PDA

View Full Version : I'm loving Kane and Big Show as tag champs.

Dorkchop
12-09-2005, 12:22 AM
The WWE is going in the right direction with them. Making them unstoppable not only on Raw, but on Smackdown too. It's awesome seeing them being used properly as tag champs. It's sweet how the Big Show is getting a storyline with HHH at the same time too. I really hope the WWE keep this going for a while, and not just keep them as tag champs for the sake as having them as tag champs. I want title defenses, and sweet ass matches while having storlines too. They could have some sick matches against Tyson Tomco and Gene Snitsky. Tomco would take some awesome bumps.

As much as I want to see Kane in the main event picture, this is fun to watch.

PLEASE, PLEASE KEEP DOING THIS RIGHT!

Do you know what would be sweet? Seeing them in a gauntlet match against all the tag teams at WM XXII (If they don't have any singels matches). Think about that. It would be them against everyone in a row! Also them against multiple jobbers would be sweet.

Anyone else liking this?

Kane Knight
12-09-2005, 12:24 AM
Yeah, I cringed at first but they really seem to compliment one another well.

The Naitch
12-09-2005, 12:26 AM
I also noticed that Kane likes to pat Big Show on the back alot more these days. He's also smiling more. Compared to last year when he was all depressed and shit

V
12-09-2005, 12:27 AM
yeah as i said in my raw thread, I finally care about the tag titles again. THey do need some competition though... 3MW :love:

This is really big for me too since I HATE the big show with a passion. BUt now I like him. =\

Kane Knight
12-09-2005, 12:44 AM
I also noticed that Kane likes to pat Big Show on the back alot more these days. He's also smiling more. Compared to last year when he was all depressed and shit

I know.

Emo KAne has been replaced by vaguely bi-curious KAne.

The Naitch
12-09-2005, 12:50 AM
lol

James Steele
12-09-2005, 01:50 AM
lol

James Steele
12-09-2005, 01:50 AM
<table class="tborder" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="4" cellspacing="1" width="70%"> <tbody><tr><td class="tcat">vBulletin Message</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="panelsurround" align="center"> <!-- main error message --> You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Kane Knight again.
<!-- / main error message -->

<!-- <input type="submit" class="button" value="Go Back" accesskey="s" onclick="history.back(1); return false" />
--> </td> </tr> </tbody> </table>

The Naitch
12-09-2005, 01:53 AM
<table class="tborder" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="4" cellspacing="1" width="70%"> <tbody><tr><td class="tcat">vBulletin Message</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="panelsurround" align="center"> <!-- main error message --> You must spread some bi-sexual cock around before giving it to Kane Knight again.
<!-- / main error message -->

<!-- <input type="submit" class="button" value="Go Back" accesskey="s" onclick="history.back(1); return false" />
--> </td> </tr> </tbody> </table>

Lock Jaw
12-09-2005, 03:08 AM
You know it's just going to end up with them turning on each other though.

I think Cade and Murdoch should have kept the belts and Kane and Show should have turned on each other/had a communication error at Taboo Toosday.

Londoner
12-09-2005, 03:42 AM

I doubt it, because they did that last time and this is a perfect time to have them as tag champs.I can't wait for a 3MW V Big Show&Kane feud.

RP
12-09-2005, 05:28 AM
I'd like to see Masters and Shitsky vs Big Show and Kane.

Gerard
12-09-2005, 06:06 AM
Kane and bigshow seem to work well as a tag team, well besides the fact that taker singlehandedly took them out and batista finally has his way with them a couple of weeks back.

Should be interesting at this next ppv, kane and show vs a guy with a fucked up back (batista) and a guy that weighs about as much as one of big shows testicles (mysterio). If they somehow win im gonna puke.

Kane Knight
12-09-2005, 12:03 PM
JEsus Christ, I got more rep for this thread than like the entire last week.

Indifferent Clox
12-09-2005, 01:16 PM
emo and bicuriosity sell my friend

owenbrown
12-09-2005, 01:24 PM
I know.

Emo KAne has been replaced by vaguely bi-curious KAne.

lol:lol:

Kane Knight
12-09-2005, 01:38 PM
emo and bicuriosity sell my friend

Technically, emo IS bicuriousity. ;)

Indifferent Clox
12-09-2005, 01:39 PM
i was thinking that but people would have flamed me for that kind of humor.. not understanding my joke..

Kane Knight
12-09-2005, 01:53 PM
...Joke...:?:

Lock Jaw
12-09-2005, 02:53 PM
I doubt it, because they did that last time and this is a perfect time to have them as tag champs.I can't wait for a 3MW V Big Show&Kane feud.

They did it last time? They do it like... every time. Plus there is like... no other way to possibly get the belts off of Big Show and Kane.

And who is 3MW?

NoRoolz
12-09-2005, 03:13 PM
3 Minute Warning (Rosey and Jamal)

Londoner
12-09-2005, 03:13 PM
3 minute warning, they're supposed to be coming back.

Kane Knight
12-09-2005, 03:20 PM
They did it last time? They do it like... every time. Plus there is like... no other way to possibly get the belts off of Big Show and Kane.

And who is 3MW?

I dunno. You distract the big show with a plate of poisoned burritos, and then show KAne naked pics of Lita and Edge doing it.

Corkscrewed
12-09-2005, 03:30 PM

I think Cade and Murdoch should have kept the belts and Kane and Show should have turned on each other/had a communication error at Taboo Toosday.

Yeah, but that would stop the streak of eight or ten consecutive tag champs who became tag champs in their first time teaming together for the titles (including Raw and SD).

No seriously... the past like eight champs have all won the belt in their first or near first matches together on WWE TV.

Kane Knight
12-09-2005, 03:40 PM
Yeah, totally out of the blue.

mike627
12-09-2005, 04:59 PM
I know.

Emo KAne has been replaced by vaguely bi-curious KAne.:lol: