PDA

View Full Version : So Shane's not the new GM?

Kane Knight
12-02-2005, 10:41 AM
http://rajah.com/base/node/4382

WWE.com has posted an article here, which basically discusses the possible replacements for Eric Bischoff were he to be fired this week.
The list includes:
Dusty Rhodes
Jerry Jarrett
Chris Jericho
Bret Hart
Paul Heyman
Sgt. Slaughter
Interesting that a few of those people including Jericho and Hart are not even under contract with WWE

I stripped the link they ref, because there were like two other links, but it's not that hard to find on WWE.com

RP
12-02-2005, 10:43 AM
Jerry Jarrett= any relation to Jeff Jarrett?

Is Jerry Jarrett under contract?

The Fugitive
12-02-2005, 10:47 AM
Jerry is Jeff's father.

I was under the impression that Jerry is still under contract with TNA, then again, I don't keep up with what's happening with TNA, someone may know different. Did he get dismissed for that WWE thing?

Kane Knight
12-02-2005, 10:49 AM
Jerry is Jeff's father.

I was under the impression that Jerry is still under contract with TNA, then again, I don't keep up with what's happening with TNA, someone may know different.

It was reported a while back that Jerry was in talks with the WWE, unhappy with the way TNA was going. IT was later reported the Russian he pimped to them may have a spot in the WWE.

So there's SOMETHING going on, God knows what.

Pepsi Man
12-02-2005, 11:06 AM
:p I thought it was rather obvious that Bischoff wasn't getting fired, and that Shane won't be the General Manager of Raw.

Kane Knight
12-02-2005, 11:11 AM
:p I thought it was rather obvious that Bischoff wasn't getting fired, and that Shane won't be the General Manager of Raw.

I'm just surprised the WWE would actually be this quick to undermine themselves...

...Wait...No I'm not.

Pepsi Man
12-02-2005, 11:16 AM
I'm just surprised the WWE would actually be this quick to undermine themselves...

...Wait...No I'm not.
Ah, point taken.

Lock Jaw
12-02-2005, 01:14 PM
WWE.com also has an article where the fans give their opinions.

http://www.wwe.com/shows/raw/fansgm

Stone Cold should be general manager because he would be fair and would make RAW more cool and would stun people with his Stunner.

:lol:

I personally believe that Eric Bischoff is the man for RAW’s General Manager. He is very good and because of him made WWE a power house at the present time. When he was running WCW, he was defeating WWE for a long time, I forget how many times, but because of him, made WWE get back into the right track.

Nice logic there buddy.

Cooler Tom Schuler
12-02-2005, 01:47 PM
I personally believe that Eric Bischoff is the man for RAW’s General Manager. He is very good and because of him made WWE a power house at the present time. When he was running WCW, he was defeating WWE for a long time, I forget how many times, but because of him, made WWE get back into the right track.

This is also a good argument for spouse abuse.

TerranRich
12-02-2005, 01:56 PM
I would like to add my own original, fictional addition:

I tink that Kevin Nash wood make a good GM for RAW because look at what good job he did at teh WCW behind the seens he would be good for job and does good tings for teh wreslers backstage and Hall could come in once in a while too and they could mix it up a little bit once in a while YEAH WOLFPACK 4 LIEF NWO RED ADN BLACK WOO!!

<hr />
Notice from WWE.com
WWE.com has just learned that Richard B. has been killed. We wish him the best in his future endeavors.

Kane Knight
12-02-2005, 03:15 PM
I'm so tempted to make one, but I'm not sure if I should do Ric Flair, JBL, "CEO" Hulk Hogan, Or just totally piss of Sadistic and vote for John Cena....

Corkscrewed
12-02-2005, 03:41 PM
Eric will stay GM, just like the past 30 years.

Favre4Ever
12-02-2005, 04:36 PM
Haha, "stun them with his Stunner." Really.

Avenger
12-02-2005, 07:15 PM
:p I thought it was rather obvious that Bischoff wasn't getting fired, and that Shane won't be the General Manager of Raw.Guys, it was pretty obvious.

We're getting swerved on Monday Night.

Avenger
12-02-2005, 07:18 PM
BTW I don't want to see Bischoff go as GM. He is by far one of the best characters WWE has. He's been through angles with everyone and still hasn't managed to get stale in my mind. His promos are fantastic and it always excites me to see Bischoff come out to the ring on Monday nights. Let's keep Bischoff there and not go through weeks of Shane breaking himself in as RAW GM. Clearly Shane is awesome and we would all love to see him on WWE TV again but Bischoff is awesome too. However that GM role is just perfect for him. It works so well and I do NOT want to see it change. God!? Is nothing sacred anymore?

Avenger
12-02-2005, 07:20 PM
I think also Hulk Hogan would make a good GM because he has such a vast knowledge of WWE, and a firmness of decision. No one will argue with his judgement, so he can make good matches without being threatened. Plus he's a fan favorite and everyone would enjoy seeing Hulk still running wild in WWE.

Indifferent Clox
12-02-2005, 07:23 PM
mark

Mr. Nerfect
12-02-2005, 07:57 PM
I think RAW needs a change. Still keep Eric around, but have him in a different role so we can fall in love with the character again.

I really think Shane McMahon should be General Manager, at least for a while. Maybe have the position rotate every three months or something. It keeps everything fresh, and when you do get a guy who keeps the role, it makes them look better as a result.

Anyway, two personalities that I think the WWE could go through with making General Manager, that haven't been mentioned on the WWE.com lists are Jim Ross and Kurt Angle.

I would love to see Kurt Angle vacate the WWE Title much like he did to Cena's US Title reign. Re-hashing old storylines is a specialty of the WWE, anyway.

As for what Eric Bischoff can do, next week I'd have him get into the ring with his former Chief of Staff, Val Venis, and get his ass kicked. Shane McMahon orders Eric Bischoff to compete on the RAW roster full-time, which is why Eric Bischoff brings back Jamal and Rosey as 3 Minute Warning, to help him pick up cheap victories.

Bischoff can also go to SmackDown! where he can help Theodore Long attack RAW, which can lead to the eventual "Palmer Canon wants Eric Bischoff as SD! GM" storyline.

Kane Knight
12-02-2005, 08:33 PM
Howabout a story arc where he desperately tries to get favor with the Raw fans?

Also, I didn't see this mentioned: Why the fuck is Vince suddenly a face again? Didn't he (YEah, I know, Linda did) fire JR? We really are as stupid as the WWE thinks we are.