PDA

View Full Version : R.I.P. Tim White

Marc the Smark
12-18-2005, 11:50 PM
Well we all saw what happened tonight. Such a tragedy.

Post your favorite Tim White moments. :'( :shifty:

kinglacoste
12-18-2005, 11:52 PM
what happened

Joey Slugs
12-18-2005, 11:55 PM
:lol: this might go down as the funniest "tasteless" thing they have ever done.

V
12-19-2005, 12:06 AM
For those wondering what happend...

I forget the interviewer's name but he was interviewing tim white at a bar.

Asked about how he got injured in the hell in a cell match, Tim drinks a glass of beer

Asked about how his shoulder is doing, Tim drinks a glass of beer

asked some other stuff, but he just kept drinking beer. Tim eventually took the mic and said that he took out all his anger about his injury on his family and friends, they all stopped talking to him, and his injury is giving him a lot of physical pain too.

Then the interviewer said "we wish you a white christmas! Get it... White... Tim White"

Tim gets out a gun and the interviewer gets scared. Tim goes off screen, the interviewer says "no don't do that" and we hear a gun shot =\

they killed off timmie white :o

RemyRed
12-19-2005, 12:14 AM
LOL. WWE rules.

Boondock Saint
12-19-2005, 12:28 AM
LOL WTF?

Kane Knight
12-19-2005, 12:36 AM
For those wondering what happend...

I forget the interviewer's name but he was interviewing tim white at a bar.

Asked about how he got injured in the hell in a cell match, Tim drinks a glass of beer

Asked about how his shoulder is doing, Tim drinks a glass of beer

asked some other stuff, but he just kept drinking beer. Tim eventually took the mic and said that he took out all his anger about his injury on his family and friends, they all stopped talking to him, and his injury is giving him a lot of physical pain too.

Then the interviewer said "we wish you a white christmas! Get it... White... Tim White"

Tim gets out a gun and the interviewer gets scared. Tim goes off screen, the interviewer says "no don't do that" and we hear a gun shot =\

they killed off timmie white :o

LOLWTF

FourFifty
12-19-2005, 12:42 AM
...The ref?

V
12-19-2005, 12:43 AM
yup

BigDaddyCool
12-19-2005, 12:45 AM
odd as balls.

Kapoutman
12-19-2005, 12:50 AM
At least they learned something from the Pillman-Austin skit.

Keep the guns on PPV.

Lock Jaw
12-19-2005, 12:50 AM
There is no death on WWE programming.

Al Wilson made a full recovery.

Paul Bearer is enjoying his new life in a cement block now that he has airholes.

Tim White found religion and became a Holy Man.

Indifferent Clox
12-19-2005, 12:53 AM
i bet undertaker resurects tim white as teh undereefer.. oh wait that'd be rob van dam

Mr. Nerfect
12-19-2005, 12:55 AM
YES! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I pissed myself laughing at that segment! Classic! :lol:

Corkscrewed
12-19-2005, 12:58 AM
roflmao... what the hell.

That was totally random.

Anybody Thrilla
12-19-2005, 02:19 AM
Why the fucking fuck?

HaTeR
12-19-2005, 04:26 AM
Undertaker def. Randy Orton (Hell in a Cell Match)
MNM def. Psicosis & Super Crazy
World Tag Team Champions Big Show & Kane def. WWE Tag Team Champions Batista & Rey Mysterio
Tim White def. Tim White
Chris Benoit def. Booker T
Kid Kash def. Juventud
JBL def. Matt Hardy
Lashley def. William Regal & Paul Burchill (Handicap Match)

Cuzziebro
12-19-2005, 04:35 AM
Does anyone (such as Saviour) have the segment that they can post?

Dave Youell
12-19-2005, 07:52 AM
Tim White > Katie Vick

PorkSoda
12-19-2005, 08:08 AM
Watch Tim White return on Raw tonight looking just fine.

Xero
12-19-2005, 10:08 AM
Whoever (I think it was BDC) said that the WWE can't fire anyone the right way, they were right.

Watch this come up in a few days...
WWE.com: WWE.com has just learned that Tim White's corpse has been released. We wish it the best of luck in the future.

For some odd, odd reason I see them bringing him back as a zombie for either Taker or Boogeyman. They can cover him in worms and he can be Boogeyman's official reffree.

Dave Youell
12-19-2005, 10:16 AM
For some odd, odd reason I see them bringing him back as a zombie for either Taker or Boogeyman. They can cover him in worms and he can be Boogeyman's official reffree.

It's scary how on the money that could be :eek:

Dave Youell
12-19-2005, 10:17 AM
Oh and for the record, Tim White's last match wasn't the HIAC, he did Mania 20 didn't he?

Xero
12-19-2005, 11:16 AM
Oh and for the record, Tim White's last match wasn't the HIAC, he did Mania 20 didn't he?
Yeah, I think he did the evening gowen match and maybe one other. But he was out for a long while before that.

Kane Knight
12-19-2005, 11:19 AM
Yeah, I think he did the evening gowen match and maybe one other. But he was out for a long while before that.

Tenacious Z? :?:

jerichoholic169
12-19-2005, 12:08 PM
wasnt he ref for the jericho-christian matches, particularly the cage match where christian got injured....stupid WWE logic.

Xero
12-19-2005, 12:11 PM
Tenacious Z? :?:
Gown*

He had nothing on Stacy Keibler. :shifty:

Kane Knight
12-19-2005, 12:53 PM
Gown*

He had nothing on Stacy Keibler. :shifty:

SHE GOT LEGS!

V
12-19-2005, 01:47 PM
the interviewer (god what the fuck is the guys name) said "your last big referee match" so yeah, technical truth. I guess they want us to forget that detail.

They could always bring him back. the suicide is off screen. Maybe they'll show that all he did was shoot his dog

Mike the Metal Ed
12-19-2005, 02:00 PM
http://timmywhitemyspace.ytmnd.com/

dablackguy
12-19-2005, 02:37 PM
Tim White = ratings

Savio
12-19-2005, 02:44 PM
:lol:

Kane Knight
12-19-2005, 02:44 PM
the interviewer (god what the fuck is the guys name) said "your last big referee match" so yeah, technical truth. I guess they want us to forget that detail.

They could always bring him back. the suicide is off screen. Maybe they'll show that all he did was shoot his dog

Fuck that shit. He'll become part of Taker's new Ministry. The WWE would never go the "Common sense" route

V
12-19-2005, 02:46 PM
http://timmywhitemyspace.ytmnd.com/
ROFL

Xero
12-19-2005, 02:56 PM
LOL, was it really THAT loud?

Skippord
12-19-2005, 02:57 PM
That was probably my favorite part of the PPV besides Kid Kash

Londoner
12-19-2005, 02:59 PM
All I can say is: WTF@this thread.....

Xero
12-19-2005, 03:02 PM
SHE GOT LEGS!
Yeah, twice as many as Zach.

Well, if you want to get technical, more like 1/4-1/2 as many. :shifty:

The Greater Power
12-19-2005, 04:51 PM
http://timwhitetenbell.ytmnd.com/
http://timewhite.ytmnd.com/
http://timwhitesuicide.ytmnd.com/

Thriller
12-19-2005, 05:22 PM
Can someone explain to me how They blow up a car dedicated to Eddie and it causes a huge up roar but someone commiting suicide real or fake is laughable.

Cool King
12-19-2005, 05:32 PM
http://img347.imageshack.us/img347/9143/twl7dt.png

KingofOldSchool
12-19-2005, 05:35 PM
http://timwhitesuicide.ytmnd.com/

LOL

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

LMAO

dalegendkilla
12-19-2005, 06:12 PM
If I try to think like WWE's sick mind, they were going for something that might happen in a stupid comedy.

Except, Tim White is a real person. Not a television character....

I'd love to sit in the WWE's creative room just to hear their responces to that suggestion:

Dumbass WWE writers: Great idea! Sha\ll we show blood and guts? Too far? Don't you think we're going far enough.

Londoner
12-19-2005, 06:16 PM
I would love to hear what goes on in a WWE storyline meeting these days, they must have some bizarre conversations about what to do next.

Xero
12-19-2005, 06:19 PM
(The night of Armageddon)

Vince: DAMMIT! What the hell am I supposed to do!? I have to fill this five minute spot on the card... You guys think of something and just tell the worker what to do, I'm too busy.

(Vince leaves)

Write: Okay, time to go through the Russo bin and the random worker who hasn't been on TV in a while bin...

Kane Knight
12-19-2005, 06:29 PM
Can someone explain to me how They blow up a car dedicated to Eddie and it causes a huge up roar but someone commiting suicide real or fake is laughable.

Yeah, I can't see how doing something disrespectful in the name of someone who's actually dead is different than a fake suicide! OMG I NEED IT EXPLAINED!

Batsu
12-19-2005, 08:33 PM
It's official. The World Wrestlecrap Federation is upon us.

Drakul
12-20-2005, 03:15 AM
I actually see that to. as soon as I heard about the whole thing happening I thought he will come back as some zombie.

Dave Youell
12-20-2005, 06:06 AM
How about a new Zombie stable with the Boogeyman and The Undertaker leading?

Chavo Classic
12-20-2005, 10:53 AM
Sky Box Office has apprently edited out the end of the Tim White segment in the reruns of the Armageddon PPV <s>for sensitivity issues </s> becuse it's fucking stupid

Kane Knight
12-20-2005, 11:12 AM

*dong*

*tick tock*

*worm eating*

What, did Taker bang Stephanie?

Kane Knight
12-20-2005, 11:13 AM
Sky Box Office has apprently edited out the end of the Tim White segment in the reruns of the Armageddon PPV because nobody gives a shit

CSL
12-20-2005, 11:17 AM

<font color=white>Well they would need more than just 'Taker and Boogeyman...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v325/supermercado/PapaShango1.jpg

Well they couldn't stay away from Charlie for too long now could they?</font>

TerranRich
12-20-2005, 11:24 AM
It all makes sense now!

No, wait... No it doesn't...

hb2k
12-20-2005, 12:16 PM
How about a new Zombie stable with the Boogeyman and The Undertaker leading

I love it.

The Undertaker,
The Boogeyman,
Papa Shango,
Time White's ghost,
Matt Hardy's push,
Stephanie McMahon's talent...

Any more?

Xero
12-20-2005, 12:22 PM
Shawn Michaels' Smile

CSL
12-20-2005, 12:46 PM
<font color=white>Ric Flair's muscle defintion
Lex Luger's life</font>

hb2k
12-20-2005, 12:49 PM
Eric Bischoff's self-respect.

Lex Luger's life

Ba-ZING!

owenbrown
12-20-2005, 01:04 PM
It all makes sense now!

No, wait... No it doesn't...

Theres SENSE involved here?! :wtf: :shifty:

TerranRich
12-20-2005, 03:54 PM
Obviously... the sense of smell, that is.

Kane Knight
12-20-2005, 04:17 PM
Yeah, they haven't evenipcked up the corpse yet. :nono:

Loose Cannon
12-20-2005, 09:48 PM
LOL @ that emo song one

Kane Knight
12-20-2005, 11:01 PM
http://rajah.com/base/node/4499

Today at Tim White's bar The Friendly Tap they had a sign up announcing the bare was closed. There was a sign up on the door saying "Closed due to a family emergency." They are really playing up last night's angle in which Tim White shot himself.

http://rajah.com/base/node/4501

John Fischer sent the following:
I emailed the webmaster of Friendlytap.com (White's bar) about Tim White. This is the response I got:
Hello, thank you for your inquiry about the Armageddon PPV incident involving Tim White. In the world of professional wrestling, nothing is what it seems. Did Tim White actually die in "real life?" No. Did his wrestling persona die on WWE television? This is unknown.
What is known is that Tim White does what everyone in society does. His job.
Tim has been a loyal employee of World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc. for over 20 years and it is a good thing to get camera time in a vast sea of entertainers.
Did morals play a part in Tim's decision. We, and he, believe so. Unfortunately, with the recent passing of WWE Superstar (and friend of Tim White) Eddie Guerrero, people have been outraged at what transpired. Please be aware, that sometimes storylines are created over a long period of time. Just because this angle happened after the death of Eddie Guerrero doesn't mean that Tim or the WWE is disrespecting his memory.
The WWE produces television. Please be aware, that sometime things happen beyond the realm of television which doesn't change the course of the product. If a show is based on a murderer and a character passes away in real life, they do not re-write it. They write that character out of the story and the show goes on. Is this cold and heartless? No. It may be sad to the fans, but it doesn't take away from the product.
If this happened on a show like CSI and an actor passed away in real life, they will not re-write the show and turn it into a program about everything but death. It is just the natural course of events that transpire throughout the course of television history.
Please be aware that the WWE product is just television and entertainment. It's just up to the fans to decide how far they want to see into the product.
While we are not here to defend the actions that happened on the Pay Per View, we support Tim's decision in the way he portrays his character on television.
Thank you for your inquiries,
webmaster@friendlytap.com

Pepsi Man
12-20-2005, 11:13 PM
Slightly off topic, I think I'll always be a Tim White fan.

Kane Knight
12-20-2005, 11:33 PM
I disagree with the above comments, BTW (The ones I posted, not The PEp).

In CSI, almost every episode deals with a death. EVERY episode deals with rape, murder, or some other very serious crime. People die on that show all the time.

In the WWE, people don't.

Shortly after the death of Eddie Guerrero, they "violated" "Eddie's" Lowrider, "killing" Taker.

Shortly after that, Tim White "kills" himself.

Number of times CSI has had a gun in a storyline? Too many to count.

Number of times the WWF/E has done it...This is what, four?

IT's not quite the same.

Pepsi Man
12-20-2005, 11:39 PM

In CSI, almost every episode deals with a death. EVERY episode deals with rape, murder, or some other very serious crime. People die on that show all the time.

Shortly after the death of Eddie Guerrero, they "violated" "Eddie's" Lowrider, "killing" Taker.

IT's not quite the same.
But we're wrestling fans. We're not supposed to remember what happens from week to week, so it's supposed to be easy to convince us that this sort of angle happens all the time in the WWE.

MVP
12-20-2005, 11:42 PM
Just curious, what is the relevance to the suicide angle to any storyline in WWE right now?

Kane Knight
12-20-2005, 11:56 PM
Just curious, what is the relevance to the suicide angle to any storyline in WWE right now?

5?

Drakul
12-21-2005, 03:01 AM
The WWE will turn around and say he shot a rat,not himself or something and that Tim now "takes his anger out on rats" and stuff. I never saw it but I'm told you never saw him actually shoot himself, you just heard the noise.

Eunos
12-21-2005, 04:25 AM
Did i miss something

WWE did a suicide angle?

Sounds abit sick..

I mean an employee passed away not that long ago and their already doing these type of Angles?

meh..I don't know.

What Would Kevin Do?
12-21-2005, 05:06 AM
HAHHAHAHHH!!HAHHAHA HOLY SHIT TAZZ IS GOLD!!

"Irritable Bowel Syndrome.... Is it THAT bad?"

I LOVE TAZZ!

hb2k
12-21-2005, 08:27 AM

IT's not quite the same.

Also, there's a difference in the perception of the shows. Wrestling/casual fans may know that it's fixed/predetermined/etc, but they don't look at it like an acting performance - credits don't roll at the end of the show saying "Triple H by Paul Levesque". The way people view wrestling is so different to the way they view sitcoms and dramas and whatever, but I'm not sure WWE knows that. That's why they did that crap with Orton...with Cowboy bleeding, Josh possessed, because they think they can get away with it. But in reality, it doesn't fit, and it sucked. Likewise, with the more serious angles, they hit harder in an environment like wrestling, which is why there's more of a reaction when they do the crap like the miscarriages and suicides and other garbage like that.

Kane Knight
12-21-2005, 10:27 AM
Also, there's a difference in the perception of the shows. Wrestling/casual fans may know that it's fixed/predetermined/etc, but they don't look at it like an acting performance - credits don't roll at the end of the show saying "Triple H by Paul Levesque". The way people view wrestling is so different to the way they view sitcoms and dramas and whatever, but I'm not sure WWE knows that. That's why they did that crap with Orton...with Cowboy bleeding, Josh possessed, because they think they can get away with it. But in reality, it doesn't fit, and it sucked. Likewise, with the more serious angles, they hit harder in an environment like wrestling, which is why there's more of a reaction when they do the crap like the miscarriages and suicides and other garbage like that.

Right. Wrestling only works as long as we can suspend the disbelief. Josh being possessed was, using the CSI analogy, the equivalent of Grissom and Brown stumbling upon a device in Giza that opened a portal to other worlds, where they discover an ancient alien race is enslaving humans by posing as the Gods of ancient mythology.

They've tried to sell it as "real" for so long, even at one point inviting us backstage, sometimes breaking KAYFABE themselves, especially when you had faces AND heels profess their feelings for Eddie...

...And they don't get why people might have an issue with this.

I don't really mind, I think it's no more poor taste than a lot of shit they've done of late, but I think it's worth pointing out that such an argument as was put forth was rather...BULLSHIT.

CharismaInjection
12-21-2005, 10:30 AM
Sometimes I wonder what the hell's going on down at WWE.

hb2k
12-21-2005, 10:36 AM
I wasn't offended by it - it was too stupid to really get upset about.

Chavo Classic
12-21-2005, 10:40 AM
I wasn't offended by it - it was too stupid to really get upset about.

It wasn't offensive to me either, it was just very very confusing.

I can understand why some pressure groups might be up-tight about the issue of suicide being exploited on television, but the industry will always retaliate the old "it's just sports entertainment" argument.

jerichoholic169
12-21-2005, 10:54 AM
its just too stupid for me. Guy commits suicide off camera, commentators act shocked for all of, um, two seconds and then carry on as if nothing happened at all. Yeah really believable.

In the last few months we've had racist comments, suicide, wrecking a dead persons car, quasi-terrorists (the whole Hassan angle smacked of it), kurt wanting dirty gutterslut sex, etc. It really begs the question as to what they're going to try and do next.....

BlackDawn2024
12-21-2005, 11:52 AM
racist comments, suicide, wrecking a dead persons car, quasi-terrorists (the whole Hassan angle smacked of it), kurt wanting dirty gutterslut sex, etc.

And all of that happened in the same damn year!(Didn't it? That WWE memory span is killing me)

But seriously, this whole thing just makes me chuckle. I didn't actually see it, but I would give my left nut to be a fly on the wall for a few days to see them coming up with storylines. I'd love to be in on the conversations.

Jonster
12-21-2005, 12:40 PM
Tim White didn't kill himself... He just shot a puppy.

Fox
12-21-2005, 12:51 PM
This is the stupidest fucking thing the WWE has ever done.

Kane Knight
12-21-2005, 02:18 PM
Tim White didn't kill himself... He killed a kitten.

Kane Knight
12-21-2005, 02:18 PM
And all of that happened in the same damn year!(Didn't it? That WWE memory span is killing me)

But seriously, this whole thing just makes me chuckle. I didn't actually see it, but I would give my left nut to be a fly on the wall for a few days to see them coming up with storylines. I'd love to be in on the conversations.

It's funny because it's so damn stupid (And pretty tasteless).