PDA

View Full Version : Raw GM

Cuzziebro
12-16-2005, 01:14 AM
Who do you think will get to be Raw GM?

Cuzziebro
12-16-2005, 01:17 AM
I think the best bet would be Stone Cold, he is a fan favourite, so he would make a good GM.

V
12-16-2005, 01:24 AM
http://chrisjericho.com/images/NewGM.gif

Lock Jaw
12-16-2005, 01:35 AM
Sources have learned that the new GM will be none other than the ULTIMATE WARRRRRRRRIOOOOOOOOOR.

His first act will be to book John Cena in a handicap match against Big Show, Kane, Tyson Tomko, and Snitsky.

D Mac
12-16-2005, 01:37 AM
Sycho Sid :shifty:

Jaton
12-16-2005, 02:33 AM
Sources have learned that the new GM will be none other than the ULTIMATE WARRRRRRRRIOOOOOOOOOR.

His first act will be to book John Cena in a handicap match against Big Show, Kane, Tyson Tomko, and Snitsky.

Cena would still win to retain his title.

Lock Jaw
12-16-2005, 03:00 AM
Probably. But Warrior would do his best to get the title off Cena. Because queering doesn't make PPVs work.

AJHayes
12-16-2005, 03:03 AM
Such a hard choice between Dusty and Shane.

D Mac
12-16-2005, 03:08 AM
Vince Russo :shifty:

Mr. Nerfect
12-16-2005, 03:12 AM
I wouldn't mind Shane, but how about a curveball and have Val Venis be new GM? He's had experience in a similiar role, and it has become apparent that the WWE doesn't have any plans than to give Venis anything more than "thanks for being a good company guy" wins.

V
12-16-2005, 03:15 AM
The new GM will be Gohan3k.

Mr. Nerfect
12-16-2005, 03:24 AM
Hmm. Maybe to make Eric Bischoff & 3 Minute Warning's re-debut make more sense, they could have an inside man. My proposal...Rico as new RAW General Manager. Hey, they fired him becasue they felt he was too old to wrestle, but he's not too old to play a non-wrestling character. Plus he's entertaining as Hell, and who wouldn't mark out for "You (you) look sooooo...good to me" playing on RAW every week?

Yeah, so my vote goes to either Val Venis or Rico.

D Mac
12-16-2005, 03:27 AM
"You (you) look sooooo...good to me" playing on RAW every week?

NOOOOOOOOOOO.....lol

The One
12-16-2005, 03:30 AM
WWE doesn't have any plans than to give Venis anything more than "thanks for being a good company guy" wins.

Wins???:wtf:

Mr. Nerfect
12-16-2005, 03:31 AM
Wins???:wtf:

He beat Rob Conway once, and maybe one jobber.

(He was a former WWE Intercontinental Champion I swear)

The One
12-16-2005, 03:35 AM
I know I know...but sadly 1999 came and went, and at the dawn of 2000...well...I'm just going to say that Bret Hart had a brighter future when he agreed to wrestle Goldberg.

D Mac
12-16-2005, 03:36 AM
They could have a mystery team book behind the scenes and call them "The Powers That Be". :shifty:

V
12-16-2005, 04:49 AM
or they could not, and pretend they did

Skippord
12-16-2005, 04:51 AM
My sources are telling me that the new GM will be spoilers in black

CAPTAIN CRUNCH expect him to put more emphasis on the divas and their breasts or as he calls them there Crunchberries he then exclaims "Therrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeee Greeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaat"

RemyRed
12-16-2005, 04:53 AM
Just to give Innovator some hope: GM Punk. :cool:

V
12-16-2005, 04:55 AM
Tony the Tiger would sue him for sure Skippord

Tony the Tiger vs Captain Crunch, Toucan Sam on a Pole Match = Ratings

RemyRed
12-16-2005, 05:01 AM
An A for effort.

Joyrider
12-16-2005, 05:02 AM
Stone Cold should be general manager because he would be fair and would make RAW more cool and would stun people with his Stunner.

DaVe
12-16-2005, 08:42 AM
ROFL. So you are that guy who emailed WWE.com? :shifty:

94 SVT Cobra
12-16-2005, 08:53 AM
Personally none of these pepole should be GM, but im assumin bishoff wants time off and that its not for a long enought period of time for them to actually care what happens between now and when he comes back....you know damn well that when bish comes back ANYTHING that happened between that time frame will be forgotten. It appears wwe is really making it seem like there goign to WANT us to forget with this garbage selection. SCSA is the only savin grace on this list.

The Gooch
12-16-2005, 09:02 AM
My personal choice would be Paul Heyman. It'll probably be a McMahon and I'll be disappointed. I like Shane more for the freaky shit he did in his matches rather than his speaking and acting ability. Steph.....Meh.....

If they choose someone who is a face character, hopefully it will only be for a short run. Face GM's get boring real quick.

Zeeboe
12-16-2005, 02:42 PM
I think it needs to be someone who has never had the power before. So I say The Coach, Hulk Hogan or Dusty Rhodes.

Kane Knight
12-16-2005, 03:44 PM
LoseCannon

Mike the Metal Ed
12-16-2005, 03:59 PM
Chris Nowinski!

Kane Knight
12-16-2005, 04:36 PM
Who will be GM is the question, BTW, not who do you want or who would make sense.

What you want is irrelevent. Who should be or would make sense is irrelevent. The WWE doesn't believe in that shit. Hence, my nomination:

Jeff Jarrett.

FourFifty
12-16-2005, 06:33 PM
^
I take it you've just smoked something reeeeal good, or reeeeeealy bad.

Or how about Jerry Jarrett? He'll then bring Jeff Jarrett in as "The Real World's Champion." No one would ever see a storyline like that because no one else has done it! :shifty:

Seriously, I don't want to see Austin or Dusty get the spot. Austin because it'll be Stunner here, HHH-length promo there, beer, and other crap. Dusty because I don't want to watch Raw with the captions on.

Kane Knight
12-16-2005, 06:50 PM
^

Or how about Jerry Jarrett? He'll then bring Jeff Jarrett in as "The Real World's Champion." No one would ever see a storyline like that because no one else has done it! :shifty:

Seriously, I don't want to see Austin or Dusty get the spot. Austin because it'll be Stunner here, HHH-length promo there, beer, and other crap. Dusty because I don't want to watch Raw with the captions on.

The captions don't help.

In Dusty's case, it's just "*gibberish*"

Kane Knight
12-16-2005, 06:51 PM
^

Naw...I was hanging out backstage with Shadown, Jeff Hardy and RVD...You can ask them...Why?

Vastardikai
12-17-2005, 01:43 AM
The captions don't help.

In Dusty's case, it's just "*gibberish*"

Before there was Don Vito....

There was Dusty Rhodes.

Actually, that'd be a cool idea. Have there be captions everytime he speaks, and when he goes over the top, just botch the captions.

FourFifty
12-17-2005, 02:14 AM
Naw...I was hanging out backstage with Shadown, Jeff Hardy and RVD...You can ask them...Why?

I wanted to avoid the Shadow joke since he hasn't replied yet :|

Moral of the story, Shadow is a stoner and I need to take cheap shots when I can get them.

Kane Knight
12-17-2005, 11:20 AM
I wanted to avoid the Shadow joke since he hasn't replied yet :|

Moral of the story, Shadow is a stoner and I need to take cheap shots when I can get them.

Unlike you, I opted for the low road...Which in this case is also the high road.

loopydate
12-17-2005, 03:22 PM
Anyone but Austin.

Seriously.

George Hackenschmidt would be a more entertaining GM, and he's been dead for decades.

Kane Knight
12-17-2005, 03:28 PM
Anyone but Austin.

Seriously.

George Hackenschmidt would be a more entertaining GM, and he's been dead for decades.

And smell better too.

The MAC
12-17-2005, 03:37 PM
Stone Cold :
fan favourite - but we've seen this guy in these type of roles too often.
Its a bit old and tired now. Remember the sherriff Austin bit?

Dusty Rhodes

Boring in TNA - FUCKING BORING ON RAW

Coach

please bitch! that stupid smile and chin rubbing he does makes me wanna slap him. I'd rathr have Jerry Lawler as GM than coach

Shane McMahon

hmm - I like shane - o-mac ..I would like to see him as GM. For a non-wrestler Shane pulled off some fucking impressive moments. Remember "coast to coast" pushing that garbage can into vinces face?

Hulk Hogan

Oh fuck ..please God no. this sack of bones should fuck off and die.

and you are all entitled to my opinion

Kane Knight
12-17-2005, 03:44 PM
Ruse Report Exclusive update: www.rusereport.com

While our conversation with Vince McMahon went about as well as usual, we have seince uncovered startling information. This reporter discovered amongstthe other garbage Vince pelted at him, a document stuck to his shoe which appears to be a draft of a speech by Vince McMahon onscreen this week. We are bringing the important parts to you here:

When you've been in this business as long as I have, you've come pretty close to doing it all. Through the best and the worst, you, our loyal viiewing audience has always been there for us. Through triumphs and failures, you have always stood by us. For that, we thank you.

In the recent weeks, I have been forced to make a difficult decision in my search for a new general manager. I have entertained many choices, and none of them brought anything new to the table. This is a symptom of my position as an entrepeneur; I have done it all.

To Hell with it. Here's what I'm trying to say. I've run out of ideas. Here's your new...Raw general manager...ERIC BISCHOFF! (Pause for reaction). You don't like it? tough <s>shit</s>!

More on this story as it develops (Or as I do my laundry).

Evolution
12-17-2005, 03:52 PM
I think Shane. I've been waiting for it since 2002. When Steph got SD, I thought Shane would get RAW, but we got the other WCW owner. Then when Eric had 30 days that led to bringing back Austin in 2003, we were teased at a Shane run RAW. When Shane fought Bischoff (that led to Coach becoming employee of the month) I thought Vince would at least give him a co-GM role.

So, yeah, Shane. Entertaining tweener. We've seen him good (WCW owner before the inVasion) we've seen him bad (WCW owner during the inVasion) we've seen him fighting for morality (with Kane after Linda got Tombstoned) and we've seen him evil (Corporate Ministry leader). So Shane coould go either way and be good at it, just like Eric (Screwing over Evolution, then messing with Cena).

Shane for GM!

Indifferent Clox
12-17-2005, 07:52 PM
i'm guessing it won't be someone we've seen or they've told us about. i think it'll be somebody tottally different, maybe Stephanie mcmahon or tripple H. Maybe Paul Bearer! Maybe Bret Hart~

The Naitch
12-17-2005, 08:02 PM
The Rock

Skippord
12-17-2005, 08:07 PM
...KENNEDY