Coach(TM), and Lilian Garcia(TM).

The Foley thing isn't too surprising since he did it the other year, but JBL? I'm taking it as a one night only, but still.

Oh, and nice see Snitsky get some recognition.

Also interesting to see some name's not mentioned. Notably... HBK, Angle and Kane.

With Angle's angle, though, I guess it makes some sense for him to miss the tour.

Destor
12-01-2005, 08:34 AM
Interesting. With his suport for the troops I'm not surprised he's going, but there maybe something to him being on a RAW tour. Never know.

Joe Kerr
12-01-2005, 10:37 AM
anytime theres something Special like that its usually cross brand..Dont read to much into although They did tease the HHH/JBL feud

Kane Knight
12-01-2005, 10:42 AM
Interesting. With his suport for the troops I'm not surprised he's going, but there maybe something to him being on a RAW tour. Never know.

Come on, he's a successful businessman. He doesn't care aboutthe troops. :roll:

:shifty:

Lock Jaw
12-01-2005, 12:06 PM
Maybe we'll see him in the containment gear again. That was absolutley hilarious.

Kane Knight
12-01-2005, 12:09 PM
He's gonna wear a bubble?