PDA

View Full Version : Ideal booking from now until WM...

Somebody's Gotta Die
12-15-2005, 12:17 PM
Ideal booking from now until WrestleMania:

Kurt Angle wins the Elimination Chamber and the WWE title at New Year's Revolution...

Meanwhile, Batista stays strong and Randy Orton wins his HIAC with Taker at Armageddon...

Ric Flair loses the IC title to a realistic opponent that can carry an interesting division... Options include Chavo Guerrero, Rob Van Dam,

Carlito, Chris Masters, Gregory Helms, Rene Dupree or Trevor Murdoch...

Have Randy Orton win the Royal Rumble and Cena regain the title from Angle at RR... Batista should squash somebody...

On SmackDown!, the main event for WM is pretty much set with Orton vs. Batista and hopefully a heel (Orton) can win the World title

cleanly...

On RAW, Vince McMahon declares a Fatal Fourway match at WrestleMania for the WWE title involving John Cena, Kurt Angle, Shawn

Michaels and Shelton Benjamin... I definitely think he should use his MITB title shot soon to get him out of the title picture in the long run... An

alliance with Masters, Edge, Lita and HHH could be something good... You can even add in a ladder stipulation or something to make it

memorable... Either way, I would go with Angle for this one because Shelton isn't quite ready for the big time and I highly doubt he will get a

push of this magnitude anytime soon, although I was quite surprised he lost to Carlito seeing as how he had a program going on with HBK

that could have taken place in the Chamber...

Either way, you've got the card pretty set, in my opinion:

Hogan vs. Austin
Angle vs. Cena vs. Shelton vs. HBK
Batista vs. Orton
Booker vs. Lashley
Chavo vs. Helms would be the ultimate IC title feud to go with, in my opinion...
RVD vs. Rey interpromotional would be a great match...
Have a CW title match involving 2 or 3 guys, preferably some of the Mexicools and Kid Kash or something of that magnitude... No 10-man

meaningless match where people are eliminated every few seconds...
Big Show & Kane vs. HHH & Edge or something like that for the tag titles...
Regal & Burchill vs. somebody for the other tag titles...
Something to get JBL and Benoit on the show, so perhaps a program between the two...
UnderTaker vs. Boogeyman

and your WrestleMania is set!

Either way, SD! needs a helluva lot more talent in the long run because they are running dry with the sad passing of a wrestling legend, Eddie Guerrero, Christian and Hassan both quitting, as well as the up-and-coming Kennedy recently getting injured...

The Gooch
12-15-2005, 12:36 PM
Triple H not in the Mainevent at Wrestlemania? Surely you jest, or on drugs.

Goulet
12-15-2005, 01:32 PM
Ideal booking from now until WrestleMania:

Kurt Angle wins the Elimination Chamber and the WWE title at New Year's Revolution...

Meanwhile, Batista stays strong and Randy Orton wins his HIAC with Taker at Armageddon...

Ric Flair loses the IC title to a realistic opponent that can carry an interesting division... Options include Chavo Guerrero, Rob Van Dam,

Carlito, Chris Masters, Gregory Helms, Rene Dupree or Trevor Murdoch...

Have Randy Orton win the Royal Rumble and Cena regain the title from Angle at RR... Batista should squash somebody...

On SmackDown!, the main event for WM is pretty much set with Orton vs. Batista and hopefully a heel (Orton) can win the World title

cleanly...

On RAW, Vince McMahon declares a Fatal Fourway match at WrestleMania for the WWE title involving John Cena, Kurt Angle, Shawn

Michaels and Shelton Benjamin... I definitely think he should use his MITB title shot soon to get him out of the title picture in the long run... An

alliance with Masters, Edge, Lita and HHH could be something good... You can even add in a ladder stipulation or something to make it

memorable... Either way, I would go with Angle for this one because Shelton isn't quite ready for the big time and I highly doubt he will get a

push of this magnitude anytime soon, although I was quite surprised he lost to Carlito seeing as how he had a program going on with HBK

that could have taken place in the Chamber...

Either way, you've got the card pretty set, in my opinion:

Hogan vs. Austin
Angle vs. Cena vs. Shelton vs. HBK
Batista vs. Orton
Booker vs. Lashley
Chavo vs. Helms would be the ultimate IC title feud to go with, in my opinion...
RVD vs. Rey interpromotional would be a great match...
Have a CW title match involving 2 or 3 guys, preferably some of the Mexicools and Kid Kash or something of that magnitude... No 10-man

meaningless match where people are eliminated every few seconds...
Big Show & Kane vs. HHH & Edge or something like that for the tag titles...
Regal & Burchill vs. somebody for the other tag titles...
Something to get JBL and Benoit on the show, so perhaps a program between the two...
UnderTaker vs. Boogeyman

and your WrestleMania is set!

Either way, SD! needs a helluva lot more talent in the long run because they are running dry with the sad passing of a wrestling legend, Eddie Guerrero, Christian and Hassan both quitting, as well as the up-and-coming Kennedy recently getting injured...

:nono: I wouldn't pay for that show in a million years

ThruTheWire
12-15-2005, 02:10 PM

Since when did Michaels or Shelton have a MITB title shot?

jerichoholic169
12-15-2005, 02:21 PM
more likely to be HBK vs Shelton in a singles match which sets Shelton up to be a superstar. I can actually see Rey winning the RR this year as well and the smackdown title being a multi-person clusterfuck.

Taker Fan
12-15-2005, 06:34 PM
A couple of matches that I came up with were

Cena vs. HHH vs. Edge for the WWE Title- Maybe HHH can win a tournament to get the #1 contender spot by defeating Edge in the finals, but Edge reminds everyone of his MITB, so instead of taking the shot away from HHH, the GM adds Edge to the match.

Orton vs. Batista- WHC- A heel might finally win the Rumble and Orton can challenge Batista for the belt.

Shelton vs.HBK- I hope that the build up is done slow and well so this match can be really meaningful storywise, but I think it'll be awesome.

Kurt Angle vs. RVD- Hopefully RVD gets his well-deserved push when he gets back, and I would really like to see a match between him and Angle. Maybe they could revolve the match around an ECW invasion on RAW led by RVD (and maybe Heyman if he is the new GM), and Angle tries to defend RAW as a leader.

Hogan vs. Austin- I would like to see this match because it is a dream "Legend vs. Legend" match, and hopefully they are able to do it.

Undertaker vs. Mysterio- This one seems weird on paper, but when I was thinking about what to do with Rey, I realized that he has faced just about everyone on the SD roster and interacted with all of the big names, except the Undertaker (since his gimmick change at WM20). I think the match could be really good, if they build a story around it involving an evil heel Taker after his program w/Orton, and the usual underdog Mysterio. I know it doesn't bring Rey to his full potential in the ring, since Taker is a lot bigger and older, but I think that by him wrestling the Undertaker at Mania, it can bring a new main event/upper mid-card fued for Rey (and Taker)

That's all I came up with so far :) :y:

Mr. Nerfect
12-15-2005, 08:47 PM
Here is an idea for Mania 22:

World Heavyweight Championship
Heel Batista (Champion) vs. Babyface Rey Mysterio (Royal Rumble Winner)

-Have Batista turn on Mysterio at Armageddon saying he is not going to be a soldier for SmackDown!, because he was World Champion at RAW. He was a RAW guy, and didn't even take the opportunity to jump over and SmackDown! after the 2005 Royal Rumble and win the less prestigious World Title rather than be on the B-Show. He doesn't care about the Tag Titles, he's his own man since he turned on Evolution. Mysterio drives himself to win a earn World Heavyweight Title shot at the Rumble, and even wins challenge Batista at WrestleMania, where the match can either go either way.

WWE Championship
Kane (Champion) vs. Edge

-Kane wins the WWE Championship from John Cena at New Year's Revolution. Edge uses his Money in the Bank Title Shot, and pins Kane straight after the match. The new RAW General Manager comes out and says he won't let Edge use his title shot that way, and he's not going to approve the MITB title shot since it was an Eric Bischoff idea. Edge is notably pissed off, but he will get a title shot at revival of Saturday Main Event. Edge tries to get in Kane's head, but Kane laughs by Tombstoning Lita, and basicaly being 1998 Kane, not caring or playing "Emo Kane". Have RAW WrestleMania ads try and spin the Batista vs. Rey Mysterio main event by making it seem like the reason Rey Mysterio didn't jump to the main show, where the main title is, is because he is scared of facing Kane. It is Kane' winning streak at one-on-one matches at PPV vs. Edge's WrestleMania streak and their rocky background. A lot of people would be anti-Kane vs. Edge, but it honestly wouldn't be too bad.

Money in the Bank Ladder Match
Shawn Michaels vs. Shelton Benjamin

Grudge Match
Triple H vs. John Cena

Singles Match
Kurt Angle vs. Rob Van Dam

And I've got a headache so I'm going to stop.

The Naitch
12-15-2005, 09:25 PM
John Cena (heel) vs. Hulk Hogan

:drool:

Goulet
12-15-2005, 09:32 PM
WWE Championship
Kane (Champion) vs. Edge

:nono:

Pinnacle Charisma
12-15-2005, 09:33 PM
I think Edge will use his mitb at royal rumble just as a filler as the wwe dosnt like to have wrestlers with so few title matches as Edge has in the main event at WM.

I still think that hhh will pop up and challenge Cena to a title match at wm with the possibilty with Angle in a triple threat. The best option would be for Angle to win the ec.

On the sd side its preety much confirmed that it will be RKO vs Bats which will make sd fairly boring as a heel title run on the road to wrestlemania is always meh.

As for the midcard on the sd side it will be something involving Hardy, Booker-T and Benoit for the us title. The big question is what will Rey be doing since he has been promised a top line match this year. Maybe an interpromtional match with Edge.

PullMyFinger
12-15-2005, 09:36 PM
That WM is a piece of shit lol.

Corkscrewed
12-16-2005, 01:52 AM
Dude, I have no idea what some of you guys are smoking when you come up with stuff like Kane vs Edge for the WWE championship. :lol: :p

More likely, it'd be something like Cena vs Angle vs HHH vs Edge.

Batista vs Orton will happen.

And Rey will face Juvi in a Mask vs Jumpsuit match. :shifty:

Mr. Nerfect
12-16-2005, 03:04 AM
Dude, I have no idea what some of you guys are smoking when you come up with stuff like Kane vs Edge for the WWE championship. :lol: :p

More likely, it'd be something like Cena vs Angle vs HHH vs Edge.

Batista vs Orton will happen.

And Rey will face Juvi in a Mask vs Jumpsuit match. :shifty:

LMAO! Juvi is so awesome.

Yeah, Kane vs. Edge would probably suck balls, but I'm just a Kane mark. :(

V
12-16-2005, 03:19 AM
I am glad you (topic starter) aren't a WWE writer.

you're one of those people who makes the undertaker say "net fans don't know what they're talking about" during interviews on off the record