PDA

View Full Version : Best KO in MMA you have ever seen

Ol Dirty Dastard
12-13-2005, 05:54 PM
yeah I saw 3 eps of Ultimate Knockouts. And plus a bunch of matches in the past while.

Have to say the best KO I've ever seen has to be Matt Hughs powerbombing Carlos Newton, holy shit.

That or Shony Carter's brutal spinning fist/forearm

Innovator
12-13-2005, 05:58 PM
Damn....so many

Best kick has to be Yves Edwards against Josh Thomson...mmmm jumping kick to the face

Best beatdown, Liddell over Tito, I love seeing Tito getting rocked again and again and again

I can't think of best KO by punch right now, so many come to mind

The Mask
12-13-2005, 06:17 PM
i liked nick diaz over robbie lawler. probably not the greatest KO ever but considering he isn't really a striker, and lawler is a beast it was great. faceplanted too.

i forget the other one, it was possibly chuck liddel then he fed some kid his shin in the mouth as the guy ducked down :$ looked horrendous

Innovator
12-13-2005, 06:33 PM
yeah i know which one you're talking about. The kid ducked to his right, ate a kick to the face

The Mask
12-13-2005, 06:43 PM
if you go on video.google.com and look up ramon dekkers there is some 2 sicc muay thai stuff on there too

Ol Dirty Dastard
12-13-2005, 07:23 PM
Renato Sobral is the one who at the shin to the face. BABALU

Poor Bastard

Ol Dirty Dastard
12-13-2005, 07:24 PM
One of the better finishes I've seen has to be the time David Loiseaux pwned this guy with a dirrrrrrty spinning kick to the mid section, the guy was almost dead lol, and he couldn't mask the pain and Loiseaux came in and beat the shit out of him for a few more seconds and the ref stopped it.

Rob
12-13-2005, 07:51 PM
Lee Murray vs. Pele Landi is a personal favourite but I really like Mark Weir vs. Eugene Jackson and Ian Freeman vs. Frank Mir at UFC 38.

Rob
12-13-2005, 07:53 PM
i liked nick diaz over robbie lawler. probably not the greatest KO ever but considering he isn't really a striker, and lawler is a beast it was great. faceplanted too.

Yeah that was awesome too.

The Outlaw
12-13-2005, 10:08 PM
if you go on video.google.com and look up ramon dekkers there is some 2 sicc muay thai stuff on there too

Holy shit @ Double KO

LOL @ the guy backwards on the rope...

The Outlaw
12-13-2005, 10:09 PM
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1354847327860627699&q=ufc

ouch

Crimson
12-14-2005, 01:19 PM
The one where Tank Abbot knocked a guy out and he landed like a ragdoll

AareDub
12-14-2005, 02:11 PM
One of the better finishes I've seen has to be the time David Loiseaux pwned this guy with a dirrrrrrty spinning kick to the mid section, the guy was almost dead lol, and he couldn't mask the pain and Loiseaux came in and beat the shit out of him for a few more seconds and the ref stopped it.

Yea, I was going to mention that one as well. Not really a KO, but brutal anyway.

Other than the ones mentioned,

Irvin v. Martin was pretty crazy, flying knee to the face.

More recently Franklin's KO over Quarry was nuts.