PDA

View Full Version : HHH or Cena?

Ruien
12-22-2005, 11:21 PM
Who would you rather have the WWE title right now, Cena or HHH?

I would perfer HHH, just because I still like him. But, I know a lot of people on here are sick of him. Would you rather have him get the title from Cena than Cena keeping it?

Innovator
12-22-2005, 11:32 PM
According to Trips on Regis, Trips wants the title...AND YOU DON'T LIE TO REGIS

Destor
12-22-2005, 11:34 PM
H. I know the Internet hates the guy, and thats fine; but H is the man.
I now await to KKK'd.

Innovator
12-22-2005, 11:38 PM
This year has made me warm up to HHH again.

I also drove by the WWE Headquarters today and my iPod decided to play HHH's theme song at that time. That means without a shadow of a doubt that HHH is a God.

Mr. JL
12-22-2005, 11:43 PM
Fuck HHH, I'd still prefer the shit that Cena puts out currently over another Triple H title run.

owenbrown
12-22-2005, 11:48 PM
Neither.... because Kurt Angle or Kane is gonna win it at New Year's Revolution.

McLegend
12-22-2005, 11:51 PM
Neither.... because Kurt Angle or Kane is gonna win it at New Year's Revolution.
Highly doubt it.

Rather have Cena with the Title now. If HHH were to some how get it though I wouldn't be upset.

Kane Knight
12-22-2005, 11:55 PM
Cena.

This isn't a "hate on HHH" thing, because HHH can be awesome when he tries, I'd just like to see Cena bust loose.

owenbrown
12-23-2005, 12:07 AM
Highly doubt it.

Rather have Cena with the Title now. If HHH were to some how get it though I wouldn't be upset.

Well if there isn't another choice then I would rather go with Cena.

mike627
12-23-2005, 12:17 AM
I wolud rather have HHH w/the belt.I have lost intrest in cena..

ddpBANG
12-23-2005, 12:21 AM
I wolud rather have HHH w/the belt.I have lost intrest in cena..

James Steele
12-23-2005, 01:43 AM
CHRIS FUCKING JERICHO!!!!!

Enjay
12-23-2005, 01:47 AM
Who's Chris Fucking Jericho? I'd rather see Cena.

Fox
12-23-2005, 02:30 AM
I'm trying to answer this question, but I honestly don't give a shit about the World Title anymore.

ThruTheWire
12-23-2005, 02:37 AM
the H man is king.

Sting Fan
12-23-2005, 02:47 AM
Cena for a bit longer, HHH to take the belt at WM.

Dorkchop
12-23-2005, 02:50 AM

The WWE won't give Kane the title. He's been around for 8 years and has held the title for one day.

FourFifty
12-23-2005, 03:19 AM
Neither.... because <strike>Kurt Angle or</strike> Kane is gonna win it at New Year's Revolution.

:yes::y:

Not spoilers, just high hopes.

FourFifty
12-23-2005, 03:20 AM
Who's Chris Fucking Jericho? I'd rather see Cena.

Hang your head in shame! Every time someone says they'd rather see Cena over Jericho somewhere a fairy drops down DEAD!

CharismaInjection
12-23-2005, 04:48 AM
HHH.

Cena sucks.

Extreme Angle
12-23-2005, 04:55 AM
HHH because he's a wrestling GAWD!

CharismaInjection
12-23-2005, 05:01 AM
that's JBL you idiot.

Skippord
12-23-2005, 05:04 AM
This year has made me warm up to HHH again.

I also drove by the WWE Headquarters today and my iPod decided to play HHH's theme song at that time. That means without a shadow of a doubt that HHH is a God.

Or Satan Depending on your point of view

but HHH cause I like HHH as a wrestler better than Cena

CharismaInjection
12-23-2005, 05:07 AM
HHH may have held the title way too often, but he's a good wrestler and can put on good matches.

Cena needs to be carried in all his matches.

Extreme Angle
12-23-2005, 05:12 AM
i know its JBL but i couldn't remember HHH's is it, because i'm that damb good? or is it because i am that good?

CharismaInjection
12-23-2005, 05:13 AM
i know its JBL but i couldn't remember HHH's is it, because i'm that damb good? or is it because i am that good?

:wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

Because I'm that damn good.

NeoGeo
12-23-2005, 05:38 AM
Cena

D Mac
12-23-2005, 05:55 AM
HHH.

Cena sucks.

Afterlife
12-23-2005, 06:10 AM
I'd like the title to change hands AT SOME FUCKING POINT. I don't care to who, or how, or why, but WHEN is definitely a big fat SOON.

Pinnacle Charisma
12-23-2005, 06:15 AM
I hated HHH having so many title runs as much as anyone on the internet did but HHH knows how to be entertaining (an art that Cena has yet to master) and it makes sense for the HHH to have the title on the road to wrestlemania.

Sting Fan
12-23-2005, 07:04 AM
Good god, the HHH hate from 12 months ago is now Cena hate.

Yep the Smarks are so much better than the marks. Truth of the matter is a lot of people on the internet just want to be different and will shit on whoever is champ.

Why bother watching?

Pinnacle Charisma
12-23-2005, 07:25 AM
Good god, the HHH hate from 12 months ago is now Cena hate.

Yep the Smarks are so much better than the marks. Truth of the matter is a lot of people on the internet just want to be different and will shit on whoever is champ.

Why bother watching?

If people are trying to be different on the internet wouldn’t it more appropriate if people said they liked Cena or HHH.

And people are entitled to their opinion just because their Champ doesn’t mean we have to enjoy them.

Guardian Devil
12-23-2005, 09:08 AM
I don't particularly enjoy Cena, but having the belt not change hands every month is bringing in some decent credibility. Frankly, if he carries it until WM, I wouldn't be dissapointed. Big payoff for somebody to knock him off if he makes it to WM clean.

McDoogle
12-23-2005, 09:15 AM
Maybe Trips will win the royal rumble and take off Cena at wrestlemania. Has a heel ever won the title at a mainevent at wrestlemania?

D Mac
12-23-2005, 09:18 AM
Maybe Trips will win the royal rumble and take off Cena at wrestlemania. Has a heel ever won the title at a mainevent at wrestlemania?

I think Stone Cold did at WM X7. Beating down The Rock with steel chair shots and pinning him.

McDoogle
12-23-2005, 09:25 AM
Oh yeaaaaaaa. Weren't they both faces going into that match though and Vince and Stone Cold joined together? Im talking about a fued where you know that one wrestler was a face and the other a heel.

Xero
12-23-2005, 09:35 AM
Hunter..... PERIOD.

Even if Cena was able to "bust out" in his current gimmick I'd still prefer Trips. Cena has great charisma, but it's hard to take a rapper as champion in this day and age seriously.

Kane Knight
12-23-2005, 10:33 AM
Who's Chris Fucking Jericho?

Two people. Chris Benoit, fucking Jericho. They would be joined at the pelvis during their title reign.

Tazz: You gotta pop them hips, cole!
Cole: (Masturbates furiously)
Jericho: You said you'd pull out!
Benoit: :o

JH
12-23-2005, 10:35 AM
Cena is my favorite and i enjoy him as champ but i am looking forward to the Cena-Triple H feud that is destined to happen and i say why not let Trips have another run with it and put on some headline matches with Cena the way he did with Batista

JH
12-23-2005, 10:37 AM

Trips won a 4 way at Mania cant remember which number but it was against Foley,Rock and i think Show if i'm wrong on the 4th someone correct me
But Trips was heel a retained the gold and he was the 1st and currently only heel to walk out of Mania World Champion

Morgan
12-23-2005, 11:39 AM
Cena. Can't stand him, but I'd rather not have another H title reign just yet. Still holding out for Angle a little.

Rob
12-23-2005, 12:05 PM
HHH having the title is what turned fans off the product. So it must be a great idea to put the belt back on him :roll:

Innovator
12-23-2005, 12:59 PM
HHH having the title is what turned fans off the product. So it must be a great idea to put the belt back on him :roll:You're right, lets continue with the anal exams

James Steele
12-23-2005, 01:31 PM
CHRIS FUCKING JERICHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Xero
12-23-2005, 01:34 PM

!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kane Knight
12-23-2005, 02:04 PM
HHH having the title is what turned fans off the product. So it must be a great idea to put the belt back on him :roll:

I'm telling you, the fans turning off the channel is proof that he's a good heel! ;)

Y3J
12-23-2005, 02:09 PM
HHH

Savio
12-23-2005, 02:14 PM
I can stand seeing cena with the title cuz there's still some people we didn't see him face.
----------------------------
Batista it just to boring with his reign I'd rather see JBL or Orton beat him.

Savio
12-23-2005, 02:16 PM
But if were going by James Steele rules

EDDIE FUCKING GUERRERO......or Hassan.

(to beat batista)

94 SVT Cobra
12-23-2005, 02:54 PM
Neither, both have either lost there appeal to me as main even status (HHH) or i just never liked them since before they could think they can rap (Cena) and wrestle and honestly get away with it. ANY WAY id like to see angle or kane as champ, as i feel one of them deserves it just to break the fact that cena is STILL champ.....god damn

Latino Rhys
12-23-2005, 03:18 PM
i would rather see eugene hold it than cena

UmbrellaCorporation
12-23-2005, 05:34 PM
Triple H easily. I used to care for Cena (as a heel), got bored of him (as a face), but now he's actually not too terrible, in my opinion. Always have been a Triple H mark though.

Rob
12-23-2005, 07:18 PM
I'm telling you, the fans turning off the channel is proof that he's a good heel! ;)

LOL that was pretty good.

Sting Fan
12-23-2005, 09:41 PM
If people are trying to be different on the internet wouldn’t it more appropriate if people said they liked Cena or HHH.

And people are entitled to their opinion just because their Champ doesn’t mean we have to enjoy them.

Its not so much hating the champ as i am not a fan of every champ around. My major problem is the way people are all over a guys nuts and then as soon as he gets the belt "everyone" hates him.

It just seems so stupid.

To me JBL is case in point, when he first got the strap people wanted to see him lose so quickly, then when it became obvious his time was almost up everyone was all over his nuts.

Just an observation of something that annoys me.

Xero
12-23-2005, 09:45 PM
Its not so much hating the champ as i am not a fan of every champ around. My major problem is the way people are all over a guys nuts and then as soon as he gets the belt "everyone" hates him.

It just seems so stupid.

To me JBL is case in point, when he first got the strap people wanted to see him lose so quickly, then when it became obvious his time was almost up everyone was all over his nuts.

What? Not many people were worshiping JBL before he became champion, then he was and it was basically split half and half. Then more people (smarks, anyway) liked JBL than hated him.

Cena is the exact opposite. Everyone loved him before the title and then he got it. He bombed (in more ways than one). Not because people don't like him as champion, but because people hated (as in just plain not like versus heel heat) the way the WWE treated him, dumbing him down.

Honestly, though, he wasn't really that special even when he was a heel.

Gone Mad
12-23-2005, 10:02 PM
If they could make him like they did before, then I'd pick Cena... but I really like HHH now. Hell, I was gonna buy his figure today, that's how much. Plus H needs to hold onto the spinning belt just once, just because that will look hilarious.

zach
12-23-2005, 10:04 PM
it really doesn't matter who has the belt at this point, because they're all pretty much meaningless.

The Naitch
12-23-2005, 10:04 PM
Too bad we didn't get a chance to see Cena vs. Eugene :nono:

G-wrath
12-23-2005, 10:05 PM
Giving that ultimadum is like saying: "Would you rather die by burning or drowning?"

G-wrath
12-23-2005, 10:06 PM
Too bad we didn't get a chance to see Cena vs. Eugene :nono:

Retard vs. Retard?

The Naitch
12-23-2005, 10:25 PM
shut the fuck up ho

Kane Knight
12-23-2005, 10:53 PM

It just seems so stupid.

1. Don't be ignorant.

2. Get your facts straight.

John Cena was over because he had a cutting edge sort of "risqué" character. He freestyled, trashing faces and heels, and even though he was the "bad guy," He was so entertaining people loved him anyway. He was like Austin in that he could have FU'd a Fetus, and the pro lifers would still mark out.

Now. Why did people turn on such a great character?

Because.

They changed.

The Character.

The title has nothing to do with it. They figured he's getting popped, so turn him totally babyface. Making poopy jokes, kissing ass instead of being a badass.

Yeah, it's so hypocritical of the smarks to like someone when they're on fire, and not when he starts to SUCK.

Now, JBL we were all over from the day we saw his new shtick in action. A lot of us had to admit we were wrong within a week of predictions that this was a shit gimmick. The only reservations the smark community had was that he STILL can't wrestle.

You have shown a blatant disregard for the reality behind the situations you have condemned, and thus are guilty of the first commandment of TPWW:

I. Thou Shalt Not Be Retarded.

G-wrath
12-23-2005, 11:09 PM
shut the fuck up ho
Oh, you were serious? :p

The Naitch
12-23-2005, 11:11 PM
:naughty:

Sting Fan
12-24-2005, 04:34 AM
1. Don't be ignorant.

2. Get your facts straight.

John Cena was over because he had a cutting edge sort of "risqué" character. He freestyled, trashing faces and heels, and even though he was the "bad guy," He was so entertaining people loved him anyway. He was like Austin in that he could have FU'd a Fetus, and the pro lifers would still mark out.

Now. Why did people turn on such a great character?

Because.

They changed.

The Character.

The title has nothing to do with it. They figured he's getting popped, so turn him totally babyface. Making poopy jokes, kissing ass instead of being a badass.

Yeah, it's so hypocritical of the smarks to like someone when they're on fire, and not when he starts to SUCK.

Now, JBL we were all over from the day we saw his new shtick in action. A lot of us had to admit we were wrong within a week of predictions that this was a shit gimmick. The only reservations the smark community had was that he STILL can't wrestle.

You have shown a blatant disregard for the reality behind the situations you have condemned, and thus are guilty of the first commandment of TPWW:

I. Thou Shalt Not Be Retarded.

I completely disagree, Cena was never cutting edge, he never really did anything special, he was always poop/boob jokes and sub par wrestling skill the only difference was back then everyone caught it now he only disses Heels, yep huge difference.

Cena got over not because he dissed faces and heel but because the guy had (has) charaisma out the whazzo. The number one thing going against Cena right now is the belt and his constant retaining of it in the same circumstances time and time again. Does this make me turn on him? No what it does is make me pissed that WWE has dropped the ball once again.

Also as I am sure you will point out "When was the last time Cena freestyled?" I can point you to numerous pages of bitching where people were going "Oh Mc'Mahon never listens to us, if Cena stopped rapping we would take him seriously."

Here we are people and still the bitching continues it is proof that Mc Mahon and WWE as a whole are fighting a losing battle with smarks unless he declares Angle and Benoit champions forever. And then people would bitch that one is lower than the other.

Now had I said Orton didnt change then I would be retarded but as it is I just dont see it.

Kane Knight
12-24-2005, 09:17 AM
LOL Bullshit.

Pete
12-24-2005, 12:38 PM
I think Kane Knight thinks 'retarded' actually means 'disagreement'

Kane Knight
12-24-2005, 01:11 PM
I think "retarded" is "handicapped."

It's not the fact that he's disagreeing with me, it's that he's ranting about shit with no real factual basis.

You know, like Pete.

Please though, continue with this Kane Knight Konspiracy. :D It amuses me that people make up stories about me online.

94 SVT Cobra
12-24-2005, 02:09 PM
I just hope that cena hasnt given thousands of wwe fans a perception of a "good" freestyle....what he was doing wasnt even freestyling, he went to slow and spaced the bars to far apart really. Go to letsbeef.com to see look up either a guy named N.I.G. or Easton Hill....thats what REAL freestyling sounds like, not john cenas mother gooseries.

Kane Knight
12-24-2005, 02:17 PM
I just hope that cena hasnt given thousands of wwe fans a perception of a "good" freestyle....what he was doing wasnt even freestyling, he went to slow and spaced the bars to far apart really. Go to letsbeef.com to see look up either a guy named N.I.G. or Easton Hill....thats what REAL freestyling sounds like, not john cenas mother gooseries.

Believe it or not, very few people are as good as they claim to be in theWWE.

John Cena is not a rapper, but he plays one on TV. And he plays it well.

He doesn't need to be Dre or Eminem or Easton Hill to be good enough to rap on TV. He needs to be convincing enough to get a bunch fo people to buy it. Just like selling a move. No more, no less.

Also, since rap and freestyling don't have any one specific technique, saying that it was too slow is kind of...How do we say it...Retarded.

"Shit dawg, dat nigga can't freestyle! He be busting in 6/8, not 12/8!"

Sting Fan
12-24-2005, 03:27 PM
LOL Bullshit.

:wave: :naughty: :shifty:

More neg rep, oh woe is me.

John la Rock
12-25-2005, 01:32 AM
HHH

Cena sucks beyond belief and totally pissed on the WWE title's legacy imo

John la Rock
12-25-2005, 01:32 AM

ok we got it the first time. enough with this Jericho ass kissing

The Cerebral Assassin
12-25-2005, 03:12 AM
BROCK FUCKING LESNAR

Vastardikai
12-25-2005, 04:38 PM
um...

"BULLET" BOB FUCKING ARMSTRONG

:shifty:

Volare
12-26-2005, 12:25 PM
the only thing i dont like with cena, is that he's always just jumped out of an ass-whipping to win the match after his same combo,

side slam
5 knuckle shuffle
F-U (or re-attempt if the first one fails)

cmon now, that routine is "Hogan Style" so i can only go with HHH (IMO)

Kane Knight
12-26-2005, 02:01 PM
the only thing i dont like with cena, is that he's always just jumped out of an ass-whipping to win the match after his same combo,

side slam
5 knuckle shuffle
F-U (or re-attempt if the first one fails)

cmon now, that routine is "Hogan Style" so i can only go with HHH (IMO)

Michaels does the same thing almost every time...

McLegend
12-26-2005, 03:37 PM
As does every wrestler ever...

James Steele
12-26-2005, 04:35 PM

DOGG!!!1

James Steele
12-26-2005, 04:36 PM
ok we got it the first time. enough with this Jericho ass kissing

http://suyia.ytmnsfw.com/

94 SVT Cobra
12-26-2005, 06:48 PM
Believe it or not, very few people are as good as they claim to be in theWWE.

John Cena is not a rapper, but he plays one on TV. And he plays it well.

He doesn't need to be Dre or Eminem or Easton Hill to be good enough to rap on TV. He needs to be convincing enough to get a bunch fo people to buy it. Just like selling a move. No more, no less.

Also, since rap and freestyling don't have any one specific technique, saying that it was too slow is kind of...How do we say it...Retarded.

"Shit dawg, dat nigga can't freestyle! He be busting in 6/8, not 12/8!"

Easton Hill isnt a famous rapper however, hes just some random dude on the net that i found randomly. Never actually heard a song by him myself but if he can pull that off the top he must have something special. I suppose you are correct about freestyling having no actual technique, but you need skills, john cena is just so....horrible. The gimmick never really bothered me till he said he was dropping a cd, then i started to realize dude thinks he can rap, up until then i just took it as a REALLY bad gimmick. And i would never drop the N bomb, correctly spelled or not.
There isnt any on this forum but there is a hip hop fanbase within wrestling same way theres a wrestling fan base in hip hop, and unlike Eugene being able to say "well its inspiration for the other mentally challenged people of the world they can do it" most of the hip hop fans that are wwe fans ive talked too just dont think hes anything special and hes kinda an insult to all the pepole who really did have that reality of living on the streets and pushing crack or even getting shot nine times to make it were they are. I wish WWE would just drop the rap gimmick and let him be a badass like hes supposed to be and be more enjoyable....and no, hell never be the next stone cold.

Loose Cannon
12-26-2005, 06:52 PM
when has Cena rapped about living on the streets or pushing crack?

Xero
12-26-2005, 06:53 PM
He neva killed no one eitha.

94 SVT Cobra
12-26-2005, 07:21 PM
when has Cena rapped about living on the streets or pushing crack?

Hes the master of thuganomics, cant be a thug without some street cred correct? Hes always talked about growing up on the streets, in his album he TRIED to touch it for a little bit but realized he couldnt, beacuse he isnt, thus making him a bit of a contradiction to me. No talk of drug peddling but hes trying to play up that image of a hustler/thug (hustler=someone who sells drugs). Xero, agree with u sayin he never said he killed any one, nor did i say he did in the first place. A LOT of rappers have never sold drugs or shot guns but at least those rappers are skilled and are breaking the mold of what hip hop is by changing it a little bit, kinda like eminem but thats the only famous example i have. Cena isnt trying to break anything at all really, his album was horrible despite me having a hope for it just cause in rap, it coul be the all gothic looking person who has the sickest rhymes, you never know.

I know cena is NOT a real rapper, he just plays one on TV, i just wish theyd KEEP it on TV, but i suppose they knew the album wouldnt just sit on shelfs if they made it...anything for the $$$$ i suppose

Kane Knight
12-26-2005, 08:31 PM
Yeah, because Cena's the first character to merchandise. It's not like we have a biography of a fictional character (Kane), rap albums by wrestlers (Macho Man), etc.

Rob
12-27-2005, 01:20 PM
Hes the master of thuganomics, cant be a thug without some street cred correct? Hes always talked about growing up on the streets, in his album he TRIED to touch it for a little bit but realized he couldnt, beacuse he isnt, thus making him a bit of a contradiction to me. No talk of drug peddling but hes trying to play up that image of a hustler/thug (hustler=someone who sells drugs). Xero, agree with u sayin he never said he killed any one, nor did i say he did in the first place. A LOT of rappers have never sold drugs or shot guns but at least those rappers are skilled and are breaking the mold of what hip hop is by changing it a little bit, kinda like eminem but thats the only famous example i have. Cena isnt trying to break anything at all really, his album was horrible despite me having a hope for it just cause in rap, it coul be the all gothic looking person who has the sickest rhymes, you never know.

I know cena is NOT a real rapper, he just plays one on TV, i just wish theyd KEEP it on TV, but i suppose they knew the album wouldnt just sit on shelfs if they made it...anything for the $$$$ i suppose

Who gives a shit about Cena's rap album? That is pointless discussion when talking about how his personality and wrestling skills should or shouldn't be pushed for a main event spot.

Personally, I think Cena in the ring is awful to watch. I hate wiggas with a vengeance. However, Cena is entertaining when he wants to be and it's clear to fucking Stevie Wonder that the guy has "it".

94 SVT Cobra
12-29-2005, 08:12 PM
Never really found cena entertaining thats my main grip with him, it seems he has "it" with the ladies fans. Whoo Hoo if i had knonw getting over with the ladies is what it took to be in the WWE i could have joined in the summer when i was havin....never mind but thats all he seems to have "it " with,

Loose Cannon
12-29-2005, 09:05 PM
are you deaf and blind to not see that he's over with the WWE's younger fanbase as well? I thought that was more obvious then the "chicks"

The Naitch
12-29-2005, 09:19 PM
his CD had sick beats

but some of the stuff he talks about is whack

94 SVT Cobra
12-29-2005, 09:33 PM
his CD had sick beats

but some of the stuff he talks about is whack

if vince mchmhan handed you a shitload of money and said "no idea who to have produce this, find someone" even without going to a mainstream producer you could find some studio to buy beats from or im sure vince has pepole who make there own. SOME of the beats were all right, i always wanted to do a diss freestyle to cena over his entrance theme

"Hey yo fuck john cena my flow will flip his boat"
"you say your time is now, i say you watch is broke"

For some odd reason when ever i hear his music those 2 lines have come to my head.

Kane Knight
12-29-2005, 09:38 PM
Never really found cena entertaining thats my main grip with him, it seems he has "it" with the ladies fans. Whoo Hoo if i had knonw getting over with the ladies is what it took to be in the WWE i could have joined in the summer when i was havin....never mind but thats all he seems to have "it " with,

Yeah, he was never over with the general wrestling population. It's all a conspiracy.

Kane Knight
12-29-2005, 09:40 PM
if vince mchmhan handed you a shitload of money and said "no idea who to have produce this, find someone" even without going to a mainstream producer you could find some studio to buy beats from or im sure vince has pepole who make there own. SOME of the beats were all right, i always wanted to do a diss freestyle to cena over his entrance theme

For some odd reason when ever i hear his music those 2 lines have come to my head.

If that's what you have to work with, you have no place slagging Cena's rhymes.

I heard better freestyles from Malibu's Most Wanted.

94 SVT Cobra
01-02-2006, 06:11 AM
If that's what you have to work with, you have no place slagging Cena's rhymes.

I heard better freestyles from Malibu's Most Wanted.

Eh its just what came to my head one day, i dont really want to sit down and make a song dissing him and think about it, beacuse that means id have to care about him to an extent, even in a negative light.

Lately he just really hasnt been a big item on tv, i mean i remb a week or 2 ago he had his match at like 930, or a little later. I hate to say it but this is the worst long term champ weve had in a long time, i may not like his skills on the mic, but thats nothing to do with his title carrying ablities, which also suck after the 4th month. I just wish they didnt let him have the damn title for so long, then again, i do wish HHH never has the title again, why do i still watch this??

Impact!
01-02-2006, 06:15 AM
Because your pussywhipped to the WWE....without the pussy.

94 SVT Cobra
01-02-2006, 06:24 AM
Because your pussywhipped to the WWE....without the pussy.

YOu know, your fucking right....fuck

Kane Knight
01-02-2006, 10:27 AM
Eh its just what came to my head one day, i dont really want to sit down and make a song dissing him and think about it, beacuse that means id have to care about him to an extent, even in a negative light.

It also wouldn't be freestyling anymore. Face it, Scotty 2 Hotty, you suck

94 SVT Cobra
01-03-2006, 08:19 AM
It also wouldn't be freestyling anymore. Face it, Scotty 2 Hotty, you suck

Yes even thought youve never heard my groups cd and just read some little 2 bar rhyme i made out my ass without trying, i must suck. Nevermind the fact that i had real deal artists (kottonmouth kings) who i showed our cd telling me that were (me and a freind) both really good and that we just need to step up our production, which we have with over 1000 dollars worth of equipment. Nevermind the fact that on letsbeef.com my first week i served 4 mcs in one sitting, ALLL freestyles and won, ive lost my share too as well tho. Id love to leave a link to myspace music but eh, itd be a waste of time. Much like this thread:lol:

HaTeR
01-03-2006, 09:37 AM
^

wiggers are so nerdy

Just John
01-03-2006, 09:46 AM

Why do you talk like a black man :?:

94 SVT Cobra
01-03-2006, 09:53 AM
^

wiggers are so nerdy

Wigger? what makes a wigger beacuse im white and i rap? Last i checked...that made me a muscian. You dont see me dropping slang like crazy or acting all ghetto thugged out do you? or have you bought into the cliche image of a rapper so much, you forget that a rapper doesnt have to be a thug/hustler or even black for that matter? When you step to a mic, your colorless and all that matters is skill and how much of it you have, im known throught out my town as a rapper and im yet to hear i suck, i talk to plenty of fans online and have met a couple in person. I got Blood gang memebers who love our shit, and we dont even talk a word of gangster in our shit, its all knowledge and that life experinces. I'll stick to producing albums, you stick to hating.

HaTeR
01-03-2006, 09:56 AM
um, since when are rappers musicians?

musicians are people that play instruments, are good at it, and create music, not have people make beats for them and write 'lyrics' with quality equal to that of a third grader.

i doubt you could name many rappers that make their own 'music'

and no, im not saying you're a wigger cuz ur white and think you can rap, it's just obvious because you seem really defensive for no reason.

V
01-03-2006, 09:59 AM
didn't read most of this thread but I wanna say I'd love a Cena/HHH feud and I love how they're only teasing it right now.

Hopefully they don't drop the ball with it when they do it. I'd like to see Cena come out on top personally

94 SVT Cobra
01-03-2006, 09:59 AM
Why do you talk like a black man :?:

Ummm....if i was black, id be pretty pissed at you for a few reasons.

A, thats sterotyping, hate all you want on me, but dont stereotype on skin colors, thats fucking wack.

B.are you assuming beacuse of my lack of punctuation in that post that im black? are you further sterotyping that black pepole are dumb and cant spell? cause last i checked, it was gramical errors that any sking color is capable of.

C.did i spell something "black"?, last i checked i talked english, never learned "black". O wait, thats right, there is no "black" language. its all the same shit no matter who you are.

HaTeR
01-03-2006, 10:01 AM
thats fucking wack.

you're a wigger, and btw, wiggers and white rappers stereotype blacks more than anybody, you may have not noticed that.

94 SVT Cobra
01-03-2006, 10:03 AM
um, since when are rappers musicians?

musicians are people that play instruments, are good at it, and create music, not have people make beats for them and write 'lyrics' with quality equal to that of a third grader.

i doubt you could name many rappers that make their own 'music'

and no, im not saying you're a wigger cuz ur white and think you can rap, it's just obvious because you seem really defensive for no reason.

Defensive for no reason? have you looked at the newb bashing shit? i have plenty to be defensive over. and as for your "name rappers who make there own beats and rap over them" shit, here you go.

Little John
Jay-Z
Kanye west
Dr. Dre
Eminem

Have you ever seen the keyboard they use to make beats with? I have, its 4 grand and has every fuckin instrument in the world sounded on it, and if i put you in front of it, you wouldnt even know how to use the program to make it play on the comp. so dont go saying theres no talent involved in beat making/rapping.

HaTeR
01-03-2006, 10:05 AM
Um... i have a keyboard hooked up to my computer, and yes, i would know how to play.... way way better than you most likely...

and putting eminem on that list is stupid, because he sucks when it comes to beats

HaTeR
01-03-2006, 10:06 AM
but also, making beats on a keyboard doesnt take much talent.. try having those rappers play something that actually is meant to be played on a piano\keyboard, they'd be lost, sorry

Xero
01-03-2006, 10:06 AM

A, thats sterotyping, hate all you want on me, but dont stereotype on skin colors, thats fucking wack.

B.are you assuming beacuse of my lack of punctuation in that post that im black? are you further sterotyping that black pepole are dumb and cant spell? cause last i checked, it was gramical errors that any sking color is capable of.

C.did i spell something "black"?, last i checked i talked english, never learned "black". O wait, thats right, there is no "black" language. its all the same shit no matter who you are.
Ever hear of "Ebonics"?

Also, if you were black and were offended by that post, I would urge you not to go back and read old threads.

94 SVT Cobra
01-03-2006, 10:07 AM
you're a wigger, and btw, wiggers and white rappers stereotype blacks more than anybody, you may have not noticed that.

I never sterotype any black freind of mine, shit like i said the world is colorless to me. Come to think of it every black person ive showed our shit to likes it, and never once called me a wigger or nothing, and as i stated, i have freinds who are in the bloods(not something im apart of, but i knew them before they joined) loving our shit and asking to be put on the next cd.

Xero
01-03-2006, 10:07 AM
Defensive for no reason? have you looked at the newb bashing shit? i have plenty to be defensive over. and as for your "name rappers who make there own beats and rap over them" shit, here you go.

Little John
Jay-Z
Kanye west
Dr. Dre
Eminem

Have you ever seen the keyboard they use to make beats with? I have, its 4 grand and has every fuckin instrument in the world sounded on it, and if i put you in front of it, you wouldnt even know how to use the program to make it play on the comp. so dont go saying theres no talent involved in beat making/rapping.
You know, you keep naming Eminem, and although I'm no rap fan, I know that real rap fans hate that wigger.

Mainly wiggers like him because he's white.

94 SVT Cobra
01-03-2006, 10:09 AM
Ever hear of "Ebonics"?

Also, if you were black and were offended by that post, I would urge you not to go back and read old threads.

Ebonics yea heard of them never used them in a post on this thread however, i use them in person to an extent but it seems if i spell something wrong around here im always getting railed about it

94 SVT Cobra
01-03-2006, 10:10 AM
You know, you keep naming Eminem, and although I'm no rap fan, I know that real rap fans hate that wigger.

I HATE his new shit, but his old underground stuff was amazing, i just named him as someone who makes beats, and yes, most of them are sub par and sound all the same.

HaTeR
01-03-2006, 10:12 AM
well once again, on your keyboard comment... making rap beats is super simple.. and especially since it is done by multitrack editing

all you need to do to make a rap beat is take a drum loop and add synthesizer effects here n there, simple... so saying rappers are good at keyboards is kind of ignorant

94 SVT Cobra
01-03-2006, 10:12 AM
but also, making beats on a keyboard doesnt take much talent.. try having those rappers play something that actually is meant to be played on a piano\keyboard, they'd be lost, sorry

Okay, so lets throw Slash from guns and roses on a rap track and then talk about how lost hed be trying to rap. Making beats doesnt take much talent? weres your house in hollywood hills?

Xero
01-03-2006, 10:14 AM
Ebonics yea heard of them never used them in a post on this thread however, i use them in person to an extent but it seems if i spell something wrong around here im always getting railed about it
Then you're a wigger, buddy. Stop calling your racing buddies "Mah Nigga"... You know you do.

94 SVT Cobra
01-03-2006, 10:15 AM
well once again, on your keyboard comment... making rap beats is super simple.. and especially since it is done by multitrack editing

all you need to do to make a rap beat is take a drum loop and add synthesizer effects here n there, simple... so saying rappers are good at keyboards is kind of ignorant

Again if its so simple, how the fuck are you not rich?

94 SVT Cobra
01-03-2006, 10:17 AM
Then you're a wigger, buddy. Stop calling your racing buddies "Mah Nigga"... You know you do.

Dude seriously id never drop that word, my black freinds call me it all the time and there like "just call us it once, thats it, its okay really", kinda makes me feel weird. Dont got racing buddies either, and using a little bit of ebonics doesnt make me a wigger at all.

HaTeR
01-03-2006, 10:17 AM
um because im not interested in rap?

do you really have a clue about what you said about keyboards? making rap beats is easy as hell, and you dont need to be a pro to make a decent one, rap beats aren't dynamic, they're extremley basic compared to other music genres

btw, you don't really get famous from making beats... only if some loser needs you to make some for him then will you get credit

either way, it doesnt take much skill at all.... by far

94 SVT Cobra
01-03-2006, 10:22 AM
um because im not interested in rap?

do you really have a clue about what you said about keyboards? making rap beats is easy as hell, and you dont need to be a pro to make a decent one, rap beats aren't dynamic, they're extremley basic compared to other music genres

btw, you don't really get famous from making beats... only if some loser needs you to make some for him then will you get credit

either way, it doesnt take much skill at all.... by far

I think its a little far fetched to say it doesnt take much skill at all...it doesnt take much skill at all to do bolt on work to a car, but try and engine swap and it get MUCH more complex. Any one can make a beat, agreed. But how many pepole can make "aint nothing but a g thing" or "the next episode" or even "how we do" beats like dre? You dont need to be a pro to make rap beats, but you do to make ones worth listening too. Same way any one can wrestle, but it takes a good one to be worthwhile.

As far as knowing what im talking about yes, i do, i have 3 programs i use to record, a sound forge studio, $250 Audix Mic, bout 300 dollar Mackie XD-2 Interface and while i dont own a keyboard yet, i have used MANY in classes with the Korg Triton, you know, the godsend of keyboards.

HaTeR
01-03-2006, 10:29 AM
Yes, a few are okay, no doubt, but I said name a couple that make good beats and Dre is the only one worth mentioning. Making a unique beat takes imagination, and that's something most rappers don't have.. alot of rappers' beats are made by white guys sitting on computers that you've never heard of, and that's a fact, and that's where my respect for rappers dwindles.

Rappers are rappers, not musicians, older rap may be an exception, because I enjoy older rap than the shit nowadays.

Bottom line, I don't like rap as much as rock\other genre's because it's just not music.. most of it is really uninspired and ignorant.. it doesn't have the passion and emotion that makes other genres worth listening to, and the crowd which can relate to rap music is smaller since it's mostly directed towards black people.

Punching a max of 4 keys to make an interesting effect for a beat doesn't mean you can play the instrument.

Rock > Rap. Maybe it'll become better someday, but for right now, it blows.

PS: One of my problems* with white rappers, wiggers or not, is the fact that most people don't like them, they're squeaky voiced, fake, unoriginal, wannabe phonies, said by both black and white people on average.

That is all.

94 SVT Cobra
01-03-2006, 10:36 AM
Yes, a few are okay, no doubt, but I said name a couple that make good beats and Dre is the only one worth mentioning. Making a unique beat takes imagination, and that's something most rappers don't have.. alot of rappers' beats are made by white guys sitting on computers that you've never heard of, and that's a fact, and that's where my respect for rappers dwindles.

Rappers are rappers, not musicians, older rap may be an exception, because I enjoy older rap than the shit nowadays.

Bottom line, I don't like rap as much as rock\other genre's because it's just not music.. most of it is really uninspired and ignorant.. it doesn't have the passion and emotion that makes other genres worth listening to, and the crowd which can relate to rap music is smaller since it's mostly directed towards black people.

Punching a max of 4 keys to make an interesting effect for a beat doesn't mean you can play the instrument.

Rock > Rap. Maybe it'll become better someday, but for right now, it blows.

PS: One of my beef with white rappers, wiggers or not, is the fact that most people don't like them, they're squeaky voiced, fake, unoriginal, wannabe phonies, said by both black and white people on average.

That is all.

You are correct, a LOT of white rappers have NO idea what the fuck there doing or ANY voice control, they lack delivery like no other, i wont even battle them for a cheap win at letsbeef.com. But ive been doing this since i was 16 and ive learned a lot, with more to learn of course, so i dont have any of the problems youve listed. Like i said, i got blood memebers and white pepole listening to my shit and saying its good, so until they tell me otherwise i aint gonna stop.

I think you need to up your rap records a bit, DJs (hot 97) make a lot of fire beats too as well, Kay Slay, Green lantern, Dj Cipha sounds and of course, the big dog pit bull himself, Funk Master Flex ALL make fire beats.

How do you feel about lead singers in groups were they dont play any instruments and just sing and had no part in the musical aspect of the guitar/keyboard/drums?

HaTeR
01-03-2006, 10:50 AM
I respect singers in other genres because most of them do know how to play an instrument and have an influence on their music, they sing, rather than grunt and 'rap' inaudible lyrics. Their lyrics tend to be way more passionate and from their heart rather than rapping about some bitches shaking their asses and getting their asses kicked and shot 9 times, like are we supposed to care?

I know you'll say that the stuff on the radio is shit and underground is where it's at, I've heard it before, but the bottom line is, if it's on the radio and tv, that means that is what's selling, meaning, that's the shit that's getting into the minds of stupid kids who will believe it's music.

So once again, I believe rockers, and even other genres put way more work into their lyrics, some tear themselves apart to deliver songs. That's almost non-existant in rap... I listen to Tupac every now and then and enjoy some of his more meaningful songs, but that kind of rap is rare, especially on the radio.

HaTeR
01-03-2006, 11:01 AM
And to keep this thread on track..

Cena sucks..

Kane Knight
01-03-2006, 11:09 AM
Yes even thought youve never heard my groups cd

Don't have to. if that was your idea of a freestyle "diss," B-Rad would pwn you.

When you see a pile of dogshit, you don't actually need to inhale to guess how it smells.

Nevermind the fact that i had real deal artists (kottonmouth kings) who i showed our cd telling me that were (me and a freind) both really good

Since no artist has ever said something was good without totally meaning it.

and that we just need to step up our production, which we have with over 1000 dollars worth of equipment.

Because production quality=good music. You can get quality "beats" with good production value for well under 400 bucks if you know what the Hell you're doing.

Nevermind the fact that on letsbeef.com my first week i served 4 mcs in one sitting, ALLL freestyles and won,

Empty argument.

Id love to leave a link to myspace music but eh, itd be a waste of time. Much like this thread

Yet you spend so much effort trying to "prove me wrong" with no actual proof. You sure showed me, and all you did was egomasturbate the entire time. :roll:

Kane Knight
01-03-2006, 11:10 AM
Wigger? what makes a wigger beacuse im white and i rap?

Well, more like because you THINK you can rap.

Kane Knight
01-03-2006, 11:12 AM

And because he tries really hard to be offensive.

Just John
01-03-2006, 11:12 AM

A. You're saying that you dont talk like a black person yet you say things like "hating on me" instead of "hating me", and "wack" instead of whatever the hell its suppose to mean.

B. You're now accusing me of something I didn't accuse someone for.

C. Black people dont all speak the same "shit" (pressuming you mean language) there's Egyptians, Jamacans, and all sorts of Africans.

D. NOBODY CARES!

G-wrath
01-03-2006, 12:13 PM

Ok, I really have to point this out, but you don't 'talk english', you speak english. You really have to be a dumb fuck to not get that...

Kane Knight
01-03-2006, 12:39 PM
Ok, I really have to point this out, but you don't 'talk english', you speak english. You really have to be a dumb fuck to not get that...

He doesn't even speak English. :)

Lux
01-03-2006, 04:42 PM
Well gonna pick Trips as Cena is getting old but we can all hate Trips for life.........

James Steele
01-03-2006, 08:35 PM
Technically, Stone Cold Steve Austin is the 2nd heel to walk out of WrestleMania the champion.

Xero
01-03-2006, 09:03 PM
Cena will be the third if he retains. :shifty:

James Steele
01-03-2006, 09:08 PM
*rimshot* ?