PDA

View Full Version : Promo on Raw last night (Spoilers)

Kane Knight
01-27-2004, 03:36 PM
Wow. That Taker vid was very "Ring"esque...

Think Vince saw Loopy's idea?

Loose Cannon
01-27-2004, 03:42 PM
Yeah that video was fk'n awesome. Did you see the when they showed Taker's face for like a second and he looked real evil.

Fryza
01-27-2004, 03:43 PM
Did you see the little part of the video that the nWo's video used? The little cut scene with the black circle folding like a tear in the film? That made me laugh.

Carry on.

wrestling_god
01-27-2004, 03:46 PM
Wow. That Taker vid was very "Ring"esque...

Think Vince saw Loopy's idea?
wow kaney you actually read what i post i only made that comment last night as it happened thanks for picking up on it

Head
01-27-2004, 03:55 PM
I bet his new outfit looks really stupid.

They should just bring him back as the old school Taker from like 91.

Glad to see him going back to the dead man though. They better let him use the tombstone.

Kane Knight
01-27-2004, 04:01 PM
wow kaney you actually read what i post i only made that comment last night as it happened thanks for picking up on it

Considering I rarely read your shit and just BARELY saw it when I posted here...

Of course, I was so totally present in the Raw threads, all 900 of them, reading every thread...

Kane Knight
01-27-2004, 04:01 PM
Did you see the little part of the video that the nWo's video used? The little cut scene with the black circle folding like a tear in the film? That made me laugh.

Carry on.

Good times. :D

Corkscrewed
01-27-2004, 04:03 PM
I want to see!!!

wrestling_god
01-27-2004, 04:06 PM
Considering I rarely read your shit and just BARELY saw it when I posted here...

Of course, I was so totally present in the Raw threads, all 900 of them, reading every thread...
uh the number of threads didnt hit double digits let alone triple besides that its in the main sticky .. :nono: moron

Disturbed316
01-27-2004, 04:13 PM
http://home.comcast.net/~robert.otto/Undtakerraw.wmv

wrestling_god
01-27-2004, 04:15 PM
nice :y:

Kane Knight
01-27-2004, 04:32 PM
uh the number of threads didnt hit double digits let alone triple besides that its in the main sticky .. :nono: moron

Uhhhh...Yeah...Hyperbole. Look it up...Moron...

Corkscrewed
01-27-2004, 04:37 PM
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*marks out louder than ilt_undertaker orgasming*

(see Casual Forum if you don't get that one... "Embarrassing Moments" thread)

wrestling_god
01-27-2004, 04:37 PM
Uhhhh...Yeah...Hyperbole. Look it up...Moron...
again i beleive you hurt my last feeling :nono:

Kane Knight
01-27-2004, 05:31 PM
again i beleive you hurt my last feeling :nono:

Again you come back with such wit that there is no reasonable comeback...

:roll:

SuperSlim
01-27-2004, 05:35 PM
that vid was a lil bit ringesque. very nice though. I prefer the Taker with the WM XIV attire

Tornado
01-27-2004, 06:13 PM
http://home.comcast.net/~robert.otto/Undtakerraw.wmv**Marks the fu</>ck out**

sensai86
01-27-2004, 06:26 PM
:y: :y: :y:

Taker Fan
01-27-2004, 06:30 PM
That video was awesome :D:):y:

Pegasus Crawford
01-27-2004, 07:17 PM
Anyong got a phone call after viewing that video? :lol:

I paused at the 2 moments where the Undertaker's face was shown in the video, and i was like.. "yikes."

But the gong = :y: :y: :y: :y: :y: :y: :y: :y: :y: :heart:

wrestling_god
01-27-2004, 07:24 PM
Again you come back with such wit that there is no reasonable comeback...

:roll:
the saddnes of you getting off on this :nono:

Joyrider
01-27-2004, 07:31 PM
that was ****ing amazing

Mikey
01-27-2004, 07:40 PM
The video was great :D

Innovator
01-27-2004, 08:24 PM
wow i just turned back into a 9 year old boy and marked out

Savio
01-27-2004, 08:53 PM

Carry on.
Yea I saw that

Kane Knight
01-27-2004, 10:38 PM
the saddnes of you getting off on this :nono:

Yes, in fact, I'm typing this one handed so I can continue getting off on it...

Kane Knight
01-27-2004, 10:38 PM
Anyong got a phone call after viewing that video? :lol:

:lol:

Kane Knight
01-27-2004, 10:39 PM
that vid was a lil bit ringesque. very nice though. I prefer the Taker with the WM XIV attire

Join the Club.

wrestling_god
01-27-2004, 10:40 PM
:wtf: Yes, in fact, I'm typing this one handed so I can continue getting off on it... :wtf: whatever it takes

Hired Hitman
01-27-2004, 10:53 PM
I got a phone call after viewing it :$

I jumped :$

Stupid Movies :$

...anyway, it was a wrong number... thank god :shifty:

...yeah, good video :eek:

Lets hope they make taker get out of the ground when he makes his return :cool:

Kane Knight
01-27-2004, 10:56 PM
I got a phone call after viewing it :$

I jumped :$

Stupid Movies :$

...anyway, it was a wrong number... thank god :shifty:

...yeah, good video :eek:

Lets hope they make taker get out of the ground when he makes his return :cool:

*whispers*

In one week...You will be buried...

Actually, that movie gave me some serious chills...And even better, when I was watching Ringu, one of my friends called me up...RIGHT at the end...

Savio
01-27-2004, 11:32 PM
My movie players always screw up videos.

FourFifty
01-27-2004, 11:58 PM
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :D :D :y: :yes: :y: :heart: :D :love: :heart: :drool:

need I say more?

Kane Knight
01-28-2004, 12:10 AM
need I say more?

"I Hate myself for that...."

A cookie to anyone who gets the reference...

V
01-28-2004, 12:24 AM
i didn't mark out as much as i did at the rumble

I jumped up and screamed when i heard the gong, i woke up my entire uncle's family.. they were all pissed off at me :(

Stickman
01-28-2004, 12:58 AM
That was a great video clip....kind of reminded me about the tape from the movie "the Ring"

#1-norm-fan
01-28-2004, 01:38 AM
What if this is all a swerve and Kane's opponent at Mania is actually the little girl from The Ring.

Taker Fan
01-28-2004, 01:53 AM
#1-wwf-fan and myself were discussing how this fued can continue to build without just promos and teaser videos. There are 6 RAWs before WrestleMania, and these are some ideas we came up with.

Week 1: Another creepy video, but a little bit longer

Week 2: Kane comes out on the microphone and says that he is not convinced that his brother is back. The lights go out again, and the ring turns blue, and Kane leaves with a bit of paranoia.

Week 3: Kane is shown at the graveyard where The Undertaker's Survivor Series tombstone is, and throughout the night Kane is shown digging up the grave, trying to convince himself that Taker is not alive. Kane finally realizes that the burial site is empty.

Week 4: Kane is on the microphone talking about how someone is trying to make him afraid, but he knows that The Undertaker is long gone. The lights go out, and there is some sort of creepy picture on the screen, and then Taker's voice goes over the arena and just says, "Kane, you cannot kill what is already dead. Brother vs. brother, WrestleMania." Kane then is convinced Taker is back and accepts.

Week 5: Kane just wins a match by squashing someone fairly easily, and then after his match the lights go out completely, and shortly after, the ring turns blue where you could see around it, and the Undertaker's druids are surrounding the ring all staring and pointing at Kane. The lights go out again completely, and the druids are gone.

Week 6: Kane cuts a promo about how he isn't afraid of The Undertaker. Suddenly, a lightning bolt hits the entrance ramp, and the gongs start to go off, and so do the lights. Kane looks towards the entrance ramp and sees nothing except for a cloud of smoke, Taker's voice comes over the arena and he says "Rest in Peace."

WrestleMania XX: The Undertaker makes his return and defeats Kane with the Tombstone

:):y:

Azriel
01-28-2004, 01:08 PM
One thing I was curious about the video. What was with the closeup of that throne? Is it supposed to symbolize something?

Kane Knight
01-28-2004, 01:28 PM
One thing I was curious about the video. What was with the closeup of that throne? Is it supposed to symbolize something?

Other than ripping off part of the whole "Ring" thing, there are a couple of possibilities...Especially since he was supposed to be the "Lord of Darkness."

Dazz
01-28-2004, 02:51 PM
That video was hot, Kane's initial reaction could have been better though, he didn't seem to care much.

But yes, the resemblance to The Ring is uncanny. They should have had a pic of Undertaker brushing his hair whilst looking ina mirror though. :shifty:

Kane Knight
01-28-2004, 02:53 PM
That video was hot, Kane's initial reaction could have been better though, he didn't seem to care much.

But yes, the resemblance to The Ring is uncanny. They should have had a pic of Undertaker brushing his hair whilst looking ina mirror though. :shifty:

I can't wait until Kane figures out that releasing his brother won't stop the killing...Only copying the titantron video and passing it on will save him...

Savio
01-28-2004, 02:58 PM
Week 1: Kane beats someone but when kane does his thing where fire comes out of the posts all that comes out is smoke and you hear a Gong.

Week 2: Kane comes out on the microphone and says he will burn who ever is doing the promo's. The ring turns blue.

Week 3: Kane says Taker is dead and some other things. Another taker video comes on. kane grabs a phto grapher and starts to take his frustrations out on him sercuirty comes out and kane beats them all up then does his fire thing.

Week 4: Kane is on the microphone talking about how someone is trying to messing with his head, but he knows that The Undertaker is long gone. The lights go out, and there is some sort of creepy picture on the screen, and then Taker's voice goes over the arena and just says, "you cannot kill what is already dead." Kane then is convinced Taker is back and accepts.

Week 5: Kane just wins a match by squashing someone fairly easily, and then after his match the lights go out completely, and shortly after, the ring turns blue where you could see around it, and the Undertaker's druids are surrounding the ring all staring and pointing at Kane. The lights go out again completely, and the druids are gone.

Week 6: Kane calls out his brother and the lights go off after awhile the light go back on you see Kane (knocked out) on a taker crusifix (sp?).

WrestleMania XX: The Undertaker vs Kane in a inferno, casket, or some other special match.
:y:
I changed it a bit.

Dazz
01-28-2004, 02:59 PM
I can't wait until Kane figures out that releasing his brother won't stop the killing...Only copying the titantron video and passing it on will save him...

Surely the fans in the arena are doomed though. :(

Disturbed316
01-28-2004, 03:08 PM
and the people who downloaded that video I gave the link to :eek:

Unless, we all make copies and pass it on, like KK said :wtf:

Kane Knight
01-28-2004, 03:13 PM

Surely the fans in the arena are doomed though. :(

Yeah...

They will soon ALL be wrestling Dark Matches...:eek:

The Outlaw
01-29-2004, 11:45 AM
*downloading*

Corkscrewed
01-29-2004, 05:18 PM
This gives me an idea. Maybe I can take some previous wrestling clips and make a Ring video featuring Vince.

Oh wait, that was already done. :(