PDA

View Full Version : Oh Lord...

Xero
12-10-2005, 11:16 AM
I was searching for "Crazy Taxi" on Gamespot and mistyped, but found this...

http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/driving/crazyfrogracer/index.html?q=crazy%20yaxo%20ps2

:wtf: :nono:

Destor
12-10-2005, 12:42 PM
Thats the Frog off those Cell phone commercials ain't it? How retarded.

Funky Fly
12-10-2005, 08:10 PM
What the ass?

Xero
12-10-2005, 08:19 PM
http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/7247/92900668479front0gs.jpg

:nono:

Cool King
12-10-2005, 08:32 PM
Oh yeah, you can't watch something without him showing up in an advert over here.

He's all over the place.

He's just released another "song" and it's aiming to be Christmas Number 1. It's just Jingle Bells but he's going Ding Ding Ding to the tune of it.

About 95% of the British public hate him.

Cool King
12-10-2005, 08:38 PM
Here's the lyrics to his number 1 smash!

A ding ding ding ding dididing ding bing bing pscht,
Dorhrm bom bom bedom bem bom bedom bom bum ba ba bom bom,
Bouuuuum bom bom bedahm, Bom be barbedarm bedabedabedabeda
Bbrrrrrimm bbrrrrramm bbbrrrrrrrrraammmmm ddddddraammm,
Bah bah baah baah ba wheeeeeee-eeeee-eeeee!

:|

Xero
12-10-2005, 08:41 PM
And to think, it all started out as an "insanity test" flash on the web.

I heard the guy who sold it sold it for like less than $1000. He must be kicking himself now.

Cool King
12-10-2005, 08:45 PM
In 1997, 17-year-old Swede called Daniel Malmedahl recorded himself impersonating the sounds produced by internal combustion engines. He posted this on a website and caught the attention of a Swedish television researcher, who convinced Daniel to perform the sound live on air.

After Daniel's television debut, recordings of his performance began appearing on peer to peer file sharing networks and various websites under the filename "2TAKTARE.MP3" ("Tvåtaktare" is Swedish for "Two stroker").

The sound effect was quickly included in other Flash animations that spread virally among Internet users. The most notable example was the Insanity test, which required test subjects to keep a straight face while staring at a photograph of Rubens Barrichello in a Ferrari Formula 1 car as the sound effect was played.

In 2003, Malmedahl's fellow Swede Erik Wernquist encountered the sound effect and was inspired to create the 3D animation "The Annoying Thing" to accompany it. Erik used the LightWave 3D modelling application to produce the animation and posted it on his website. The animation was a popular attraction at Erik's website, but the sound was credited to "Anonymous". Eventually, word reached Daniel that his impressions had been used in a now well-known animation. He contacted Erik, apparently giving an impromptu performance to confirm his claims. Erik was convinced, and gave due credit to Daniel for his creation.

Xero
12-10-2005, 08:46 PM
I thought I read that he sold it...

Either way, he's an asshole. If he didn't sell it, he's a rich asshole.

UmbrellaCorporation
12-10-2005, 09:03 PM
I predict a game with worse gameplay than Superman 64.

And believe me, that's saying something.

Drakul
12-10-2005, 11:47 PM
And I predict the public eating this game up like it was a Videogame Messiah. I wouldn't be surprised if the news did a peice on it.

Can't stand that frog. Not in the "oh hes so annoying :lol: :)" way but in a sort of "I despise you and hate whoever made you. I can't beileve people are dumb enough to pay money to hear old songs redone with 'vroom vroom' over them.:mad:" way

Xero
12-11-2005, 09:31 AM
You know what the absolute best thing about this shit is? I've never once heard someone with the ringtone. I'm probably going to strangle the first person I hear who has it, though.

Drakul
12-11-2005, 09:47 AM
I'll have a statue of you erected if you do that :shifty: