PDA

View Full Version : Byte This

BlackDawn2024
12-15-2005, 05:45 AM
Has anyone watched the latest Byte This? If you haven't, you should. Cole and Tazz are hosting for some reason. The whole show is like a freaking shoot. All kinds of inside references, and even potshots at the company. At one point, Cole says their voices are hoarse from screaming all day, recording voices for a new video game that's coming out in 2008(obviously the next SD on PS3). He then says that the storylines will be the same in the game since they repeat them every six months. It's a hilarious show.

Also, there's apparently, a new web-show coming on called Talk Smack with Cole & Tazz.

DaVe
12-15-2005, 05:49 AM
Yep, I was gonna post about the show, too.

That was one of the greatest 1.5 hours ever (and notice how all Grisham-hosted BTs are half as long).

Cole kept on jabbing at Styles - kept referring to his 'dream' things.:p

And yeah, Tazz and Cole were hosting because Grisham was missing, and Coach couldn't make it.

Also:

Tazz: Okay, how old are you?
Caller: 6'3''

Hilarious because it was just so random in the great show.

RP
12-15-2005, 05:50 AM
Hilary Duff is one of the most hidious girls i've ever seen. How do you live with yourself at night knowing you have a Hilary Muff avatar.

Also , I tend to not really care about stuff like WWE.com or WWE Byte This since it is in fact ran by WWE so it would be foolish to think that WWE would make a show for itself to shoot on .. Itself. Just imo.

CharismaInjection
12-15-2005, 06:08 AM
These two were way better hosts than Grisham.

Talking Smack should be good.

Cuzziebro
12-15-2005, 06:59 AM
Anyone want to post the show.

CharismaInjection
12-15-2005, 07:05 AM
http://www.wwe.com/content/media/video/bytethis/2005/12/14bytethis?section=%2Fcommunity%2Fbytethis%2F

Dorkchop
12-15-2005, 10:36 AM
I freaking love Tazz. This is a great Byte This. Cole is pretty damn funny when he's not being a whiney bitch announcer.

Corndad
12-15-2005, 01:14 PM
Just watched it, that was hillarious. Not sure if was shoot because still trying to get over the fued between Raw and Smackdown leading into Rumble and Mania time. Very Entertaining show.

LivingDead
12-15-2005, 04:14 PM
That show was brilliant. Tazz is a pretty cool guy, he really is interested in talking to the fans. Cole looks like he has a bit of an ego and doesn't really give a shit about the fans or what they have to say.
Can't wait for "Talk Smack" to start.

What Would Kevin Do?
12-15-2005, 04:18 PM
Absolutely brilliant.

The Fugitive
12-15-2005, 04:27 PM
Very entertaining.

Best bit of the show:

Tazz: And Im sure your a huge WWE fan, right!?
Some random caller: Actually, I am sort of. I am a fan of roster, just not of the management.
Tazz: Ooooooh... ok! And on that note, I think we'll hang up.

HeartBreakMan2k
12-15-2005, 06:20 PM
lol. Best thing ever. Even bigger Taz mark than before. Taz has ADD I think :o

Jaton
12-16-2005, 02:39 AM
They sound pissed.

Pepsi Man
12-16-2005, 10:49 AM
Thanks for alerting me of some entertaining material on wwe.com

I actually watched the show, and I'm not disappointed. And I also agree that Tazz seems like a true professional as far as his interaction with the fans goes. Cole seems like an egotistical asshole, and I can't seem to place my finger on exactly what he's done to have such a big ego.

Ah well, whatever. Tazz is the man. I still miss him in the ring, but that was some good stuff.

Chavo Classic
12-16-2005, 10:52 AM
That show was brilliant. Tazz is a pretty cool guy, he really is interested in talking to the fans. Cole looks like he has a bit of an ego and doesn't really give a shit about the fans or what they have to say.

If you read Cole's bio on wwe.com you can understand why this man would have quite an ego, he's achieved a helluva lot. Kudos to him.

Pepsi Man
12-16-2005, 10:57 AM
If you read Cole's bio on wwe.com you can understand why this man would have quite an ego, he's achieved a helluva lot. Kudos to him.
Yeah, he worked as a journalist for five thousand years. Big fucking deal. None of us would know who the fuck he was if it weren't for Vince McMahon and the WWE.

Savio
12-16-2005, 04:00 PM
:lol: at the eco fight.

Mr. Nerfect
12-16-2005, 06:31 PM
LMAO those guys are awesome. LOL at Tazz getting into a discussion about the callers floors and stuff.

I know I would be pissed off if the WWE basically rounded you up and shoved you into the studio for a radio show. I think Byte This is live isn't it? That puts even more pressure of the guys. I can understand why Michael Cole just wanted it to be over. I can't wait for Talking Smack.

Aww, I feel so sorry for Mike Bucci. Who do you think would win in a match between Michael Cole and Simon Dean. It's a shame people don't realise how talented that guy really is.

I laughed out loud when Tazz was talking about Coach and said he goes out there and he's cocky, then he goes on to say that he himself is cocky and Michael Cole smells like "cocky". :lol:

Mr. Nerfect
12-16-2005, 06:33 PM
Then there was when Tazz kept calling Todd Grisham "Todd Romero".

DaVe
12-16-2005, 08:41 PM
(Yeah, ByteThis is live.)