PDA

View Full Version : Christy, Armageddon, Biscoff...

Morgan
12-16-2005, 02:22 PM
We got word today that Christy Hemme was released shortly after agreeing to a new WWE (http://rajah.com/base/#) contract. Industry insiders have been hell-bent on learning why she was let go, but no one is telling. Some go as far as to say that Management - outside of the McMahons - don't even know the reason.

There will be no SmackDown taping this week. Next Friday will only be a "Best of 2005" edition. All workers will be off work due to the Christmas holiday.

Michael Cole announced on Smackdown last night that Juventud will defend the Cruiserweight Title against Kid Kash at Armageddon.

Also, according to an interview done with William Regal, a match with Regal & Paul Birchall in a handicap bout against Bobby Lashley will also take place on the pay-per-view this Sunday.

Initially, when the Bischoff angle was written, the idea was to keep him off RAW for a bit and have him return in a different role. But now the word making the rounds is that he will be gone for a while, perhaps for good. We'll keep you posted.

There's an article on WWE.com with fan commentary on RAW's next GM. Names mentioned thus far include: Luna Vachon, Kurgan, Bill Watts, Jim Cornett, Dusty Rhodes, Stone Cold Steve Austin, and still, Eric Bischoff among many others.

Courtesy of Rajah.com

No Sleazy for a while :'(

redoneja
12-16-2005, 02:33 PM
...say that Management - outside of the McMahons - don't even know the reason.

This means that ONLY the McMahons knew why Christy was released. Other people in management do NOT know.

Kane Knight
12-16-2005, 02:44 PM
TheyJUST discovered that Christy's been released? :|

6to1
12-16-2005, 03:02 PM
bischoff gone for good, does that mean he might go to tna i would love that.

jerichoholic169
12-16-2005, 03:14 PM
Also, according to an interview done with William Regal, a match with Regal & Paul Birchall in a handicap bout against Bobby Lashley will also take place on the pay-per-view this Sunday.

bye bye burchill.

hb2k
12-16-2005, 03:32 PM
I hate it when the dumbass sites get the credit when they steal the news written by somebody else (obviously it's the sites fault, not the person giving the credit...). PWInsider wrote practically all of that. Nevertheless - there was a rumour that Meltzer put in the Observer that Jamal may be brought in to have some allegiance with Cena to give the character "street cred". Maybe that's the truth.

Bischoff leading 3MW against the people that screwed him over has potential.

Kane Knight
12-16-2005, 03:35 PM
I hate it when the dumbass sites get the credit when they steal the news written by somebody else (obviously it's the sites fault, not the person giving the credit...). PWInsider wrote practically all of that.

Rajah generally sites their sources. I don't know about this particular article, but your complaint is pretty stupid.

Kane Knight
12-16-2005, 03:39 PM
bischoff gone for good, does that mean he might go to tna i would love that.

Cart ahead of the horse.

Cool King
12-16-2005, 09:44 PM
We got word today that Christy Hemme was released shortly after agreeing to a new WWE (http://rajah.com/base/#) contract. Industry insiders have been hell-bent on learning why she was let go, but no one is telling. Some go as far as to say that Management - outside of the McMahons - don't even know the reason.

TNA maybe?

Maybe she agreed to a new contract, signed it and then she was approached by some TNA guy and they had a better offer for her, so she took it.

Corkscrewed
12-16-2005, 09:53 PM
Something like that probably wouldn't be kept a secret.

Kane Knight
12-16-2005, 09:58 PM
TNA maybe?

Maybe she agreed to a new contract, signed it and then she was approached by some TNA guy and they had a better offer for her, so she took it.

Heavily unlikely.

6to1
12-16-2005, 10:11 PM
yea tna has alot less money then wwe and they will not waste it on her, they might go for her now for less money.

Savio
12-16-2005, 10:20 PM
I'd like to see Bishoff buy out smackdown and call it WCW smackdown.....but then everyone would get buried there.

Kane Knight
12-16-2005, 10:26 PM
yea tna has alot less money then wwe and they will not waste it on her, they might go for her now for less money.

How about a more simplistic answer?

Loose Cannon
12-16-2005, 10:39 PM
Best of 2005. lol

Savio
12-16-2005, 10:53 PM
I'm guessing Eddie vs Rey Cage match and ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Well I hope they add the 6 man "Smackdown Championship" match to the mix so I can see hassan one last time.

hb2k
12-17-2005, 06:55 AM
Rajah generally sites their sources. I don't know about this particular article, but your complaint is pretty stupid.

It was more a comment on dumbass sites in general (I didn't single out Rajah, it's just that reading them as credited reminded me), that blatantly leech (as in copy/paste) off the 2 good websites and don't even credit them. At least Rajah bothers to rewrite some of it...

It'll be interesting to see where they go with the Bischoff thing. I don't believe for a second that Vince is done humiliating him.

Kane Knight
12-17-2005, 11:02 AM
At this point, I doubt Eric's really gone longterm anyway. Just because they don't know if he'll be back doesn't mean it's time to break out the gold watch yet.