PDA

View Full Version : Raw Spoilers...

Kane Knight
12-13-2005, 11:49 AM
...Are family values missing from YOUR home?

Has Matt Striker been doing this gimmick on Heat or whatever for a while? This is the first I've seen of it, but it's horribly funny. When I saw the blackboard and shit, I rolled my eyes. :roll:

But damn, I like the gimmick, or at least how he pulls it off.

So...Think he's gonna team with Angle? Heels preaching values...;)

Cool King
12-13-2005, 01:13 PM
Well Striker has been doing the whole Classroom thing on WWE.COM for a while, then It was moved to Heat last week, then this week it was on RAW.

I'm liking it too, I just laughed when he started talking about the mums in Boston.:lol:

Shadow
12-13-2005, 01:29 PM
This is a gimmick that shall go far. And if it doesn't work he can always go back to his wrestler's immitations gimmick.

Kane Knight
12-13-2005, 01:34 PM
Well Striker has been doing the whole Classroom thing on WWE.COM for a while, then It was moved to Heat last week, then this week it was on RAW.

I'm liking it too, I just laughed when he started talking about the mums in Boston.:lol:

I laughed a few times. "Where are the fathers?"

:D

Kane Knight
12-13-2005, 01:34 PM
This is a gimmick that shall go far. And if it doesn't work he can always go back to his wrestler's immitations gimmick.

He's gonna be Big Show?

RGWhat316
12-13-2005, 02:01 PM
I thought it was a pretty good segment. It even brought me back to the Cena/JBL feud during Wrestlemania when JBL said that Cena's mom was always on her back to pay the bills. I know Striker used to be a teacher anyways, but he looked pretty legit like he was in a classroom.

Stickman
12-13-2005, 02:16 PM
His teacher must have been Dean Douglas

JH
12-13-2005, 02:42 PM
that was pretty damn funny and seriously the guy had some valid claims about peoples family values

Kane Knight
12-13-2005, 02:45 PM
I thought it was a pretty good segment. It even brought me back to the Cena/JBL feud during Wrestlemania when JBL said that Cena's mom was always on her back to pay the bills. I know Striker used to be a teacher anyways, but he looked pretty legit like he was in a classroom.

HE also did a good job at playing INCREEEEEEDIBLY condescending without making me want to change the channel.

The SECOND I saw him come out to the teacher/classroom setting, I rolled my eyes. I knew it was gonna be horrible.

15 seconds later, I was pleasantly WRONG. :D

PullMyFinger
12-13-2005, 03:18 PM
Yeah, that segment was hilarious.

Pepsi Man
12-13-2005, 05:47 PM
I don't like Striker normally (not really sure why), but credit where it's due, I thought it was hysterical.

FourFifty
12-13-2005, 05:59 PM
that was pretty damn funny and seriously the guy had some valid claims about peoples family values

All the good heels have valid points.

Hassan.... uhhh... hmmmm.... Did I mention Hassan?

Corkscrewed
12-13-2005, 06:31 PM
I glanced up for a moment and thought it was Shane. Then I realized it was Striker. :lol:

But yeah, this gimmick is surprisingly good, and he's a great condescending heel. Good stuff. Very good stuff. :y:

Kane Knight
12-13-2005, 07:09 PM
All the good heels have valid points.

Hassan.... uhhh... hmmmm.... Did I mention Hassan?

Whether or not we agree with him, JBL has valid points. Kurt Angle, Hassan, Simon Dean, Hassan, Eric Bischoff, Hassan...

And Muhammed Hassan.

Mr. Nerfect
12-13-2005, 07:35 PM
Matt Striker is pretty damn awesome. His ring work is solid, too. He could go quite far.

Kane Knight
12-13-2005, 07:41 PM
Matt Striker is pretty damn awesome. His ring work is solid, too. He could go quite far.

Due to strong public support for our new talent, WWE.com has learned that Matt Strker has been released. We wish Matt Striker the best in his future endeavors.

Azriel
12-13-2005, 10:26 PM
I wonder how his wrestling skills are? I mean, our last images of him were him tapping out one second after the ankle lock is applied

but we're probably not supposed to remember that :shifty:

Cool King
12-13-2005, 10:28 PM
I wonder how his wrestling skills are? I mean, our last images of him were him tapping out one second after the ankle lock is applied

I don't remember that.....really I don't.:?:

Kane Knight
12-13-2005, 10:39 PM

He also nearly took Angle to the 3:00 limit.

Cool King
12-13-2005, 10:43 PM
Now that I remember.