PDA

View Full Version : new WWE logo

Indifferent Clox
12-09-2005, 01:25 PM
I've been thinking about what's really wrong with wrestling...

we need a new logo.

think about it everytime the log changes WWE/F gets better.

They must be related.

Like one time this tiger attacked a village for the first time in a hundred years I mean no one had ever even seen a tiger in that village before. So a man put stones out in front of his yard and never again has a tiger attacked that village.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
All i'm trying to say in all seriousness is that we say "This is what wrestling was like when it was good, let's do that again and it will be good again" but you gotta remember the first time we did it, it was new!

what we need is some new GOOD stuff, not old good stuff.

I had to explain myself or else i doubt people would have understood this.. at least some people... (see the "whatever happened to finishing wrestlers lines" thread)

Xero
12-09-2005, 01:33 PM
You know, I can go around making cryptic threads that sound like something out of a mark's mouth too to make myself look smart. I just don't have to.

What the fuck does a logo have to do with anything? Maybe a mood change/new direction in a company, but that's about it.

Xero
12-09-2005, 01:35 PM
But if the world could remain within a frame likea painting on a wall then i think we'd see the beauty then and stand staring in awe, at our still lives poised like a bowl of oranges, like the story told by the fault line and the soil.
I bet that has something to do with the Alaska state flag, right?

Kane Knight
12-09-2005, 01:37 PM
I like it.

New Logo it is.

Indifferent Clox
it was just a launch pad..
and no

Indifferent Clox
and kane knight yes..

Xero
12-09-2005, 01:38 PM
it was just a launch pad..
and no
Like your other thread was a launch pad? Right. You just had to avoid sounding stupid and made up some stupid ass cryptic message story.

Indifferent Clox
12-09-2005, 01:43 PM
pretty much yeah.

hb2k
12-09-2005, 02:08 PM
I still think this should be the new logo

http://www.bigblue.co.jp/wear/hhh/hhh_th_logo.jpg

:shifty:

mrslackalack
12-09-2005, 09:18 PM
There was rumored to be a new logo after WM 20 but it didnt happen.

zach
12-10-2005, 03:00 PM
one thing i never really understood was the fact that there were the two lines of the "F" coming off the side. i was expecting just another line at the bottom to make it look like an "E".

but instead, we got the WW

Kane Knight
12-10-2005, 03:01 PM
There was rumored to be a new logo after WM 20 but it didnt happen.

They could have saved the company :nono:

Xero
12-10-2005, 03:02 PM
one thing i never really understood was the fact that there were the two lines of the "F" coming off the side. i was expecting just another line at the bottom to make it look like an "E".

but instead, we got the WW
I think everyone was expecting an extra line, but maybe the Fund would have had a fit because it would have looked too much like the WWF logo unless they moved, or removed, the underline.

They don't really need an "E" for this logo anyway. It makes it look nice and simple and it's not as intrusive as the WWF logo. (Yeah, I know we're talking about an inch or so for the bug here, but whatever...)